"please send 6 month old slices" pedogate pizagate is brian hayes, moot and the rest

"please send 6 month old slices" pedogate pizagate is brian hayes, moot and the rest.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brian_Hayes_(politician)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

it's real

explain before this gets archived

they are fucking my phones

brian hayes and moot set me up for mi5 i suspect because i would have filled the void for my familia retiring in the IC. MOOT LARPED MY LIFE WHEN I WAS 14 AND PROBABLY HAS ALWAYS BEEN A LARPER! LET ME HAVE A DEATH MATCH WITH THEM...SEE WHO STEPS IN THE PIT?!

who is they. do you post on voat co/v/pizzagate? maybe you should

so unless you all want me to upload your family homes and loved ones on here i suggest you send a qualified messenger to come meet with me or i will be uploading all info on everyone i have that i suspec5 even has seen my son without me.

they are the colonizers and those seeking resources from colonies as the common factor between japan, london and saudia arabia is they all suck dick and no one wants to go there so its good for info bases...island empires sory of or isolation. its hard to explain over these boards but no i rarely post anywhere caus3 i hate arguing with people and they cloned my phones once they realized it was me...that who i suspect is behind the user videos too...its dis informatjon of my political analasis crossed with the messafes sent from Adonai.

so you're saying he impersonated you to fuck you out of a job with intelligence community that one of your family members would have been able to get you?

basically if the deep state does not pull all assets off POTUS AND MEET MY DEMANDS I WILL SEE THAT ALL their LOVED ONES ARE SLAUGHTERED BY PROVIDING TRUTH OF their ACTIVITIES. anyone who supports brian hayes i will kill as they are a waterbrain.

this guy?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brian_Hayes_(politician)

what's your connection to potus?

no not at all there is no basics abd there is no one reason but eventually it hss to do with my throne as im King of Kings aka servant for this earth and righteous people...aka Ryan Allen AbuNDis. haddad is whore of bsbylon and brian is trying to make the english revisions fruit into reality because the presbyterian elite hate that Godiva and Esmond are my blood and Christ of AbuNDis is my paternal ancestor.

brian hayes ex vpd and cpc youth pastor. 805 poli rd across from cemetary park.

my connection to PotUS is my voice, words and mind as our mentours mentours mentours probably shared mentours lol

hm ok not sure i follow 100% what you're saying but if you can elaborate more feel free and i will try to help

>it's real, someone posted a thread on Sup Forums
I wish larping faggots would keep their shit in /x/.

the fake cabal jews that wish to subjugate the people for me is not what i want so they created a story for me that i would be the demonic one...thebone trying to enlighten all of you into spiritual understanding than the flesh. All the hidden known knowledge formulas are built into my dna and ive been trying to share them but as directed...they clearly hate that no matter wjat i do people stopnand are in shick till they run around like the demon8c fallen ones whispering because they fear being powerless and equal or subject to Adoni amd Adonai. unfortunately due to the nature of free will this allows me to experience that depths of your indented mostly unused brains...sick to me but the truth hurts you poocc for some reason as if people should accept stupidity.

well my number is 8058339198 but you will have to block it and call till i pick up since they regulate my calls and coms. they finally gave up on here i 5hink cause they think the truth will make you all laugh.

jeremy moore and i grew up together and he has always been lost to material...we played hockey together like good little coexistang Yews but something happened to him in hs like he realized everyone was using him yet the one person who protected his dumb ass up until a few days ago was me...i suspevted he was recruited and brain washed but hoped he would stop being a faggot. once i realized moot is running ashley haddad as a whore and is the faggot who was shipping her drugs i realized wgat they were all doing and so now i will kill them all. like they tried to do to me...but becayse i understand genetics a bit more than mosr i will go back abd kill off numerous libes so nothing close to them mah evsr exist again. tbink of it cross straining

are you the fake Q? why dont you and i throw down for the united states if you win me and my people leave if i win you all leave...or i can just kill you all.

are you scared? my address is 238redwood ave ventura ca 93003

phone number is 8058339198 and i practice dipl9macy first but as soon as you feel ready to physically war either personal or with nations you let me know because i will kill all of you acting like me period as that is what im called to do and i fear no man!

its all connected once you lift the veil of deception,and stop letting them hide the biggest asset in our communication our face

Wew, why here?? What role do 'bystanderrs' have here?? Is this about pleidies?

are you on hallucinogens by any chance?

fyi numbers are not digits and numbers and digits are not from english but within a code of codes called aka coded english.

haha would you like to come drug test me? ive smoke a scoff bowl today

no, just curious

i dont know nada about the peladians at this time...or to share...what i can share is that if you ask me to help the world will change. if you let me speak the world will listen and if you all let me be me then i will be but your sins and gossip and lies and power struggles must stop. none of you are mpre special than the other and i would rather have raised my son to do this but instead it seems i will since you all ruined his mind and sent him off with the whore of babylon and a bunch of saudi towel head sand fleas with shifty eyes no hearts and just a tribe of incestual sivk demonic and vile thirting wicked creatures over all. as the gardener of them i will spill most of the blood.

moot is part of the pedo sex op and now i get why he has hidden feom me for years...funny how they targeted ventura because we were mostly from the intelligence forefathers and mothers. which is why it is vital to instal or offer yo7 all a new formula

haddads and hayes are connected and clearly from lines of nazi arians not arians.

So we ? Me? Someone? Needs to ask you to help?? Will you help? What changes in that scenario? Are anons a part of this?

no calls so j will be leav8ng soon to go upload pictures of all gestapo agents like zach stevens jeremy moore etc. their loved ones child hood pictures etc. which is why they tried to burn down ventura ..also look at the el comino park...trees burned but not holmes...that magic ember was something. also look at the topographical maps of the freeway shut down during the mud slides...you all let them escape sick. why is edison being targeted? is my finacial inheritance fucked if edison is fucked? see the crown makes you thi k you should and can only be an expert i one field and to work togethsr yet that creates a control of info and lets secret groups play favortism then say its "free economy" well if thst was true then why do the banks decide who gets the loans aka eho gets to market what...see so how do we find the best of we dont know how to measure the best and told that something is the best so if we compare it in our heads the worst is the opposite of the best which means if im the opposition to ehat you believe is the best but dont know then obiously you will see me as some sort of demonic force yet im the least controling and manipulating...to the point where you poocc think that its some grand skeem of manipulations cause pieces of shit like the haddads etc ltold you how to feel act think respond etc...and that only they could utilize dark magic lol...hahahaha see so i am the destroyer of destruction. and ao i will kill brian hayes, jeremy moore and all haddads c9nnected to Allen and Ashley haddad. all those who touch or saw my son condoning her demonicness i will have continued permission to seek a proper punishment that is just and fair...not because i am God but that i will recieve a message crossed with discernmentation of proper and true evidence not based on gossip emotions and mob sin.

i dont even know what anons are?! i started using Sup Forums at francis's house in battle field washington one night after we finished planning. Anyone is welcomed to be involved...im the one who was isolated away thrkugh lies...so i let you all deal with the consequences that you dont know have been caused as part of me would prefer just rnding this earth but for whatever reason i cant one of which might be that brian hayes also fooled me...all of these psyops we are in to "stretch our faith" is all controlled by the eyes of the beasts and the beasts have been brainwashed...foreign laws are not our laws and any one of us can and will be charged for something who steps out of line or they think has...this isnt God! this is the demonic black crafts of the fake fawking crown! King Hess should be installed back into the throne of all of Germania as these false authorities are destroying our genetic make up by pushing our understanding of how to honpr Adonai be through slavery and not through discovery etc. sort of like...

...we broke up the laws that you take the same career as your parents...hence fhe stone masons lol...which got tamen ovwr by the false crown and demonic bitch queen and are the knights for all people specifically under the ordo of the King of Scotland and myself Ryan AbuNDis as we have an understandings in common of what kings are and tmwho is the base of the pyramid.

so my plans were destroyed by bria. hayes and moot early on as they have been thought harvesting and have assumed the roll of the AngiChristdom leadership which meabs that i as Ryan AbuNDis must kill abd destroy all of thise sick people. Which is why i know moot did this was to try and spread out his sin and why you all have such an issue with me going after those eho did similar sins as you but know that they are the decievers. and will be casted literalky and sent to ABYSS lol are we living in a blackhole? does it matter? would you like to be able to travel to other worlds? do you even care about this one?

at this point my son is fucked up in the head and i warned everyone but you all choose to protect your sin and make it heavier rather than let it go...even those of you who think your innocent who knew did nothing but listened to gossip and why i personally have trouble in serving you and God or if i should enslave you all through socery like they have...but hey im crazy and i havent asked for Jeremiah Taylor nor Akianne who painted us all out of visions. lol how many are needed to act like one of me? plus how many are needed to prevent the real me? hope you know every minute you continue your ofsprings dna bec9mes weaker and weaker.

God gave laws, man does not, deal either end this cuckery or i will go to Putin, Turkey and unite the eastern understandings and with them wipe you all out. or you all can stfd stfu and stop lying about me. yiu have one hour to send a qualified and legitimate rep that will need to show a seal from some one of your false authority or i will start uploading evidence of everyone including all the rapists...like luke that graduated 04 from fths...that flat out laughed about ger not being believed...a child who was hurting to be loved...oh but she wasnt "white" or a Christian...so they were simple pieves of meat to the real nazikikes like brian hayes, moot and Luke.

I want everyone to seek and gainredemption , anons=Sup Forums users
How do we translate the incomplete picture here as observers?

So yes some care still

Tbh no idea what this is but I am probably not gonna make a good use of Turing tests

this is what schizophrenia looks like folks

Take a deep breath and lay off the skitz

see i remeber luke at fths pinned Jenna in the corner so i threw his dumb ass in the boys mathroom and held him in there for ten minutes till he started crying like a bitch and lied to the nazi admin at the school...yea you all think you are so innocent yet your kids just play your emotional beliefs...becaise hayes militarized them for genocide...there is also one spit left in the golden fleece which clearly they have been saving for the one to challenge the true Christ and King for the Kings. now it makes sense why Eskandari was shocked that i wanted to work with him but i thought he disnt want to work with me because of my gpa and struggles because of their psyops...so that is who has been selling everyone out in the 805/215 is moot because he is a bitch just like brian hayes...who is also setting up Francis...deep state human trafficking cabal...sobdo you allbwajt to march into the sactuary cities...can i show you the demons? are they still here or dis they flee the cpuntry via help and sulport of the cpc type occultists. Ironic aint it that they all flipped out about my masonry interest...hahahahahaha yea are sharing "esoteric" demonic knowledge yet disinforming people sonit pushes them back into the subjugation and mental colonization for the false Ai head and the dusty old opium induced crowns...i dare all leadership to do a drug teat...how is it one piece of shit cant be questioned but we all should be?! Why did they stop attacking trump? it wasnt because he complied it was because he and you all recomplied. all i wanted was a free life, one that my ancestors bled and died for and you fucking racist ass clowns served me up for a pedophile incest faggot cult swaddleing demon swine like moot and hayes...wow.

brian hayes is the faggot ass false preacher and fake witness literally...cpc youth pastor ex vpd...and not because he was a cop but because he is a pig...FUCKING PIG! SO THE REASON WE ALL HATE EACHOTHER IS FEOM FOREIGN DECEPTION RO PUT US INTO CICIL WAR..

TAKE YOUR MEDICINE

I have no idea what the fuck is going on, my brain hurts.

lol can you all type out a new description in your own words of your understandi ng of schitzophrenia or do you all just like to gossip and throw words around...fyi 20 minutes left before i start uploading details of everyone from cpc...funny remeber that binder of all the "confirmed" families hahahaha yea....its in my head. so from carobinnis down in the keys to the jacksons off the avenue to all the fuvks from missionary to which catholics even serve in the jails...is this a war you all want because my info is based on fact and will put you all into civil unreat for the rest of what is currently the most meaningless and worthless state of livinf in the history of the world i assume.

238REDWOOD AVE IF YOUR BRAIN HURTS LET ME FINISH DESTROYING IT! THE EASIEST WAY IS BY LICKING THE CURB...

These aren't larpers man. It's very obviously some schizophrenic off his meds. Honestly we should probably report this guy to the authorities. He's obviously mentally ill and may hurt someone.

...last chance to come clean or i will start the civil war today. happy birday RYAN!

lol hahaha come to my house bitch or i will start killing all of you by releasing real evidence like how luke from foothill class of 04 friends with tyler henchie rapped rebeca dixon and laughed at her telling her that she couldnt do anything about it cause no one would believe her again...yea go kill yourself you faggot ass larper...next pics to go up will be of eric and sara holmstrum.

so lets think about this...if moot can control our messaging...does he control who gets to date who? yea i knew something was was up with you ugly fucks and no brains constantly popping boners about talking about sxting lol...seriously something is wrong with you fucks from the english churches...is this why we left your asses on that shit rock?!? hahahaha we laughed at all of you as we are right now hshahhaha....you stupid redcoats always think you can colonize us freeDhé vut chu cant and chu wont.

I think this is the Hell's Angels meth guy from the thread a few days ago

fuck you closet nazis like lynda uvari, barbara hess, haddads, brian hayes, justin cowan and the rest of you fake fucking faggots...yea i know why kyle left...cause you all wanted his ass away from changing this place...which is why when his samoan ass wakes up to your non sense he will help me lirerally hold you demonic pedophile crackers down while old fashion wine press your brains bare footed because my skin does cut on bone like yours...hahahahahahahaha

lol no but the 81 is watching this now and tracking you hahahahaha what were the hells angels hahahaba

logan1jer...2...iron eagle do you copy?

I heard the pleidians won't let anyone do anything anymore and that astral agents are trying to limbo into our dreams!
Are we moon children?

again mother fuckin red coat panzee ass mi5 mosad sai and jap spies...WETHEPEOPLE ARE BACK AND YOUR ASSES BETTER GET THE FUCK OUT UNLESS YOU WANT TO LIVE TRULY FREE CAUSE THIS LAND AINT FOR LEASE SALE NOR WILL ANY SNEAKY SNEAKY HAPPEN ON ANY PATRIOTS WATCH!

lol keep trying to keep yoyr cover up of rhe King4Kings aka Ryan "Alleye.n" AbuNDis for it doesmt matter i will catch and kill you...ask the moores, ask moldy locks, ask the haddads.. lol

im down to knife fight hayes any day of the week... son of sam cult loving fucking freaks.

logan1jer to iron eagle

california is under mutany and should have nepalm dropped on all houses of religions tied and based to any foreign state.

Bring me my crack pipe, peasants!

faggs tied to hayes?

lol go kill yourself larper

What's your problem OP??

Top quality bai-

>if moot can control our messaging...does he control who gets to date who?
My fucking sides

how do they know vrian hayes? they just towed his car a few days ago...harassment?

the only people that believe the pizzagate nonsense are literal zeros with nothing going on in there pathetic lives so they larp as internet detectives to add a little excitement into there meaningless existence

prime example of the blacks code aka the false laws and 0syops all you idiots follow dont apply to our constitution but to the queens authority?! our we a coloby?! did we our ancestors fight and die for nothibg? are you that lazy you would rather be a tax collector than a freemason to build your own castle?!

>tfw no mossad gf
big khazar milkers...

FUCK YOU MOOT FOR SOLIDIFYING MY VIRGINITY

nice cover up cause this is pizza gate...jeremey moore and moot run it and ashley haddad is literally the whore of babylon and they are all the antiChrisdon pieces of shit that spread the gossip and lies to me...how does gab.com fit in? do i have evidence of gab blocking our profiles? did i try to warn tomi lahren not to fuck with that dumb deepstate wabtabe kike that brainwashed you into givibg up your ibfo...idiots.

bitch nigga lasagna
please make the hurting stop by lubing my tengri net for slicing the barbarians in half in order to procure lost freedoms

Who is Q? How does he relate to arcadius? Is the abundis bloodline holy? Is it chosen? Does Trump know? Is moot hiding it from him? Because Trump will kick out all foreign agents including whore Haddad? Dinkler knew. It was all psyops. Fths prison day road. All planned by mi5 and Soros to remove the abundis threat.

Happy bday!

gab.ai was made by the CIA niggers obviously run them over with your car for the glory of Haruhi Suzumiya

ok save this as a pdf im goin to cruise over to jeremy b moores house and upload photos of his parents place or old place so i bff o is all out fairly. jeremy also went to the synagogue i often went to as well for real Jews like the Hershebergs...lol see its the fake cabal bleeding you all through fear and colonizibg your minds and enslaving your flesh!

Slide up and up and down on the pole but a hoe still a hoe. Fuck the police telling what to do, Don Travolta.

no im talking about g__.com as fb shows in the screen shot

lol so let me and brian hayes fight to the death

pack a sixer and some mags (you wanted to) sip some tea on the crumpets for less freedoms.
g00gle4smile

Ocтopoжнo, the kgb are coming for you OP, and the redcoats.

funny cloned my device i see hahaha to bad that aint me hahaha so why dont you actually show up here and see how my curb tastes

You're not ready yet to face the bullocks. Resist MOOT's playpen on your mind's egg for the scrambling is nigh to the underverse of Brock's warriors.

lol kgb is coming for you faggot burn the ukraine! and trust me i could care less if i disappear Turkey Russia and Yisrael will demolish london Jerusalem and all other imperial fake democracies. 1984 fucking brain washed fools that got caught rigging our elections and the accoubts all tie back to the fake cabal the nazi christians nazi jews and the nazi muslims hahahaha wake up people the antichristdom is trying to enslave you further. wake up! wake up! wake up!

Scharlatan's in wolve's clothing controlling the sheep into domestic abuse cases against natural conception. Wake up Neo from the old dream to the new dream in a perpetual equlibrium of hell and serenity of the circuits of penis.

brian hayes and mi5
jeremey moore mosad slash cover as a triad
how times did i hear devin buche whissper nigger...how many times did you all say and do racist shit...oh but gou all are above the law? how is that? cause you made a fake cabal and claimed youbwerw of God with no evidence yet i fhe True king for kings Ryan Allen Abundis sit here trying to prevent their wars with success and so you all keep trying to blame one person yet it takes all the deep state to hold me down one person why?! Cause i am the blood line of Christ!

hold your fire on the plantation for californication of the trepidation towards close mangerie of canines come yet bite not whom the bell tolls out of the blockade on intellectual property
TRADEMARK
TRADEMARK
DENMARK

so if im a fake then bring me Jeremiah Taylor and Akiane!? let them talk and see!

I love Sup Forums.

What the fuck

im the only "Q" and the first and the last to post on this pedophillia silk road website.

secure rani ibriham in london and bring him to me bring me assange bring me snowden if you all want the truth unless you would rather have faith in a beast of burden wish for youbto have faith in his words but not Gods as be has been taking my words and manipulating them. Brian hayes i deem you the herric of my ancestors Godiva and Esmond, a false prophet and a the vessel of all evil which i will kill with my bare hands.

Is this a demon psyop? You claim to be me? Are you the me from antarctica? Did they uncover you? Is this adonai's test for me? Do I have to kill the fake life larping abundis? He seeks to steal my throne. I am the heir to the kingdom of all men and once I sign the treaty of expulsion with Trump I will send you fucking demon clone fucks back to hell.

Is Haddad pussy tight? Does it feel good bareback? Can a child be created on accident? Is there such a thing as accidents? When it's all a planned mi5 op? Did they make her pussy tighter so I couldn't resist? Demon pussy psyop oxpd fths MOOT hates my dick!

This is satan speaking. Yourr fucked. Im dispatching MGTOW death squads to your location.

KING COME DOWN 14 14 14 88