Does Sup Forums like giant girls?

does Sup Forums like giant girls?

Yes, although I strongly prefer the 8 to 12 feet bracket.

bigger=more to love

Normally I'm not into girls as big as Diane, but then I think about how I can fist her urethra until she pisses herself with such force that it sends me flying. Then I get hard as a diamond.

I want Diane to step on my dick!

The idea of exploring a giant vaginal canal with an oxygen tank sounds kind of fun.

There comes a point for me when it's just too far, essentially at the point where any interaction becomes impossible. But you go ahead and enjoy your fetish, I will not keep you from it.

>too far

>tfw no giant gf

>Gentle Giantess
>Bossy Giantess
>Clumsy Giantess
So tough to pick which one is best

Is this show good?

Bossy gentle giantess that is clumsy

Redpill me on the giantess fetish.

In terms of scale, this is how sexual acts between a giant and normal sized humans would look like

It is mommy issues on steroids and its wonderful.

>Femdom isn't enough, we must go farther.

>also feet

You guys just call anything a loli these days

Aren't you bothered by the fact you can't stick it in her though?

>2d
>stick it in her
also as certified nonvirgin i can assure you fapping is better

Meant for

I have an arm.

And a scuba tank.

For you

It's scary that I get more pleasure beating it to loli and traps than I do to actually having sex.

A fetish for the western turbo autist scum of the earth and eastern degenerates. Even worse with me being a cruelfag, but the worst giantessfags are scat/fartfags and toefags. Not footfags, toefags. Like eating toejam out a giant foot.

>3dpd is indeed pd
I think we're onto something here user.
>tfw just into giant women, none of the specific fetishes attached to it

Depends on the girl and her activities

>inb4 THAT gantz page

I honestly don't understand why thousands of people being crushed by a giant 2D girl is so boner inducing, but I'm not complaining.