Okay Mexicans at least answer me this

Which Presidential candidate has the best shot at fixing your shithole?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l3aVpPSuCks
youtube.com/watch?v=ym8hBDIAVY8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Donald Trump

AMLO, and I'm fascist

the only way to fix mexico is to get rid of mexicans

Imagine at after two presidencies in the US and actually making America Great Again he hires him self a Spanish translator and becomes a candidate in Mexico.
Makes Nation-states great again.

Mexico next?

> Implying you can fix this shithole
Just annex us already and kill all the shitskins

Amlo is the only existing option right now.

The final solution is to nuke Mexico.

I'm pretty sure I wouldn't even lose sleep if Mexico was nuked. I'm not saying that to be edgy either.

None, literally all of them are in cahoots with the cartels.
There's only two ways of fixing this shithole:
USA legalizes drugs so the production shift to local, or civil war .
The time this could have been solved democratically has long passed.

The only way to fix Mexico is to finish what we started in 1846 but this time with no survivors, on the Mexican side that is.

Bronco

Fuck yes!
>t. not a spic, but feels and cares for spicanons

What's the population ratio between mestizos and castizos?

>and kill all the shitskins
If there is one shit that i hate more than niggers is self loathing assholes, do us all a favor and kill your family before killing yourself.

This unironically.
And not only him but the us gov as well. Decriminalizing every drug would cut the demand for a product that comes from shady corners. Once those businesses move to a more legitimate place violence would be minimized. This would not be an end all be all solution but would help a great deal since you still have rampant corruption in most positions in Mexican gov (albeit this corruption is at this stars due to the drug problem and the money it brings in).
But imagine that, that kind of sell pitch to the American people. “Legalize all drugs !” That’s a hell of a sale pitch.
This situation can not be helped by Mexico alone anymore, they need some help.
Before yelling “fuck M*hicó!” Realize that helping that country get better (in a way of policies not direct aid) will help our country a great deal as well.
Isolationism can only take us so far

Mexico needs its own Donald Trump. Also needs to get rid of half of the Government like Trump is doing in the US. I am a shitskin from Peru, Peru was a good place in 1984-85. We had jobs and a small local industry. Then politician took over and all the politicians from 1985 going forward still running shit ....the only difference is that in 2018 the politicians have their kids and grand kids working for the government too. In Peru we have zones,cities, department, regions, and unlimited number of committees and rules for a 3rd world country. There is no hope. Mexico had the REFORMA not long ago....that went over very well.

amlo or bust is a flase dichotomy pahmilions, let's hope someone else steps up to the plate

>let's hope someone else steps up to the plate
How about you?
Not attacking or offending but a legitimate question.

Re arm the population

>AMLO, and I'm fascist

nice bait

USA has to do what is best for its citizens, Mexico also has a deep government that will not go away easily. Mexican politicians are not going to get up and look for a job. The end play is to build that wall, and let Mexico people fix their mess by eventually throwing their government and start again, that is the only way for Mexico to become a 1st world country.

>right now

No one else has stepped up. Anaya is weak, and meade is a laughing stock right now

im not brown
How can I be self loathing if im not shitskin?

/thread

I don't know about the states but in México you need to be at least 35 to run (wich I am not), also I'm very caustic and unlikeable and I would not be able to fake kindness for long. Here are the requirements in case someone is interested.

>Be a natural-born citizen of Mexico ("mexicano por nacimiento") able to exercise full citizenship rights, with at least one parent who is a natural-born citizen of Mexico.
>Be a resident of Mexico for at least twenty (20) years.
>Be thirty-five years of age or older at the time of the election.
>Be a resident of Mexico for the entire year prior to the election (although absences of 30 days or fewer are explicitly stated not to interrupt residency).
>Not be an official or minister of any church or religious denomination.
>Not be in active military service during the six months prior to the election.
>Not be a secretary of state or under-secretary of state, attorney general, governor of a State, or head of the government of Mexico City, unless "separated from the post" (resigned or been granted permanent leave of absence) at least six months prior to the election.
>Not have been president already, even in a provisional capacity (see Succession below).

the sad thing, is that this is true

Some states are already armed. Pseudo warlords and self defense squads rule the country side. The results of a highly federalized state. The army doesnt even go to some areas because they are no longer needed.

You can't fix it here, it is a cancer ridden place clinging to life by artificial means.

Unironically needs a revolution and start over. Sure the first 20-30 years will be chaos but a better nation will rise.

Not to mention you had to register as a pre candidate months ago and would have to collect millions of signatures around the country

The only one that could fix this shit is Don Porfirio Diaz

ORDEN Y PROGRESO

they are all retarded

I don't vote

Then what the fuck are you waiting for, Pablo? Get to it. Try not to turn into a bunch of commies though.

Those rules pretty much guarantee that you get an illiterate subhuman spic as president. If you required that the president be a white man your country might actually get fixed. Democracy was a mistake.

CIA niggers will suicide me if they ever found out about a real revolution brewing here. Plus no guns.

Rome wasn't built in a day, become the next Porfirio Diaz then. Study your history, study your culture, learn to give speeches, learn how to debate, understand the issues, run for President despite all the odds against you.
You can't just rely on someone else to get you out of this, eventually you'll have to realize if you start working towards the goal then you can save your nation but only if you truly care. If you don't, then who will? Become that hope.

pendejo your vote is worth a kg of beans and bag of tortillas

it literally doesn't matter, for every informed citizen there are millions of lowlives trading their already worthless vote for a weeks worth of shit food

even if by some miracle some trump like cunt decided to run and won they'd simply pull a gortari again and give their puppet the presidency, what the fuck are we going to do then?

that meme is valid in places like the USA were they at least know that fucking up the population bad enough will trigger a legit response because they're armed, use your fucking head why do you think 70% of adverts are all nationalist shit? because retards like you legit believe the current system that has you sucking metaphorical cock is worth defending

Not him, but Im already working towards getring into my local government in a few years. Its honestly not hard at all to get into politics if you know people

Those words are in my flag and mean nothing

Buena suerte compañero!

youtube.com/watch?v=l3aVpPSuCks

VAMOS
youtube.com/watch?v=ym8hBDIAVY8

Good. Work toward the head of state and fix your country

>mfw when a meme is effectively right

not him but having unappealing candidates is a legitimate reason for abstention, most of the damage that could be acomplished was done under peña and the energetic reform, this elections are insignificant next to that, but I would still exhort you guys to vote anyone other than pri, the existance of that party is a mockery for our nation

t. Sudaca

Ehh, I might be a little worried about the fallout. Otherwise no real loss

Considering the size of a nuke, the real losers would be america as they get flooded with refugees

Any mexican trumpfaggots in here?

Care to explain why you support an enemy of Mexico who wants to force us to pay for a wall just because they can?

> Send millions of "bad hombres" throughout the years
> Not our fault
There is a reason no one is asking for a wall between the US and Canada.

for teh lulz

Are you retarded? Who gives a fuck about the wall, if he actually brings the CIA / kikes down we will finally be free of their meddling in our internal affairs.
That is the only way we will ever get out of this situation.

Interested.

>americans reward people who break the law in their country
>somehow it's only our fault that people willingly leave the country to break the law in other country

It's the same for drugs, both situations are dependent on american demand, which is half the problem

if we exported auto wheels with the shapes of squares, we'd go out of business pretty quickly

Tell me Pedro. Why doesn't the US have a wall with Canada? What separates you two? There is a very good reason why that differentiates your two people

I'm voting for AMLO

> Take advantage of a welfare system put in place to help citizens
> Man they are asking for the cheap labor, wite people don't pick up fruit maaaan
Im just waiting for the day the Guatemaltecans and Hondurans start flooding Mexico even more, lets see how much supply and demand arguments mexicans will keep saying

Which one wants a military dictatorship?

I don't care if a wall is built, I care about having to pay for someone else's infrastructure just because they felt like lording around our government and populace.

>trump bringing down cia/kikes
Lmao what a bunch of bullshit, trump has been handled by kikes throughout his entire existence in this planet, as a matter of fact, his campaign only succeeded because he was literally and metaphorically reanimated by kikery.

Jews are throwing a small bone at whites just so they can keep their game going for a few decades.

Are guats considered subhuman in Mexico? I worked with one once and he passionately hated Mexicans so I'm curious.

the good ones

Vote for them then.

Yeah we treat them like shit at the border. they are the mexicans to our US, imagine how shitty their country is.

I´ll do that thank you for the advice user

Glad I could fix your country.

Welfare is there to offset the low wages that illegals get, it's rigged to work that way, in the same way they willingly don't protect their borders and individuals to corps give them jobs while breaking the law.

It's frankly hilarious that you refuse to admit that americans have a considerable involvement in this, considering they actually employ the illegals.

Are you anti-Mexican? Because you sure seem to be going out of your way to pin every issue exclusively on Mexicans. Is that why you like trump?

>I'm white!
Take a pic of your hand my brown brother

I hate to say this but I'm voting from AMLO.

>Just 3 factible candidates may win: Anaya, Meade and AMLO.
>Anaya, corruption proved and PAN governors have aliances with crime.
>Meade, PRI never again.
>AMLO, maybe MERCOSUR and a lot of commies follower that want to be rich doing nothing. BUt at least he is not involved in crime, just in faggotry.

SO that's it. Im flipping a coin and giving him a chance.

You have to go back

>for teh lulz
Are you stupid, edgy, underage, or any combination thereof?

>trump
>enemy of México
top kek, he doesn't give a flying fuck about us, also there are no actual "trumpfaggots", it was funny to see him win, it is funny to see all the retarded shit he does and all the people shitting their pants about it, but he can't realistically do anything of relevance to us since we are codependent, in order to cut us out he would need to do a shit ton of reforms first that he would never even begin to bother, we are a-ok

fpbp

Meme post. Elaborate as to why

Same. No other viable option so far. Meades campaign is a joke

AMLO, of course. everything else are pri shills

Wasn’t el gallito AMLO a joke all over tv a few years back? What changed?

This

A

For some reason there's no captcha

Agree.

Maybe because legacy captcha is gone.

circumstances.

You do realize he is being counseled by a literal Soros employee right?

Even if he isn't a full blown commie he will pressured into adapting commie policies, and once the dumbass population gets a taste of the temporary good life it well be Venezuela 2.0

Y cuales son esas circumstancias?

we don´t have that kind of money, we can´t be Venezuela 2.0

CIA niggers been doing this since michoacan autodefensas. Thats why the federal gov is going to deploy troops before the elections.

We don't need that kind of money, simple temporary improvements will be all it takes.

whiter than you Mohammed

THIS:

Do Americans think there is something magical about USA. Not really, I am here because politicians fucked my country pretty bad. I had a guy drive me around, 3 maids, and belonged to a Country Club. Pick of the best Pussy of Peruland.......even with all that I know Peru has no future and someone along my family line will end up in the USA. So I did it for my descendants future. USA is not the solution, but Is the best option at this moment.....in 3 generations all that will be left from me is a little tan on the summer. I enrolled in USA College and away I went. Cant complain, is funny to see Americans loving this place while folding their laundry...like really. FYI AFC NFL finals owners Patriots Bob Kraft - Jaguars Shitskin Khan (washed dishes at $1.20/hour....that is why I am in US of A)

>Welfare is there to offset the low wages that illegals get
Welfare system was put in place decades before illegal inmigration started to be an issue.
Each time that a part of your car gets stolen do you blame the people that buy those parts, or the people that stole them?

its been fucking up all week. dont worry im sure the fucked nip is working on it.

... also kneck yourself beaner

>My country is a shithole let me make another country a shithole too
Smart pinche mojado.
If you faggots could realize Rome wasn't built in a day then you'd know that your country won't be great until you stay and fix it you absolute stupid beaner

>he will pressured into adapting commie policies

We already have commie policies and i guess you don't even know it. It's called an hybrid State.

>To change the constitution he needs 70+ of the congress
>To adopt controvercial policies 50+

Is not that easy so... No venezuela.

Plus

>AMLO does not have a coup army as Chavez.

Thats why PRI always win

Every last election have been won by 3% or less

Ahh, I see you're a cuck by choice

when the fp is bp

Which are Amlo's most commie policies so far? How do you know he's a commie? Genuinely curious