>AG Sessions Swears in DEA Special Agents 1/26/18
youtu.be/nQUVj6k7Tm8

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HmXiLTfQFOM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

MAGA!

>Multiple WH sources: Trump to have a couple of 'surprises' in his SOTU address.

Democrats on life support.

I made it back from dinner just in time to bake, apparently.

I really hope we see some arrests at SOTU

>Germany has the most influence as a white nation outside of America.
Germany is controlled by the winners of WWII today, so Jews (American Jews) and definitely cannot unfuck themselves. They've been brainwashed by force by all world superpowers since WWII (Soviet Union, USA, UK) and still have so many checks and balances in place, including military and CIA niggers
>you can deny it in the UK and most people outside of uni grounds don't give a shit
Let me put it this way, if Germany or Nazi occupied countries started questioning the lolocaust, UK among others would step in.
>if your movement or nation is weak enough to fall to PC virtue signalling, it was not destined to do so. the collective zeitgeist of the european races is awakening, I think you're just impatient and pessimistic.
It isn't PC virtue signaling. If need be, there'd be economic and even military intervention ultimately to a nation perceived as 'Hitlery'

when is the memo coming out?

He'll resign

I thought that, as a BAME, I could inject into this general a vibrancy and diversity of opinion unfettered by a past of abject racism and insular xenophobic rhetoric, distinct from the modernist conceptions of history and politics to be found on this general; eschewing the Hegelian roots which provide the bearings upon which fascism can flourish.

I was myself, and in so doing hoped to convey the humanity we share in common, despite racial, ethnic, and class boundaries to be found in the superstructure intent upon dividing us, yet I was rebuffed. Time after time, be it in my recommending the music that formed the fertile soil in which my own musical and lyrical talent developed, my insistence on retaining unashamedly the dialect of oppressed people right across this isle, and my attempts to get you lads to think critically and analyse those notions which so govern your judgements more thoroughly, in as free and non-dogmatic a way as is possible in our society.

You have not only failed me; you have also failed the BAME souls crying out for justice across this land.

youtu.be/HmXiLTfQFOM

youtu.be/HmXiLTfQFOM

youtu.be/HmXiLTfQFOM

Well, thanks for baking, nordbro! What did you have for dinner?

Posting again because that's just retarded.
How does that happen? Aren't they trained to stand to the side in stealth, use hand signals to signal they're about to breech, then break the window while the soldiers behind them, using flashlight attachments, run forward scope the place out?

Broofs?

We will meet again, /ptg/.

>Trump walks in
So I've heard about this memo circulating the news recently. Would you like to hear it? Yeah, the American people would like to hear it. Well, let me read it to you, the American people.

>dinner at 10:45
Man, Scandinavians are weird.

And yes that grip today is weakening, but you're a fool if you think Germany hasn't been in chains for the past 80 years on all levels

thanks for taking the time, fren
hope you had a nice meal

I wouldn't even know what to refer to it as... a kind of stew, I guess? more or less anyway.

College educated whites went Trump... something the media and shills try to bury.

"Muh suburban retards" is a shill myth. Urban areas went Hillary ONLY due to their black and hispanic populations. The college educated vote Hillary won was ONLY from blacks and hispanics. See pic related.

Hillary also only got 37% of the overall white vote.

We are basically at a point now where it's white people vs everyone else (immigrants, blacks, radicals etc.)

It's time for any of that 37% out there to wake the fuck up as to what is really going on.

Is dinner really lunch? or is supper lunch? or is dinner and supper the evening meal? It is different all over the world and even within the US

Sounds healthy and delicious either way. I am about to eat chili

The person probably grabbed the gun thinking it was another bad guy. By the time they realized, ded

Breakfast
Lunch
Dinner
Anything else is from rural, suburban, and other retards

You don't want transparency guys, trust me it's a russian plot
Listen to the democrats, in a healthy democratic country everything should be as opaque as possible

>if Germany or Nazi occupied countries started questioning the lolocaust, UK among others would step in.
in what way? our pathetic PM giving a stern response about how mean it is? they can't do anything, our entire public sector and government system is in collapse and our economy is hanging by a thread
>there'd be economic and even military intervention ultimately to a nation perceived as 'Hitlery'
then I await the inevitable kike war against Trump's america, especially given his immigration stance and nationalism

I dunno, I call them breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Fuck supperfags.

>sources
If it's legitimate expect it to be a new company investment, factories, something jobs related

Great! Let's start with him!

The Cold War only lasted for 40 years and by the 1970s production in the US was already outstripping the USSR to a degree where they could never compete with us.

The USSR overall only lasted 70 years.

The Chinese population is ageing rapidly. They have more leeway in any kind of cold war situation than the USSR due to the fact their labor input is much larger, but that labor class is ageing and their increasing middle class doesn't want to work in factories for a pittance, meaning that raising their own standards of living will cripple their own ability to produce in the long run because their production doesn't rely on innovation like ours but on building lots of factories like the USSR.

China's population will only be 900 million in 2100. Currently it is 1.4 billion. I should note that shills and butthurt ABCs, CBCs and other Chinese born in the West will try to tell you that the 2-child policy will unfuck China- it won't. The 30 million gap between men and women and the fact their women are becoming as bitchy and feminist as ours means that a dramatic population drop will happen either way. If they want to prevent it they need to just outright start recruiting women to be mothers as a job- pop out five chinklets, get set for life! They show no indication of doing this though.

Midwesterner?

Dinner is formal evening meal, supper is family evening meal

What time is Trump's State of the Union address?

>a kind of stew

What about brunch? Lunchin? Supper?

Me? I'm Southern Arizona

>All Americans, not only in the states most heavily affected but in every place in this country, are rightly disturbed by the large numbers of illegal aliens entering our country.
>The jobs they hold might otherwise be held by citizens or legal immigrants.
>The public service they use impose burdens on our taxpayers.
>That’s why our administration has moved aggressively to secure our borders more by hiring a record number of new border guards, by deporting twice as many criminal aliens as ever before, by cracking down on illegal hiring, by barring welfare benefits to illegal aliens.
>In the budget I will present to you, we will try to do more to speed the deportation of illegal aliens who are arrested for crimes, to better identify illegal aliens in the workplace as recommended by the commission headed by former Congresswoman Barbara Jordan.
>We are a nation of immigrants.
>But we are also a nation of laws.
>It is wrong and ultimately self-defeating for a nation of immigrants to permit the kind of abuse of our immigration laws we have seen in recent years, and we must do more to stop it.

Powerful

jeg...

Thursday at the earliest. No point in stepping in his SOTU message. Let his adress play for a day in the news before jumping to the next news cycle.

nice try fag, just 10 off

Growing up it was Breakfast, lunch, dinner. But 30 minutes away in the Alabama backwoods, it was Breakfast, dinner, supper.

You mean rural retard??? Suburbs are made up heavily of white families so they lean republican

>nordic cuisine

Fake news

>Dinner from the latin vulgate disjējūnāre meaning to break one's fast
No time specific for it, could mean lunch, could mean evening meal, depends where you are
>Supper from the old french souper meaning "evening meal"
Anything later in the day, could be at 5pm, or 10pm

go eat some insects

WHY AM I NOT SURPRISED

>you're a fool if you think Germany hasn't been in chains for the past 80 years on all levels
I never said they weren't, all our nations are (less so for communist bloc nations), but their nation exerts more influence than ours these days on other european nations, and given their past of nationalism it would be a bigger message to the rest of us that it was okay again

Trump trying to appease DACA niggers at SOTU would be a huge mistake, I hate these Fox pundits who talk like they're so fucking important

>900 million in 82 years
>USA currenty at 330 million

Yeah no, they have almost 2 times as much economic potential than you would have in 2100. And feminism is a double edged sword and the west has been dealing with it for almost half a century and it fatigued us.

You got a memo coming out? Yeah, well, we'll just make up another dossier!

t. Chang

>that allosaurus
>that weird architecture

Wait a second, I've seen that fossil. That is the allosaurus in the Royal Ontario Museum right?

how come yall talk about this memo, but 0 (ZERO) news outlets have even mentioned it?

CNN didn't talk about it once all day, MSNBC only brought it up for Pelosi in an interview (and she deflected it), and NOT EVEN FOX said a thing about it.

Just makes me feel like it isnt real desu...
How do you guys know its DAMNING for obama and all these other people?

The pnly reason is because the hq for the EU is in Germany. If it were in Britain, things would be a little different

>dossier
Oh no, a dossier?

Hillary is a mendacious and vindictive little bitch.

Actually lunch/dinner came to prominence first in the rural areas while dinner/supper stayed the norm in urban areas until the early 1900s when the use of supper declined and lunch got larger. At least in the US that is

Whites went for Trump. From 1968 to 2000 the norm (except for landslides) was for the Republicans to get 5-10% more of the white vote than Democrats.

In 2004 and 2008 this changed- Republican candidates were now getting 10-15% more of the white vote than Democrats.

In 2012 it became 20%

In 2016 it became 21%, with the Republican losing many whites to third parties. But history shows us Republican candidates usually lose Republican voters only to regain them once they've proven themselves.

Trump will get at least 61% of the white vote in 2020, but considering he continually improves the lot of the working and middle classes I won't be surprised if it is somewhere between 65-70%. This means the Republican candidate would be getting 25-35% more of the white vote than the Democrat. A massive acceleration of whites moving to the Republican party in only 12 years.

Excellent bait

>inb4 he quotes Bane again

>How do you guys know its DAMNING for obama and all these other people?
>CNN didn't talk about it once all day,
> but 0 (ZERO) news outlets have even mentioned it?

When is the SOTU? Dog Gamnit the market stalled for 2 days in a row. Damnit Trump. Fus ROH DAH that Sheeit up

They have talked about it. Theyre in full damage control after pelosi came out this morning

But run the scenario through your mind. Outside, 3 or 4 soldiers going to breech. All walk up the side of the house. Point man still standing to the side of the window with the others behind him along the wall. Point man signals he is about to breech. He breaks the window with something other than his fucking gun hopefully, like a window breaker or his little telescoping nightstick. He stays where he is still out of view while his buddies run up and scope the place out with their flashlight attachments at a distance too far to grab.

God it sounds like I'm a CoD normie or something but I thought this was standard procedure.

You niggers need to read the threads

SOTU IS AT 9PM EST

Only faggots call it supper

Feminism in the US isn’t even popular outside of leftists echo chambers most young white women have probably never even heard the word

I swear to god if that motherfucker reads the memo during the SOTU
Like there isn't anymore alpha move I can even conceive of

>theres that word again
man, the left is ruining all of the cool words
now I can't say dossier without someone bringing this gay leftist fanfic up

Which is why I keep saying INNOVATION. We can produce more with less of a labor input. The Chinese innovation, if it exists, is slower than ours and heavily relies on stealing our technology. Shut out their spies and they starve for advancement and we shoot ahead.

>2 times as much potential in 2100

With 50% of their population elderly I don't see how that is possible. Even if we shut down immigration the US population may still exceed 500 million in 2100 due to growth- and the youth can work. The elderly can't.

Do it Trump! Destroy the left in one fell swoop!

>in what way? our pathetic PM giving a stern response about how mean it is? they can't do anything, our entire public sector and government system is in collapse and our economy is hanging by a thread
Which is good, for this reason although there'd be an attempt. In the past they'd definitely have stepped in. Russia today would as well.. mainly because a lot of their justification for the war is based on the lolocaust as well.

Ultimately a winning nation of WWII needs to come out and be pro (white) nationalism once again, and the dominoes will fall from there.

>given their past of nationalism it would be a bigger message to the rest of us that it was okay again
Given Germany's recent past I am quite confident the process would need to go like this;
>Russia says lolocaust was a hoax invented by the Soviets
>UK says lolocaust was a hoax invented to keep Germany down / UK says white nationalism is OK again

What other country has this reach? Spain? No. Ukraine? No. Poland? No. Its still the UK, and Germany wont fix themselves.

Procedure goes out the window in real life. Every. Time.

That's the reality of multi ethnic, multi cultural countries.

You will have a "white people" party and a "brown people" party soon. Unless somehow Trump can arrest the demographic shift

damn stocks are taking a shit right now
buy buy buy

>Among other things, both documents allege Donald Trump was compromised during a 2013 trip to Moscow that involved lewd acts in a five-star hotel.
>yfw Sup Forums's russian hooker golden shower fanfic makes a comeback

He's right you know, too bad his daughter is literally a niggerjew.

>having 22 girlfriends
Gee, that doesn't sound like some Weinstein-tier shit.

Dow down almost 300 points

This is pretty much part and parcel of the market in January

>Trump needs to constantly remind these retards to invest

Yeah, we need real music like Kendrick Lamar mumbling over a stolen beat.

Post yfw Trump's SOTU is just him reading the 4 page memo while the Secret Service quietly locks the doors in the room

Will there be "Thanks Obama!"s commented now I wonder?

TRUMP SPEED UP TIME GOD DAMNIT. I CAN"T WAIT ANY LONGER!

Technical correction. We've had a truly unbelievable run these past few weeks. People need to take profits at some point.

The other reality is that if 90% of whites are Republican in 2060 then even if current trends hold and the US is only 46% white in 2060 the electorate will still be 59% white. Meaning 90% of whites voting together would win. Deportation of undesirables then becomes easy, reassertion of demographic dominance is easy.

But whites are shifting rightwards so quickly that we won't ever reach that point anyway.

For anyone that doesn't know, Google, Apple, Amazon, and a shitload of other companies have earnings reports coming out tomorrow and the day after. Stocks tend to be sold in anticipation of the results, regardless of good or bad.

Also Amazon announced they are creating a non-profit company with JPMorgon to provide health insurance to their thousands of employees. So the heathcare stocks all took a massive hit

>fox: democrats will have 5 rebuttal speeches

AHAHAHAHAHA
What the hell are they doing

Dying

So what if this memo gets released and it really was nothing? or the Republican congressmen just exaggerated it for a 5 minute spotlight? It would literally be a boy cry wolf times a million, we better hope they did not say all that to just lure Trump into making a fool of himself

Quincy Jones, also known as ‘Q’

But really, literally who?

>(((Sandnigger)))
People still trust that group??
Crazy.

RNC had an english/spanish split for a few years under Onigger, until they realized how fucking stupid that is

What's the whole angle about Trump stopping sanctions on Russia? It sounds stupid to me considering the president isn't the one that implements and creates laws, but I'm just curious on what (((their))) reasoning is.

Have a frog too