twitter.com/ChadPergram/status/958357438671056896
act.moveon.org/event/mueller-firing-rapid-response-events/search/
youtube.com/watch?v=9qX5ZbZJrY4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fuck Jews and fuck brown people!

SOTU surprises tonight?

I pledge allegiance

To the flag

Colleague Mike Emanuel rpts Ryan is for releasing the memo: “Let it all out. Get it all out there. Cleanse the organization. I think we should disclose all this stuff. It’s the best disinfectant. Accountabiliy. Transparency..for the sake of the reputation of our institutions”

twitter.com/ChadPergram/status/958357438671056896

I apologize in advance for Songbird’s attempts at Twitter bantz tonight.

Hopeful but doubtful

Democrat speech gets low ratings. Which one? Probably Maxine's.

The liberals are freaking out, they are actually scared which means Meuller is probably out and the investigation is over. Also what the fuck is this site? This is the first I've seen

act.moveon.org/event/mueller-firing-rapid-response-events/search/

Every single fucking post on faggot central links this one way or another

okay guys, I have to make dinner.
somebody else will have to bake the next one.

>ID: oK+Ussr

racist

Be scared, blumpfkins

moveon is shareblue is correct the record

Personally I'm fine with the protest website. We haven't seen decent riots in ages.

that's Soros's main website

BREAKING: Speaker Ryan hinted that FISA memo will show "malfeasance" by certain officials at the FBI/DOJ, and that former Trump adviser Carter Page's "civil rights" were "violated" in the FISA process. He also suggested Rosenstein was merely following the policies of predecessors

What's for dinner

>control 95% of the media
>its still not enough

>buying into the rural retards meme

>subtly shilling against gold for some reason

What a mess. Glad all those r/people are gonna be dead soon.

Is that your OC, brother? It's awesome

You should have stayed in Europe, guys. The west began to decline when USA was invented.

I'm a wage slave and can't browse, has trump said anything about memo or anything else today? Any happenings yet? Dotr?

planetary if sanitary

>Get a new car
>Have Sirius Satellite trial I can use for a little bit
>Have to work until 9pm
>Tfw I can drive home in the cozy snow with warm leather seats listening to the SOTU via Fox News.

We /comfy/ driving tonight.

ur mom lmao got em

>President TRUMP
>"Deep State" term used by mainstream news regularly
>"Trolls" term used by mainstream news regularly
>Democrats comically fractured and being eaten by their own creations
>Hillary & Obama might face actual consequences

i still can't believe this timeline, lads

To the United States of Trumpmerica

Defend this

MAGA

Hardly breaking if it happened an hour ago. just sayin, user

>has trump said anything about memo
nothing ever

BTFOOO

Probably none. Will be a good feels SOTU. Trump will probably want to keep the full happening bombshells for after SOTU. Doesn't mean it wont be bad. Will have democrats shrieking and stuff.

Will Joe be at SOTU?

So, why didn't he put sanctions on Russia as Congress said him to do, huh?

>control 95% of the media
>its still not enough
If opposition media permitting alternative viewpoints is permitted to exist, then people will learn that there exist political opinions other than those delivered to them by the establishment. So yes, it's only enough when 100% of the media is controlled by one side.

Oh no, I've been found out...

Liberal crazies crying releasethememo is Russian bot op. when Twitter confirmed it was 90%+ American, organic, and is used by actual congressmen and reporters.

These people deserve to be institutionalized

OK-USSR??????

>30 years of watching Fox propaganda
>they’ve only existed for 20 years
>I’m not even 30 years old

No, he will be playing a live concert outside

That site was made around December when the Dems started a rumor that Trump was going to fire Mueller.

What's with these guys and centralizing all their network? This is as canversus as synchronizing all your social media accounts with your bank accounts

Yeah that's funny cause I always called Glenn Beck a bootleg, deep state-approved Alex Jones.

have you played MHW yet, /ptg/?

DOOM APPROACHES
>they think only a single side has radicalized
lel

So basically the plan is tariff them to push them to build their plants here so they can sell us their stuff but our guys make it

I like it

Trump needs 65% of the vote in the Upstate in order to drown out NYC and win NY in 2020

In our defense LA is full of mexicans and waters is a nigger so it isn't like normal Americans are jumping at the chance to suck it

Except Minnesota, which is full of Swedish-Americans

Why do Asians always do shit like this? They act polite while they stab you in the back, it's infuriating that their idea of "politeness" means them not telling you how much they dislike you.

>libshits finally have their proof Sup Forums is a Russian spy network
it's orge

that's a dude, isn't it

STOP GIVING BECK (you)s
t. Mormon

to be fair it's probably more accurate to call that a rebellion

Misgendering ussrX zir

no its ANRI

IM BOHYNIE SANDALS

begin the fappening
/end fappening
this place ruins everything.

>that absolute cognitive dissonance and projection perfectly coupled with accidental redpills

Ryan on memo: There are legitimate questions about whether American civil liberties were violated..our job is to conduct oversight on the executive branch..this is completely separate matter from the Mueller investigation

Ryan on memo: There may have been malfeasance at the FBI by certain individuals. Our job is to get to the bottom of it

It's not out on PC yet, otherwise I would. I've been playing Total War: Warhammer II and Path of Exile.

dumb bitch you're suppose to play the game, not eat it.
Why do women ruin everything

The archetypical cocksucker

youtube.com/watch?v=9qX5ZbZJrY4

>China's taking the lead from Trump's America
>HAH TAKE THAT DRUMPH
>all you have to do is give all your data to Jack Ma and the CCP

>Jack Ma has an answer to that question. “E-commerce is not for big companies or developed countries,” he said. “It’s for developing countries, young people and small businesses. We should not let world global trade be controlled by 60,000 big companies. We should make technologies and policies to encourage 6m, 16m or 60m businesses . . . Alibaba will make it happen.”

>Until recently, I was among those who assumed that the world would be divided up in the following way: the titans of Silicon Valley — Facebook, Amazon, Netflix, and Google — would take everywhere except China, which would be dominated by their Chinese rivals Baidu, Alibaba, and Tencent, or BAT. But what if it is BAT that takes everywhere except the United States?

>“The political and legal system of the future is inseparable from the Internet, inseparable from big data,” he told a Communist Party commission last year. Technology, he went on, would soon make it possible to preempt criminal acts. “Bad guys won’t even be able to walk into the square.” Put differently: if the Chinese government wants data from Alibaba, Jack’s not about to say no.

>old irrelevant man

UUAAHHHUUUAHHAHH

Was this image made by one of us or by an actual liberal?

Because it makes no fucking sense

>Trump doesn't know because he's rich
>but even though Hillary is rich she'd totally know what this guy needs

Like what?

Ah Jewish Projection, isn't it an awe-ful things to behold?

>he sold you out by giving you a tax break

FBI has second dossier on possible Trump-Russia collusion

Memo written by former journalist Cody Shearer independently sets out many of the allegations made by British ex-spy Christopher Steele

TheFBI inquiryinto alleged Russian collusion in the 2016 US presidential election has been given a second memo that independently set out many of the same allegations made in a dossier byChristopher Steele, the British former spy.

The second memo was written by Cody Shearer, a controversial political activist and former journalist who was close to the Clinton White House in the 1990s.

Unlike Steele, Shearer does not have a background in espionage, and his memo was initially viewed with scepticism, not least because he had shared it with select media organisations before the election.

However, the Guardian has been told theFBIinvestigation is still assessing details in the ‘Shearer memo’ and is pursuing intriguing leads.

Kek, Bernie can never say anything different

>Defend the interests of the working people

>Talk to my boss yesterday
>He says: "I don't like your boy (Trump), I think he's an ass, but the economy is doing better, our business is doing better, and you and I are getting pay raises; he's doing good things for us.
>See this tweet today

It's amazing how out of touch Bernie and his base are.

Extra $1,000 are crumbs, you stupid fucking goys

>shitty communist social media sites will be the new norm
Maybe in bongistan

Ah yes here's the solution, good for the economy.

he surely won't be talking about that. Thanks for the insightful tweet bernie

This guy always says the same shit. He’s a fraud.

>lives in the city
>half the country is third world

Yes, it's called the city. Maybe you're just used to living in dogshit.

NO REFUNDS!

I've seen his face in an anime, but i don't remember where

>no source

checked

>the Guardian
rofl fag

>not knowing the diversity of designated shitting streets

>Trump lies
>can’t name one lie

Any Florida-fags here? I'm gonna be near Cape Coral over the weekend. Anything fun to do around here?

>Fox news
>Neo-fascist

The US existed in isolation from 1783 to 1917, it was Europeans who invented the cancerous economic systems of Smithism and Marxism.

Niall ferguson is an intresting guy, he used to be provocative like arguing that things would have been better if germany had won WW1, I made a presentation about him in school years ago. I wonder if he cuckede out on trump

Where's the memo?

Yep. Maining GS and Lance. Having a fucking blast.

Welp you just summoned the Publixposter

Channel 125 is patriot, much more based

Are you tired of winning?
I know I'm not

question is trump going to release transcript early? another user said no but I was too far behind to ask for sauce

What a stinky old Jew. He took millions from broke millennials with his retarded promises and then gave all the money to Hillary, except what he skimmed off the top. A true American hero.

do you even have to ask?

i think people everywhere should keep close tabs on the chink billionaires, those guys are fucking scary

Realtalk though- how sheltered is this faggot that he lives in an area that's like 20 square miles and a million people but he's never seen the fucking ghettos and barrios that exist in literally every city?