Who would win in a fight and why is it saitou? I mean the guy basically fought 70,000 beasts compared to guts's 100 men...

Who would win in a fight and why is it saitou? I mean the guy basically fought 70,000 beasts compared to guts's 100 men. To make it fair we'll give guts the beserker armour and saitou is without his gandalfr powers

that whole saitou look really cute, can i borrow him for one night?

Just try that and you'll be in a world of pain

bring it

>guts the beserker armour and saitou is without his gandalfr powers
This is completely unfair. Without his powers, Saito is just a teenage boy with a sword.
With his speed, strength, and magical weapon mastery, he's probably beat Guts outside of the Berserker armor. With the armor, it's a tougher call.

I don't know who this twink is, but Guts and Donovan would wreck his ass.

>guts without armor
It would be a slaughter, saitou-sama doesn't need his powers to beat guts in his beserker armor

Guts without the armor has beaten some powerful demons.
But without his powers, Saito is just a kid.

Can Saito defeat Griffith?

A kid who can slaughter the cuck that is guts. Face it saito is an alpha nigga who gets pussies dripping

Ofcourse he can, without his powers too. He will make femto his bitch

I mean, yeah, he has a lot of girls after him, but in a fight without his powers against Guts, he'd definitely lose.

Guts murders him, beating thousands of fodder one by one is not a feat of power but of stamina.

Also his arsenal relies on guns which aren't fast enough for Guts since he can block supersonic giant moths and not get torn apart by the impact and shockwave.

>Also his arsenal relies on guns
Not really. The anime doesn't show it off, but in the novels, Saito is described as having super speed.

Sweet jebus you underage faggot this is bait. Op is clearly trolling
>Saitou never killed 70,000, he only killed a handfull, about 50 at best.
>guts on the other was severely injured and sick while fighting the 100

Define "super speed" since its a very loose term. Super sonic is the speed of sound,330 m/s, guts can react fast and hard enough repel such attacks

I can't recall the full extent of it, but he's fast as fuck. I don't think he's super sonic, though. But he doesn't have to be to be more agile than Guts. The sonic moth was flying at Guts in a straight line. That's different than fighting a super agile swordsman up close.

Wasn't he holding back though? Been a while since I read the novel, but I seem to recall the enemy commander being impressed he disabled him while killing so few of his men.

Guts let his girlfriend get raped, Saito didn't

thats one of the reasons why he's going to get his ass handed to him by guts. He holds back and cant kill

Can Saito use modern weapons?

Only his sword. Maybe an rpg but that wont do much

fuck you

Doesn't his sword eat/negate magic? Wouldn't that do something to Gut's armor?

>implying he can beat the cock

>>Saitou never killed 70,000, he only killed a handfull, about 50 at best.
Pretty sure he killed more than that.

But still he did hold back 70,000. You don't just do that because you're a little strong.