HOW DID THIS FUCKING DWEEB GET HER LOVE
FUCK

>I'm gagaga for you!

Best series best series best series best series best series

Was fun.
Start bad but end so well.

>Worst girl wins

Not that its surprising, but Kotori a shit

better than all ruris combined at least.

>HOW DID THIS FUCKING DWEEB GET HER LOVE
Because Yuma is alpha as fuck, get fucked Arc-V babies. Zexal is forever the best spinoff.

Patently false

Kotori worst girl in the entire franchise.

I better not catch this faggot on the street

I can already tell this is going to become an Anna thread.

There's always the manga.

So was it a rule in Zexal that all characters' hair must be at least two colors, or what?

all yugioh series ever, 2 colors

This
Zexal started out easily worse than even GX then improved every episode and never stopped improving. It had my favorite ending of anything ever and might be my favorite Yugioh. It was a wild ride.

Well, if you insist. I mean, its not as if I was planning on doing that anyway. No, wouldn't dream of it.

The ride never ends.

No it does not

this

Hello there

>never won a single duel
She's garbage.

Anna will always be best ZEXAL

That's surprising because from what I heard it's consistently awful through the entire first season and becomes just decent in the second

ARC-V being the exact opposite must have made people start liking Zexal.

No, I'm not even all the way through Arc-V yet, almost, but not quite. A lot of season 1 was still very good. Pic related was one of my favorite villains even between series and still is. The start of season 1, probably about 50% was absolute garbage. Zexal started as complete trash, but like I said it improved with every episode. By halfway through season 2 I didn't think it could improve any more but it kept doing so. I'd never say it was all good, but the majority of it was, and about half of it was perfection. Yuma is my least favorite protagonist though, I still like him but compared to the others, lowest.

But he's cute

I see this thread needs more Anna to survive

>Anna never got to summon Number 81 in the anime
Still sad about this

How much more Anna you guys want?

You can stop here, thanks for the treasures, good sir.

Ah, but I still have more. I can on.

Nah it's cool, thanks anyway.

Zexal S1 is good when Kaito or the Arclights are involved.

It gets good as soon as Kaito shows up and stays good. It's not that he's that incredible, more that it was a strong enough transition, along with the show's constant improvement. Best series.

Except towards the end. Sure, the duels were decent or good (Moon Duel was actually one of my favorites of all time), but killing nearly the entire cast for "drama" was pretty lousy, especially since you knew beforehand that the Numeron Code would undo everything.

Whats with all these stupid ass hair styles?

One more for the road

>spats beneath kimono

Lewd.

Sorry what was that about you hating the best ending arc ever? Did you say you hate the most positive force in the known universe? You WANT everything to be shit forever? I must have misheard you. I'm misunderstanding, clearly.

Even this slut is better than Kotori

>Anna and Cathy got Numbers
>Kotori didn't