This is what gays deserve

This is what gays deserve

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EqIIeGmhL2Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Faggot should have stayed away from Sam's hookah lounge.

THATS A BIG BITCH!

FOR YOU!

this is why i never leave home without my rap whistle

It’s actually not. Beating someone up or even killing them because you don’t approve of their sexuality is really quite pointless.

ebin XDDDD

some one stop this madman already

14/88

Crack the fags!

this
there are also other ways with which to assert dominance

Kill yourself fag enablet

You need to have social darwinism for a healthy society. The degenerate elements must be purged. Fags should be killed so that the next generation won't have fags.

Pointless. As long as there are humans, there will always be homos.

When gays are attacked for “being gay” it’s usually because they were being obnoxious and flaunting themselves to taunt a guy for being straight. Or they were hitting on the guy. I’ve seen it. “What’s the matter? Afraid to get your dick sucked by a guy? Afraid you’ll like it? My asshole is tight and you know you want it breeder boy”

It’s rarely just an attack for no reason other than being gay. And when it is it’s wrong. And done by a closet gay usually.

this

Faggots.

What the fuck happened to him?

Faggot

Its not the buttsecks that bothers people, its the idea behind it, you opress groups to make them vanish or if youre unlucky they strenghten, like fascism in europe

Gays actually disgust me but so do violent niggers like people who want to physical harm others because they're gay. Both are immoral.

Who cares if he's gay, I'd beat him for being in a hookah lounge.

You’re probably one of those dumbys that believe being gay is not a choice

island vibes mon

Faggot

>Sam's Hookah Bar
Holy shit is Sam Hyde back in business

same punishment for being american

You’re definitely one of those dummies who spend way too much time speculating over strangers on the internet.
Wether homos believe being gay is a choice or not has never once crossed my mind.

i agree. lesbians need the same treatment

>this is why i never leave home without my rap whistle

Me and my girls
walkin home from da club
scared of an attack
or someone grabbin our butts
see a pack of niggers
staring at our nipples
thats why I never leave home
without my rap whistle.

> As long as there are humans, there will always be homos.
It does not work like that. Hard times make stronger men. In the 1950s the ideas of faggots did not exist. It's only if we keep killing them and making life hard for them is how they will no longer exist.

so beating and killing mentally ill people is a good thing?
i don't think so.

You sound like a repressed Dorris.

He should have killed him. It's easy to kill faggots since they have no means of survival. That Orlando shooting is proof that if Muslims wanted they could take out a lot of them.

so was 9/11

I WAS DA PEACEFUL HERB DAT MAKE DEM KILL EACH ODA

That's not social Darwinism, you sitting alone at lunch throughout high school is social Darwinism.

SS + GOMAD for years

No gays dont deserve this. Violence is not the answer, and many gay people are truely victims of single mother hood and liberalism.

This is a very sad thing. This was a human being who was hurt for apparently just living. Wrong.

lol

What nonsense. Tv was just getting started and there was no internet in the 50s. Just because you didn’t see it does not mean that homos didn’t exist and to suggest such a thing is beyond silly.

yeah, totally didn't exist at all.
youtube.com/watch?v=EqIIeGmhL2Q

Is that seriously him?
It's not on his instagram

You deserve to be curb stomped like the little bitch you are.

This

agree

I doubt he got beat up just for being gay. But now he can charge his attackers for a "hate crime" and get a go fund me.

sodomy is filth
any reaction against these animals is justified

Faggot

I've known a lot of shittalking aggressive gays, that even when polite, they still won't leave you alone. Even a straight man would get their ass kicked for acting that way, but the difference is when a gay person gets their ass kick thinking they are invincible they cry and claim it was because they were gay.

>The ramblings of a rabid animal.
I’d recommend a veterinary surgeon.

>Sam's hookah lounge
Can't make the connection mutt?

What's the connection? Someone drugged hit him?