Distraction and Delusion: THE STORM CONTINUES

Yesterday I warned you that there will be false flag attempts to discredit the contents of the FISA memo. The Dow is trading significantly lower and the MSM will paint this on the hyperpartisanship surrounding yesterday's vote in the House Intelligence Committee. DON'T BELIEVE THAT FOR A SECOND.

The pound sterling will experience a drop associated with the effects of Brexit, producing a ripple effect to the Euro and the U.S. dollar (albeit slightly to the latter). Naturally this will affect European economies more than America this quarter.

Stay focused and stay calm. The undoing of the media's delusion of grandeur is only beginning.

youtube.com/watch?v=HzdjMLKKdgk

>Oh oh people of the earth
>Listen to the warning the seer he said
>Beware the storm that gathers here
>Listen to the wise man

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Comey/status/958145125120663553
youtube.com/watch?v=neZ3ENR4V94
zerohedge.com/news/2018-01-30/greatest-moments-profit-taking-history-you-were-warned
youtube.com/watch?v=J7AMMuBWWJY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bump

Bump. Are we gonna make it user? I want to see democrats fucking hang

This week will be the tell.

What are we supposed to look for exactly?

There will be a coordinated attempt to falsify individual points of the memo using "leaked" information from the Democrats' countermemo. The truth will lie in the resignations bound to happen this week and possibly next. McCabe's already out but there are plenty more to go.

Comey spewing his bullshit as usual.

twitter.com/Comey/status/958145125120663553

looks like the stock market was being propped up artificially to be dropped at a politically convenient moment just like in 2008 whodathunk

I'd say this was the case too, but this particular instance has more to do with Europe than it does America.

Bump. Crypto is down today too.

new enigma arcana bottom right?

Why wasnt the memo released to the public last night?

>Dow down
Oh shit let me find my fucks.

If you are sure of your own info, drop some names that will resign this week.

The final step is possible intervention from Trump.

However, this would be an excellent opportunity for Intelligence allied with Trump to guage what the counter move will be and how to own it.

Unless they already know ofc.

kek

trump is going to read it aloud during the state of the union then post it on twitter after his speech so people read it rather than listen to the gay rebuttals

"My fellow Americans. I had a great speech written for this State of the Union. The best speech. But I seem to have misplaced that speech. So instead I'm just going to read this short four page memo."

Kek says it will be so!

Dow Down/ Home prices new high.
Gives you an idea what really has value in this world.....

dear god please do this

You're speaking my language.

Same.

U fukken wut m8?

((()))

We have the best memos, don't we, folks?

I wouldn't worry about it after the SOTU the Dow will skyrocket.

Soros had a $1BN short at the beginning of 2017.
The market is a little over heated, but not in the 2008 we're all going to die sort of way. Just a lot of FOMO in the last two weeks.
Just a little more shorting the top could be enough to reverse the trend and get us a 5-7% bleed off, but nothing significant, especially with the profits being posted lately.

Trump.is and has remained at 36% approval. If the economy tanks he is done. It all he has and he has completely.owned it

Generally, you need something like banks going bankrupt to repeat 2008

Says increasingly nervous shill for the 4548th time

So Seth Abramson is Q-posting now. Unbelievable.

>(((We))) can't let Trump fire (((Rosenstein)))
>yippee ki yay I sure do love rule of law hoo boy rule of law
DOTR can't come soon enough.

I would love this, the networks literally have to broadcast it. It would be too good, it can't happen...

Look you fucking idiot if the economy, that he has repeatedly claimed credit for, tanks before the midterms he is done, lame duck presidency.
This is a fact

Dude, get a grip.
An approval rating is not a legit or tangible thing. Think about how many people and which kinds actually participate in polls like this. You're out of your mind if you think 50% of his voters have decided to say he's doing a poor job. I'd point to the pre-election polls for how stupid you are, but we've all seen them, including yourself. I'm going to venture a guess and say you're not fooled by these types of persuasions and you're just spouting them out of convienance to your argument. It's lazy.

A 20% correction in the stock market wouldn't be a tank, and is pretty much impossible to maintain long term because of the corporate tax rates now. It's not going to happen.

He’s already dealing on DACA. What makes you think that if Trump has a Dem house that he won’t make them all look like idiots just like Obama did to the Reblicucks in 2010-2016?

Don’t forget, Trump isn’t a neocon and would likely work to get something done even if it didn’t match his campaign messaging.

You fucking people are the worst. No matter what you think Trump is just like every other bible thumping neocon Republican when he’s demonstrably not.

>the Dow is trading significantly lower and the MSM will paint this on the hyperpartisanship surrounding yesterday's vote in the House Intelligence Committee
I don't get it. How would these two things correspond at all even theoretically?

It doesn't, the only thing that has spooked the market so far is the idea Trump could have been impeached. Maybe this is a sell off before the doc release, dumb money looking for safety, or maybe this is priced in sells because the result might be bad. Hard to know, but as long as tax rate is low, and Trump is secure in office, I'd expect the market to stay up, and employment to keep improving.

As a dem voter I can assure you se will just refuse to work with trump.
No wall, defund ICE, refuse to even hold for his plans. All spending originates in the house. Like Obama Trump can pass executive orders but once a sem gets the presudency we can just repeal them all.
Trump has a 9% approval among dems so a Dem house will be viewed as a mandate to fuck Trump however they can

Pre electipn polls arent the same as approval and Trunp is a drag nationwide.
58% of voters strongly disapprove of Trump and those are people who will never come around. Trunp just isbt popular and he is viewed as a racist person who hates poor people

Drumpf has less than 1% chance of winning. GLUMPFTARDS ETERNALLY BTFO #IMWITHER

You seem to have forgotten how much Potus can fuck up your fee fees all by himself...You miss the last 8 years?

Looks like I'll be trading a lot of crypto into different currencies and back and profiting off of the conversions.
Thanks for the info nugget.

>presudency
Thanks, I needed the laugh today

Kek wills it

We need to ban niggers from working in government. Maxine Waters is so ugly and ape-like she is a disgrace to our nation. Very very disrespectful.

I was never polled and neither was anyone I know! Every 4ch user is always saying they were never polled either. Go away shillster!

Honestly, I'd be surprised if they didn't fuck with the superbowl at this point.

The only pound sterling is the british T-girl giving you a "jolly good pounding guv'nor". kys faggot

So when is this memo dropping? Why isn't already out? WTF?

Here is a preview of what is to come.

>Moore: America must be cleansed of white male privilege

Such a racist, disgusting boot licking embarrassment of a women.

Transcripts that were recovered after being "lost" by the FBI.

>dow down 2%

It’s literalky nothing

Because its a nothingburger, extra nothing. Releasing it just ends the story. Cant score points by insinuation and suggestion anymore.

Lol at calling this a false flag, you retards know nothing about the market. It's just because of a short-term selloff and tomorrow/thursday a bunch of big companies are releasing earnings reports

bamp

>Leftyfags say if memo leaked then it should be prison
>Leak different memo
Should they go to prison?

Brokerfag here. Markets are down because they've been climbing at insane rates for months now. We're over 90 days without any substantial correction. Nothing to be alarmed at really. Should last another day to two as profit taking goes on. Only thing to really be concerned about would be the Fed meeting. They could really fuck us with interest rates. You'll see the exact same kind of sell offs at least a few more times this year. Thanks to puts Im making a killing. Hope you guys aren't stuck in BTC right now.

And just to give everyone who may have not seen this interview of just how bad this memo really is, I present Pelosi in all her nervous glory. This is the long interview, and the viewer should pay close attention to her body language, tone of voice, and lack of eye contact. She knows full well what the release of this memo is going to do, and she's rightly scared of the implications it holds.
I never thought I'd say this, but Cuomo actually acted like a fucking journalist in this interview. Enjoy.
youtube.com/watch?v=neZ3ENR4V94

Yeah not like central banks around the world have been pumping trillions of dollars of funny money into the economy for 10 years, or that ZIRP has become the norm, or that there is a bubbl formed across all asset classes, or that the wealth disparity between rich and poor has reached higher than the gukded age, or that wage growth is stagnant, or that the bond market has turned bearish, or that crypto tech is threatening the central bank fiat model.
>it’s literally nothing
We have probably 1.5 years before real cracks start to show.

I can give you the transcript before it comes out
Maxine: "Ayo America I no wat u just herd, but Trump is racist n sheit. Remember slavery. We wuz kangz n shiet b4 all tat. Turmp says black unemployment lowest ever, but wen he gonna give us mo dem programs? Ayo Trump say he gonna invest in infrastructure sounds like whitey trying to keep us down from building da community. Fo realz this craka needs to get illin or bust a cap in white craka ass. Ayo hol up hol up I ain't finished... "

>58% of voters
What a neat way to say "58% of the sample" regional variability couldn't possibly skew results nu uh no way

You attention seeking faggot boomers go back to kikebook. No one gives a fuck about you or your need to be popular faggot

> our goys TOTALLY LEGIT memo will be attacked by their goys TOTALLY FAKE memo. go team!

kys shill

prepare for housing market crash again

Take your profits now, while you can.

zerohedge.com/news/2018-01-30/greatest-moments-profit-taking-history-you-were-warned

wow.

Just.

Wow.

Is it time yet?

Surely liberal democracy has run its course?

No.

youtube.com/watch?v=J7AMMuBWWJY

Yup this is rigging of the DNC on an FBI scale.

RIGGING OF THE FBI!

Deep State of the Union Address
Feed the paranoia!!

I wouldn't be surprised if brennan and clapper don't burn the last of their assets in a massive false flag attack this week.

They aren't going to leave any arrows in their quiver

>a memo written by Nunes, the guy that was shilling for trump and somehow ended up in the Intelligence Committee with a background as a dairy farmer
>the guy's memo is based on classified information the rest of congress has not been allowed to see and the only assurance there is anything at all is Nunes saying "trust me"
>Nunes has admitted that he hasn't even seen the classified information that he based his memo on and it is pure speculation about what he thinks the classified information contains

All of these toppings on this burger made of nothing with a side of dairy farmer bullsh- I MEAN IT'S HAPPENING FIRE UP THE TWATTER ACCOUNTS

>the poopooheads are mean and will get to argue for their side

the absolute state of the state of the union

"the nation is on alert"

Citation Needed

OLD AND BUSTED
DNC RIGGED

NEW HOTNESS
FBI RIGGED

#unrig

>a German this knowledge of a random American politician
What are you hiding buddy?

But you’re right, the head of HSPCI is totally not qualified to do his one job of alerting the American people of our dangers, even after dems JUST made him go through an “ethics investigation”

It’s happening shill, and I don’t think that you’re gonna enjoy the ride

i really don't want to overhype it, but just the reactions from every dem i have seen makes it obvious this thing is explosive.