Dragon Ball Super

Freeza > 17 >>>>>>>>>>>> Gohan

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A8EkyEZkZao
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Worship

Reminder that Son Goku is beautiful.

Bets on how the universes will be saved? I'm predicting that zen-oh will enjoy the tournament so much that he decides to keep them alive so he could have a tournament every year.

Gohan fucking jobbed to Krillin of all people. He is a worthless faggot.

they are obviously going to use the super dragon ball wish to unite all the losing universes with u7

Jiren wins the tournament and asks Zeno not to kill everyone like Khai wanted to in the first place because he's a super hero. Surprise! It works.

so whens rabbit king come back?

the other universe furries aren't the same build as the original furries.

inb4 BEAR'ED

Universe 6 will lose, Goku will try to fight Zen-oh, everyone will freak out, then Zen-oh will magically change his mind.

Post BASED moments from DBS

>before any of the important feats
well meme'd

Toyotaro's Super manga is ___________

Timespace will tear itself open and universal god redeemed Zamasu will show up, after having regenerated from his momentary case of being erased, and now with the understand the Reddito is the true evil, he kills him. We can see from his movements and actions that Reddito is slow, he might not actually be able to take a hit, either, hence the guards. Might be all offense.

The real 10th member of Universe 7.

Which characters have still never met Freeza and may be nice to him when he comes over for the pre-ToP bar-b-q?

17, Marron, 18, Goten, Trunks, Videl, Pan, Bulla, Mr. Satan?

>Goku will try to fight Zen-oh
wut. he's not even whis level yet

i still dont understand how gohan is any use, he jobbed to fucking krillian and then almost jobbed to tien and the moment goku turned serious he litterally shit out the biggest turd in his life and immediatly went to sleep.

Goten and Trunks met Frieza

he will try to because "i will not let my friends be erased HUAAHHHHH". then everyone will be shocked and touched and zenos will change his mind after seeing how much goku loves his friends. cap this.

WAN TAN

ALL HAIL THE MOUSE GOD, MAY UNIVERSE 4 WIN!

Oh yeah, Gotenks did a thing I guess during the RoF arc, I was thinking strictly of the movie

Why didn't Trunks recognize Freeza on the billboard then and had to ask his dad who it was?

Marrrrrrrron, Goten and Trunks are on the island, Bulma will probably shit talk him half to death, it's going to be super awkward, 17 and 18 will laugh at him as a fellow Final Boss of Goku's life and 18 will attempt to murder him after he bullies Krillin

did they see him on his white form tho? cant remember

such butthurt

Frieza was still in his first form and they sent Goten and Trunks away with Piccolo's body before he transformed.

awesome.

i thought trunks did recognize him, and just didn't know why they had one of their greatest enemies listed amongst friends and family

freeza is probably a rare and frowned-upon topic in the briefs family and the z-fighters in general. when they're showing around a picture of him it'll certainly raise questions

Cute!

>Why didn't Trunks recognize Freeza on the billboard then and had to ask his dad who it was?
He did recognize him. They told Trunks is was the guest list for Bra's birthday party, and he asked why Frieza was up there.

What's your favorite Saiyan or Saiyan-related transformation?

told Trunks it** was
also, meant for

>Black Arc Trunks goes back in time again for the first time
>He's so wounded and fucked up he miscalculates the times
>He goes back right to when Freiza first came back in RoF
>Stumbles out of the pod hurt, crazed, thinking Black is alive and on the hunt, and staring down Freiza and his army

how fucked is the timeline

Reminder son goku was thinking of his childhood and grandpa gohan

He's a genius tactician didn't you know

Grandpa Gohan is the only good Gohan

Why don't they want Goten and Trunks knowing, again? It's not like they can force themselves into competing, and they didn't complain during the U6 tournament iirc.

Give the children one final night of ignorant fun and adventure under a beautiful sky doing something fantastical.

Instead of crying and screaming when things go wrong in the fight and the erasure begins.

OK Instructions from YOOOUR team captain! Sit and watch as I shit myself in in fear, but WAIT, it is the biggest fucking shitstain you'll ever see in the history of your lives! Even bigger than my very existence!! HUAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOORGH!

False Super Saiyan. I don't like transformations, I think they're tacky. It's best when the power is within.

Don't forget his theme
youtube.com/watch?v=A8EkyEZkZao

S-Smug Fox will save Goten and Trunks, r-right?

Gohans only win was again Tenshinhan, and its kinda sad.

Tied vs Lavenda
Lost to Krillin
Lost to Piccolo
Lost to Goku

Tenshinhan was on Goku's team when doing 2v2 so he technically lost to Tenshinhan too.

That's impossible. Trunks timeline is basically something else entirely that exists alongside the main one. Otherwise they would have travelled before Zamasu killed anyone and stopped him

>krillian
>burgers defend this
disgusting

HOW LONG?? I NEED LEAKS

Gohan doesn't deserve videl

I would understand if he jobbed against top tier characters but he jobs against the lowest of the lowest...

>Piccolo couldn't even touch Frost
>Krillin is a police officer who didn't train for years

what's next? he jobs to Roshi?

>alright team, we're going to stand right in the middle of the ring so we don't fall off!
>that's a retarded idea Gohan, that's where everybody will be
>n-nani?!?

>quick Gohan, Buu's asleep and we're missing a member!
>Haha I-I'm sure dad will take care of it
>but what if he doesn't?
>I'm sure he will think of something!

Why is Gohan so shit?

I love this bit of fight choreography here, Zamasu pulls Kibito towards him using his right hand, places him horizontally in front of him and then attacks with his left hand.

Cool stance too, normally they are just for show but this one seems to have been made with his fighting style in mind.

Piccolo for all intents and purposes beat Frost. Frost cheated at the end with his poison needle.

Imagine Zamasu having this fighting style in the new DBZ game coming out

Everybody is hyped as fuck.

We really are in a new Dragon Ball Renascence...

Would be pretty cool.

>pedro

Goku wins in the end and ask Zeno not to kill anyone but refuses. Beerus attacks and destroys Zeno from behind. Goku thinks he could have talked him out of it and is pissed so they fight for real holding nothing back in a climactic space battle.

Don't worry user, he'll save us all

Whatever happened to Suno anyway?

Just caught up on the Gowasu saga. The fuck is this ending? Is it to show that no matter what Toranksu does, he'll always fail to save his home? Does it tell people not to fuck with time? He beats some immortal god with his spirit sword created by the 20 people still alive, then to have them all die by the same immortal fucker as he became a frogposter in the sky. Pour one out since Trunks lose his world in the end.

Is it safe to assume their universe will be wiped out next episode for cheating?

Is it also safe to assume theirs will be the only universe to actually get wiped out because zeno enjoyed the tournament?

>The fuck is this ending?
Preaching to the choir here. Asspull saves the day! No! Even bigger asspull ruins the day!

DELET

They both deserve each other because Videl is shit too.

Doubt it, a key animator has been practising drawing Basil for a while so they'll be taking part in the tournament guaranteed.

Pretty much this

Hold on just a little longer user

NINGEN REEEEEEEE
MATA KISAMA KA TORANKSU

Glad to see I'm not the only one who thinks that.

Basically to tell you Future Trunks life is a world of shit
>Goku gets heart AIDS and dies
>Androids come and kill all the z-fighters
>w-well at least Gohan survived and is now training Trunks
>oh wait Gohan lost him arm
>and now he's dead
>GOTTA GO BACK TO THE PAST
>one version of him that was 'successful' gets buttfucked by Cell while preparing to go to the past to celebrate
>well at least now he's killed all the androids and Cell
>Oh but Kibito is dead
>and Old Kai
>...and Shin
>but hey at least Buu was avoided right?
>BUT WAIT THERE'S MORE
>Zamasu and Goku Black decide to come and fuck shit up
>EVERYONE IS DEAD
>oh and he gets to see his mom die
>and Zamasu is now Giygas
>Oh good Goku's bringing Zeno surely he wil-
>Zeno delets the entire timeline
>but Trunks earned enough good boy points to have himself and his waifu placed in another timeline where everything didn't go to shit

After giving it some thought, I have to admit this character was kind of genius

>people naturally expect big/buff characters to be strong and small/skinny characters to be weak
>dragon ball always turned this concept on it's head by having small characters be the strongest (kid goku/kid buu)
>they've done this so much that you naturally expect it at this point
>they turn their own cliche on it's head by doing something that would seem natural/normal

BUT WHEN IS HE APPEARING!?

WE ONLY HAVE TWO MORE EPISODES UNTIL THE TOURNEY!

Bergamo looks handsome for being a wolf, it would suck if they get wiped out because they did nothing wrong.

Its not their fault Sidra and Rou suck.

It's a ending where the villain wins. Those are rare. I bet Sup Forums would be as salty if his timeline got intact in the end.

>It's a ending where the villain wins
Getting erased isn't wining.

No, the point was that not always the Z-fighters will win.

And also as you said, the point is not fuck with:
Time(as Whis pointed it out)
Zeno(destroyed a whole timeline)
Gods(always treat them with respect otherwise u get another Zamasu).

Tbh, for a so called kids show, it was fucked up seeing those 2 kids being killed by Zamasu.

Whoever directed this episode is based as fuck.

if you kill your enemies they win

That wasn't an ending where anyone won though. It was a stupid way to beat the big bad, then the big bad wins anyway for no explicable reason either. The ending of the arc was shit in more ways than one.

What the fuck was Gowasu thinking bringing Zamasu to show a bunch of savages anyway? Surely there could've been better ningen to show him and stop him from having autistic rage against ningen.

It shows ningens should just fucking accept their fate, all of trunks struggles ultimately lead to his universe getting the delete button.

What's the best technique and why is it the Kaio-ken?

If Toriyama retires for good then the franchise would be in good hands(Toyotaros), he is not only inspired by Toriyama but also by BNHA, that is probably the best written Shounen today.

The Wan Tan Dan

They didn't kill them though.

instant transmission, fusion dance, flying, DESTRUCTO DISK,

Pure!

It kinda is, when you're not the only getting erased, but a whole timeline. Even though Zamasu got rekt, his desires for extinguishing the mortal race were fulfilled. None of the fighters could stand up to his Infinite form and Trunks has to live with his doppelganger in the new world he has traveled to.

Agreed. I don't know if it's because I binged through the whole saga in a single day, but the arc felt very bittersweet to me. It had A LOT of fanservice, like edgelord Goku, Kid and Future Trunks moments and, of course, Vegito.

It was all a ruse and just so everyone could fight at its best.

I like the technique where Goku drops his pants and starts furiously masturbating.

kaio-what?

>Even though Zamasu got rekt, his desires for extinguishing the mortal race were fulfilled.
Except he only wanted to kill ningen not destroy the universe which is what happened.

WAN TAN DAN
A
N

T
A
N

D
A
N

gohan face planting

PROGRESS!

Meh, could be. Zamazu's stupid overall. If he REALLY wanted to exterminate the whole planet he could just planet bomb everything.

Zamasu didn't want to destroy the planet, only the people.

Well Gowasu isnt that good of a Kaioshin either, its no wonder Universe 10th is ranked in 8th place in the ningen level , its only above Universes that has shit Kaioshins(Shin,Rou, Fuwa,Kuru) and lazy/incompetent Hakaishins(Beerus,Champa,Quitela,Sidra)

>Gowasu isnt that good of a Kaioshin either