Post yfw the memo is NOTHING

Rural retards

Other urls found in this thread:

truepundit.com/mccabe-threatens-torch-fbi-forced-resignation-fbi-insider-poised-spill-beans/
youtube.com/watch?v=EgRrxFsX538
youtube.com/watch?v=HFHOHfnYruI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

it will be like when pol said hillary would go to prison "any day now". pol is worse than reddit now, an echo chamber full of blind retards

The memos not going to be nothing; it’s going to have clear evidence of Trump Russia collision. This is verifiable fact. truepundit.com/mccabe-threatens-torch-fbi-forced-resignation-fbi-insider-poised-spill-beans/

How much do you get paid to do this? Does it bring you happiness? Meaning? Fulfillment?

Triggering Nazis like you is the reward

You haven’t seen real nazis yet friendo
But you will soon enough

Posting without bumping an an authentic shareblue thread!

If the memo was nothing, the FBI sure distanced themselves from McCabe to push him out so quickly for nothing, huh?

May she swing from her neck until she is dead dead dead.

The ARG that never ends

He said he was leaving early he wasn't pushed out.

T. Not a retard

>pol is worse than reddit now
>Sup Forums is one person

Hello lebbit

Proud rural retard here.
Come and take it, faggots.

That’s why these stupid hype memes perpetuate, it’s new idiot anons joining in for every round

>D.D.K.
>30.01.18
>Only the dead have seen the end of war.

He was demoted yesterday, then he resigned in disgrace.

Hehe heh... excellent....

Your nigger idol is going to have Kool aid on his lips, braiding other niggers hair in cell block B.
Try not to kill yourself too fast when the shit hits the fan, and do something correct for once in your life and post links and stream it. Don't be a pussy. DO IT!

Jesus, the absolute state of GOPtard fantasy

Trumpers have been jerking each other off over that memo. We can rest assured Mueller doesn't give a shit.

>rural retards
BLUE WAVE 2018

The only people who voted for Trump are Russian bots. Rural and suburban retards and city people all voted for Hillary.

It's sad sorry I mean. SAD! Gotta speak their language.

>directly replying to OP
>posting a pic
>not bumping a thread
Spotted the newfag.

Nuke the cities.

The memo makes Watergate look like a fucking frat boy stunt.

You people need to be gassed. Seriously. We cannot have a country with people like you in it.

excellent. killing nazis in video games just doesn't do it for me anymore

SHE FUCKING WON
WHY ISTHIS ORANGE NAZIMANCHILD IN THE WHITE HOUSE
AAAAAAAHHHH

>Muh Scandal Free Presidency
>Oh shit we fucked

[citation needed]

You do realize that if you autists actually did try to do some shit that you'd be absolutely crushed, right? The numbers are not in your favor.

It’s unfair, drumpf shouldn’t be president :-(
My wife’s son is living in fear

Quality TRUMPS quantity.

Every Senator who has seen it thus far and tweeted about it so far has called it worse than Watergate.
Why should I trust a random troll on Sup Forums over US Senators?

>2018
>truthful politicians
pick one

(You)
youtube.com/watch?v=EgRrxFsX538

It's literal fake news from a literal retard

Democrats will make up excuses all the way to the gallows. Let them be blissfully ignorant.

>Every (R) senator
You may be on to something there, user

Sage

Madam president.....

Even the Democratic senators who have read it have not called it out fake as Pelosi and shift want them to

Sage

Sage

Sage

Well I hate Obama but I don't get why some people think this memo will change anything.

The memo could literally say
>Hey guys just a memo for G-men:
>We need to do everything we can to make Trump look bad.
>Break the law and lie if you have to!
>Sincerely,
>Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama

...And nothing would fucking happen.
The battle lines are already drawn. Nothing is changing of any significance. No one is "going to jail." Sessions is not going to fire Mueller or order his men to lead Dems away in cuffs. The intel committees will continue to operate along partisan lines and get nothing of any significance done, on either side, despite nauseating amounts of bluster.

It's about time you guys realized that looking to the government to solve your problems or bring the super criminals to justice is a mistake. Honestly you'd have a better chance to simply train and become Batman and bring them to justice yourself.

[citation needed]

>thus far

You must be Smartie user. Papa Smurf says kys you faggot shill.

Sage

Enjoy the bans

Got your botnet running on this thread, do you?
It doesn’t work that way.

Shill thread..

hey everybody... look at the shill..

give it some attention... point at it so it feels empowered.

now season well and send this thread to hell.

Lol Even CNN blasted Pelosi about Wray reading it and not sayong its fake. Pelosi went into complete damage control mode

Sage

So when should we expect this memo?

Sage

Probably Thursday we have the State of the Union tonight tomorrow he will probably sign it into being able to be released and Thursday we will get it

Sage

I'm done for now faggots but I'm always here
Sage

downvoted

Trump will say something stupid/triggering during the SOTU and everybody will forget all about the memeo.

Sage

You're damn right you do, and don't you forget it bugman.

You stink of fear and desperation. Your day of reckoning soon approaches.

What a fucking badass

ya thats wrong. . this thread sucks anyways. later faggots

Him saying something stupid is a given at this point

Mocking people who choose to live away from niggers is especially stupid. People who choose to live in an urban area are retards.

Sage

Sage

Sage

>exposing all your bot IPs for this one thread

>revolver with a stick
ebin

Can someone answer me why the
SOTU is 2 am DC time?

my take is it's intentional to keep people up.
That to me indicates it's gonna be spectacular.
People staying up late gonna be tired.
Their emotions are gonna be more fragile
Is it intentional or just a coincidence?

Sage
No bot here idiot just an user who's sick of this board being infested with faggots, like yourself.

The more you struggle the more I enjoy it.

Sage

This. Sage the fuck out of this thread

God damn you are so fucking cool

Nice fan fic retard muh memo

Mods are literally deleting my sage comments fucking kikes

Can a Russian bot getting scared? Seems so.

ITT: Trolls are getting fat

calls people retards, while posting a literal urban gay nigger.

why are we suddenly being overwhelmed by shitposters that are literally descendants of sheep? Fuck off Australia’s wife’s son

Fuck you commie your days are numbered cunt
Saged

go ahead and verify that fact then, sweetie

That's because it's against the rules to announce that you are saging. You can, however, make a post that no one will respond to and add in those four magic letters to the options field and mission accomplished. Generally it doesn't matter but sometimes you get assholes like who report you.

t. had a 24 hour ban for it a long time ago

Sage

Kek confirms this thread should be saged by all

Let him be
He will learn

youtube.com/watch?v=HFHOHfnYruI

>damage control mode
>had a stroke on live tv
More or less the same thing these days

You do know all of the Republicans and Trump have read it already, right?

You guys sure are desperate to slide this thread. But sage doesn’t work the way you think it does.

This.

Listen, hugbox redditors. Not everyone who disagrees with you is deep into psyops or a shill. Some people just disagree. For instance, me.

Rural white voter here. Voting for Trump was possibly the biggest mistake of my life. Probably the worst president we've had in the last 250 years. We must impeach him now and lock up his most fervent supporters. The travel ban is racist and the white house is literally full of islamophobic texts and art. Hate can only be defeated by destroying it from the top down.

On top of his blatant racism, now he is literally destroying the planet earth and ruining young and promising female entertainers' lives. What about our children? Do the right thing, fellow rural white voters. Call your senator or congressman and set things right.