Why was 3rei such a disaster?

Why was 3rei such a disaster?

How is it even possible to fuck up a series with girls this good?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zVivm30rfQ0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I want to lick Illya's armpits.

Because Silver Link can't live up to the superior manga and rushed the shit out of it

3rei is by far the weakest part of the manga.

But it's still the best Fate anime because it has girls kissing.

Some of the episodes really came off as rush jobs.

Why is Sapphire so lewd compared to Ruby

>make yuribait lolis
>lets throw in the generic male self insert, i'm sure that is what the fans really want in this show!

they had a chance to call it 3wei

drwei

youtube.com/watch?v=zVivm30rfQ0

It's Railgun S all over again!

Yes. Which is why it is the highest rated part of the trilogy. Too bad silverlink fucks it up.

Because they tried to shoehorn that faggot Shirou into it. Prisma was the best Fate series because it was focused on Illya and her loli gang shenanigans. Shirou just brings forced drama and shitty storylines

It really wasn't that bad unless you were in it just for shirou, we still got plenty of great moments with the girls. We got several great parts at the school such as the Illya vs Kuro fight, their kiss afterwards, everything about kuro's outfits and her teaching as well as the roof bath scene. We got Illya's determination during the battle, her reunion with Miyu, cuddle and of course everything about episode 12.

It did however suffer from pacing issues as where before silver link could animate everything and even throw in some nice anime only scenes this time they had to cut a lot of good parts. I'm not sure how they really could have fixed that though, as they kinda had to go through all those chapters as there were no other good stopping points.

Editors

>3rei such a disaster?
>disaster?
>fatetards
ok

Prisma was never successful because of the yuribait lolis.
they realized this in drei, and delivered a love letter to the fans is the form of Shirou.

wat

wat

Suddenly silverlink was out of the budget. There is not so many fanservice scenes in 3rei, but there was plenty of decent battles. They animated them very well in previous seasons, but in 3rei it was a disaster.

Shirou in the manga was so fucking cool.

Ruby is an open pervert, Sapphire is a closet one

I thought it was pretty good. Though 3rei really wasn't my favorite part of the manga for reasons extremely obvious.

Will still watch the movie though just because it's Miyu's origin story and Shinbo's right hand hack is finally directing the show again.

Illya looks so much better with Blue Sapphire it's not even funny.

When will Miyu don Magical Ruby?

>what is multiple demographic appeal
>what is fanbase alienation

they ruined her fanservice scene

PLEASES

This. You are asking the important questions.

The worst offender of 3rei is what they did to Julian.

Illya made more money than UBW because of insane merchandise sales.

You retarded fags need to realize that disc sales matter shit these days.

This guy shouldn't even exist. He's a shit villain. Big bad should be some lewd loli not this fucking dude.

Disaster for who? It was great.

Is there a girl prettier than Illya? I don't think so.

Erica is a big bad loli now.

Marry me, Illya!

She's Miyu's.

Oh so this series has shirou? I might pick it up then.
Yuri stuff just gets so boring.

The second half of 2rei was far worse. Literally nothing happend until the last two episodes.

Herz was a blessing to the land that we didn't deserve.