Other urls found in this thread:

what-if.xkcd.com/4/
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Pathetic.

Crows are smart, they'll attack the nape

1 googolplex crows literally don't even fit inside the entire universe

what do you mean

That there isn't enough space in the universe to fit in 1 googolplex crows?

I don't understand its just crows

Googolplex of crows will have mass of about 5^10100 kg or about 2,5^10070 sun masses. It will make a black hole larger than universe, and I doubt anyone can survive encounter with it.

demonbane could

not even uchiha madara?

That's a lot of crows

So crows win. There we go.

yeah, seems like crows win by default. suck it, snk normalfags

It's 5*10^10099 and 2,5*10^10069, you retard.

lmao

Sure but the crows would also die assuming the crows were compacted enough to form a black hole so wouldn't that be a tie?

No one really knows or will ever know what's going on inside the event horizon, so some crows might survive, since super-large black holes usually not that dense.

>estimated number of atoms in our universe : 10^80
>A google is 10^100
>A googleplex is 10^google

It takes a hundred million trillion copies of our universe to get a google of atoms.
Assuming you manage to write a zero on each single one of these hundred million trillion atoms, you just have enough atoms to decimally write a googleplex. I repeat, that's just the number of zeroes in a googleplex's decimal expression, not the actual value of the googleplex.

A googleplex of crows wins against everything, even the godlike reality benders, just on the sheer litteral mindblowing experience of witnessing such a flock of crows.

>Assuming you manage to write a zero on each single one of these hundred million trillion atoms
sorry, this should read :

Assuming you manage to write a zero on every single atom of these hundred million trillion copies of our universe

One crow that can destroy the universe.

Bert would lose against about 10 crows.

>t. Mikasa after getting her ass kicked

Guys
It's just crows though

>godlike reality bender warps out of universe
>destorys universe
easy peasy

That huge mass of crows is enough to bend time and space and all 11 dimensions, rendering reality relative

Is that the reason space is so dark?

Would that be a Murderverse?

>estimated number of atoms in our universe : 10^80
If we have that many atoms, then wouldn't it be impossible to write 10^80?
10^2 is 100.
10^3 is 1000.
So wouldn't 10^80 be just 1 followed by 80 zeroes?

That's not hard to write down. I know I'm missing something. But what is it?

your life

The fact that 10^80 is ten times 10^79 and so on.

You can easily write 10^80.
You can't write 10^(10^100) very easily though. That's 1 with 10^100 zeros on it. If each digit only took up one particle, it would take 10^100 particles. There aren't that many particles. If you could make them the size of a Planck volume though, you could do it easily, but you probably can't see what you wrote.

10^80 is easy to write
10^(10^100) [the number in OP] is impossible to write in decimal
Think about it like writing 10^100 is easy but writing 1 and a hundred zeros takes a minute or two

If you listen real closely you can here Susumu Hirasawa in the cosmic radiation background

I CAN ALREADY HEAR THE CAWS

what-if.xkcd.com/4/

What madara are we talking about?

I’m not talking about Edo Tensei Uchiha Madara. I’m not talking about Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara either. Hell, I’m not even talking about Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan and Rinnegan doujutsus (with the rikodou abilities and being capable of both Amateratsu and Tsukuyomi genjutsu), equipped with his Gunbai, a perfect Susano’o, control of the juubi and Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju’s DNA implanted in him so he has mokuton kekkei genkai and can perform yin yang release ninjutsu while being an expert in kenjutsu and taijutsu.

Man, Pokemon got weird.

you can write down 10^80, like so:
100 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000
000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000
000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000
however, you cannot start at 1 and write/count up to 10^80