His speech give me goosebumps

-America must be cleansed of its white male privilege
-America has been built by black slaves
-Nation founded on genocide
-Feminism is the future

twitter.com/PrisonPlanet/status/958336660336386048

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZMVh3RBOZeE
smile.amazon.com/They-Were-White-Slaves-Enslavement-ebook/dp/B01KU6LFK2/ref=mt_kindle?_encoding=UTF8&me=
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

That's cute.

He couldn’t handle the stress... Hillary was in better shape

That shitshows will be second to none. Betcha he'll literally cry.

Top KEK
saged

>maybe if I grovel at their feet they'll let me touch their boobs

Nothing worse than a male "feminist".

When I used to live in Michigan, I would bump into Mike at the Home Town Buffet in Flint. He would hide in the bathroom between the lunch and dinner session so he didn't have to pay twice. True Story.

Can't this fat fucking Commie just die already?

There is a good “tried to steal 15 milkyways” copypasta to be made here

What a fag.

How is this faggot still alive, he's like 500 lbs

I was fine with him when he took the piss out of Bush's warmongering. What the fuck happened? Shillary was as hawkish as Bush, if not more, yet he supported her.
Dishohest fat fuck.

He should put his money where is mouth is and fuck off himself.

Must be that blackmail vid of him raping a child

I love how michael moore waddles out of his 30 million dollar mansion dressed in dumpy mid-west blue collar garb and he's suddenly championing the common man.

In his private life he goes above and beyond to ensure he doesnt have to live anything like an average person. Fuck the private school he sends his kids to costs more than most americans make in a year, but he's gonna put on his greasy ball-cap and ratty sweatshirt and pretend hes not just a massivley over-paid spokesman for the 1%.

Slaves only made a few white plantation owner wealthy. And everything is not made of cotton. Do leftist really think that after that civil war with no slaves, White people just said fuck it lets be lazy. Most of america was built in the 50s - 70s

youtube.com/watch?v=ZMVh3RBOZeE

>Alienate and demonize white people
>Whitey comes out in droves and elect someone who stood with them winning in a landslide
>Wtf, wypipo were the biggest supporters of that candidate who won in a landslide
>Better demonize and alienate white people again!
At this point my subhuman ass could run a better campaign than the liberals

At least Moore gets paid for his pozzed opinions lmao

weinstein is his buddy

I'm convinced the whole "Women are the future" meme is created to give corporations cheaper workers (since women don't unionize or put up a fight), less scrupulous consumers (women will buy whatever shiny garment made in a third world country with their low wages from their bullshit jobs if you dangle it in front of them), and to tear apart the nuclear family by having the government step in as a surrogate husband.

Theyre smug and out of touch because 8 years of resting on thier laurels has made them weak. They legitimatley thought you can just insult people until they support you.

Look at the PR campaigns for the all female remake of ghost-busters or the blacked version of stephen kings gunslinger movie for a microcosm of what happened.

>IF YOU DONT LIKE IT THEN YOURE JUST A RACIST SEXIST HOMOPHOBIC BIGGOT!

Turns out virtue signalling cant hide a shitty product. To be sure, a few hard line supporters will comply to avoid being torn apart for not supporting the group-think, but by and large most people know that wrapping a turd in gold foil doesnt make it buillion.

Take care and serving your husband with love is degrading
Take care and serving your boss for money is liberating and progressive

This

Women are the future because men can live on practically nothing and be happy, and they can see through marketing bullshit. Women need trinkets and other BS and they don't realize working ANY job is a pain in the ass. Sucking your boss's dick and dealing with HR for 30 years isn't something to be desired and there's a reason your ole grandpappy became a bitter alcoholic that just sits in the corner in silence.

Let's cleanse ourselves of Dem fat fucks.

How exactly do you plan to cleanse an entire group of people, Michael?

Women won't ask questions, women look friendlier, women will work for less money, you don't have to worry about women "stealing" company information and then running off to start their own competing company, you don't have to worry about women causing violence in the workplace, you don't have to worry about women causing the bulk of harassment in the workplace, women out of college will gladly work anywhere for $35,000 a year if you give them a laptop at their desk and let them surf TMZ/Facebook for 3 hours a day out of the workday

Apparently the entire US is made out of cotton and crops
Last time I checked the Chinese built more of this country than actual niggers. kek.
He's literally the stereotypical liberal that travels to Europe and does nothing but bash his own country, confusing the Europeans.

That fatass is still alive?

((white male)) privilege
((Feminism))

Death to all stingrays! Bring Back STEVO!

This "America was built by black slaves" shit has to stop. Learn something smile.amazon.com/They-Were-White-Slaves-Enslavement-ebook/dp/B01KU6LFK2/ref=mt_kindle?_encoding=UTF8&me=

2% of homes in America owned slaves, and still only 5% in the South. 40% of Jewish homes in America owned slaves.

on the day of the rope we'll have to make sure the gallows have adequate bracing for mike

Mike is a fat shithead sycophant, but there will never be a day of the rope. Sorry to burst your fantasy murder bubble.

Holy shit thought I was the only one. Good on ya user

>low resolution
>italics
you fucking idiot

He's an iPhone user, you can't expect much

I haven't forgotten what you did to based alligator molester you bastard

If I read something that retarded again in a few minutes, I might have an aneurysm.