Drink more soy Sup Forums

That’s right Sup Forums you need to drink all the soy you can it’s good for you! glbn.ca/z1usQK

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C535gMNdiDk
ecosalon.com/10-sugar-infused-health-foods-with-more-sugar-than-coke-475/
mercola.com/article/soy/avoid_soy.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>After steak, soy milk is like, super nutritious guys

The only thing that tells me is that milk from the cow is still more nutritious. Ill choose that one.

(((global))) news

>after cow's milk, soy was best
>didn't even fucking look at goat's milk
Dumb.

>MFW mixer broke and i have to take whey protein powder with yogurt instead of a good old kale smoothie
Also, who's the writer for that op's bullshit?

Name me one other adult mammal that drinks milk on a regular basis.

Milk is what mammals feed their babies. Adults don't drink milk.

Some university or shit like that

> Animals don't do this so we shouldn't

Cow milk gives me acne, I ain't touching that shit no more. The hormones they give cows really messes you up.

Anything but raw milk is for brainlets. It was sold by the extremely wealthy milk industry through endless campaigning as this CRITICAL source of calcium, when in reality the only deficiencies in the American diet are B12 and D vitamins, along with omega 3 fats. This YOU NEED MOAR CALCIUM, "muh milk moustache" is nothing more than a Big Agra meme. You get calcium from everything from beans to cheese to nuts to oranges to broccoli.

Milk is just a cup of sugar, nothing more. It's only true utility is to ferment (losing its sugar) into yoghurt or cheese.

animals don't practice communism
therefore we shouldn't.

Name me one mamal that takes showers and shaves

Lots of animals groom themselves, not as effectively as humans because we're natty engineers.

Milk givesme uncontrollable gas and shits like no tomorrow. not cheese or ice cream. just fucking milk.

how am I supposed to eat cereal then?

>not drinking ant-queen milk

why even live?

Stop drinking milk altogether. Water is the best drink available and its free. Everything else just makes you fat or gives you mantits

catalog news agencies which give tips like these, they shall be held accountable for white genocide role when democracy collapses

>yoghurt

Brainlet

Yoghurt is fine as long as you don't get the ones packed in sugar and flavorings. You just get it plain, sprinkle some blueberries on it, and it's perfectly healthy.

There is nothing about soy that has effects like estrogen (it actually has a chemical in it that if your estrogen levels are already high enough will lower them).

Meanwhile dairy milk has the literal actual chemical of estrogen in it because they inject it into the factory farmed cows all their lives if you're unfortunately enough to live in Clapistan and it's been shown to make kids grow breasts lmao.

We've short circuited evolution sweetie. What animals cook their food honey? Oh I guess you have to eat a raw diet now. Do you eat a raw diet or are you just a lactoselet jelly non-white? Milk and cheese and ice cream is so good. The food pyramid is for human beings only if you can't eat dairy then you need to go back.

with soymilk, Pedro.

Coconut milk masterrace

youtube.com/watch?v=C535gMNdiDk
Checkmate speed racer

>if you exclude shit that's good for you, then shit that's bad for you is the best for you
Know what this reminds me off? Console war threads where people say shit like "without mentioning tell me why PC is better than consoles" on Sup Forums

Fitting that console peasants are also soy boys.

Plant based alternative. They're lying by omission though.

We're so jewed our tap water will give us tits here. Plastic cups leaching BPA and BPA like pseudo estrogens, atrazine, and birth control hormones in the water. Have to get purified water or nothing sadly.

Oh god don’t start that kind of war here ....... PS4 master race

Stop touching your face and wash your hands

/thread

Oh the irony of the brilliant mouth breathing retards on Sup Forums convinced soy is bad for you, and drinking more (((milk))) to show what big boys they are. There's no fooling you goy boys!

yeah. 0 grams protein retard race.

Can someone post the shirtless soy boy with bitch tits and the pink thong on please I lost mine.

>PS4 master race
>sold a bunch of consoles when the only titles were, at the time, non exclusives that you can play on PS3 aswell, except this time they force you to pay for online service.
I can't think of any PS4 exclusive that got anywhere near the fame of Odyssey.

ecosalon.com/10-sugar-infused-health-foods-with-more-sugar-than-coke-475/
>Yogurt

Greek yogurt is kind of having a moment. It’s rich, it’s creamy and it’s good for you, packed with protein as well as probiotics that maintain bacterial balance in the gut. The plain versions offered by brands like Fage or Chobani contain a lot of saturated fat (up to 16 grams per serving – as much as three Snickers bars) but the low and no-fat kinds taste just as good. Then, of course, there’s the sugar. I happen to have four flavors of Chobani fat-free greek yogurt in my fridge, so I decided to check each one. Plain? Not too bad at 7 grams of sugar. But I nearly choked when I saw that the 6-ounce pineapple, peach and blueberry flavored yogurt cups contain 18, 19 and 20 grams, respectively. Ouch.

Other types of yogurt, unsurprisingly, are even more sickly-sweet. A 6-ounce container of Stonyfield Farm vanilla yogurt has 25 grams, and a cup of Yoplait Original Blueberry has the exact same amount of sugar as a can of Coke. But the worst by far is another flavor offered by Stonyfield Farm: fat-free “Chocolate Underground,” at 35 grams of sugar. Add in any of your own sugary toppings, like granola, and you might as well be having ice cream for breakfast.
>Milk

>You down that glass of cow’s milk every day thinking about how the calcium and vitamin D are so good for you – and they are. But just a single 8-ounce serving of plain old 1% milk contains 12 grams of sugar. That’s 3 teaspoons hiding in a very unexpected place. The real trouble comes along when you add any kind of flavoring, like chocolate or strawberry. A carton of flavored milk is a popular “healthy” option for children’s school lunches, yet either option contains between 25 and 30 grams of sugar. For reference, a can of Coca-Cola Classic clocks in at 27 grams.
I knew yogurt was shit but wow et tu milk?

Same, as soon as I stopped drinking it my face cleared instantly. Fuck milk.

Animals don't cook their food either and typically eat it off the ground.

Well looks like ITT I learned that milk is also bad. Show me how soy is somehow good. Ayn Rand knew soy sucked 60 years ago prove her wrong. Soy is here to replace grain. Grain is inherently huwhite. Soy is inherently asian. I'm not saying you can't have soy sauce but there is no way tofu is healthy.
mercola.com/article/soy/avoid_soy.htm
>Soy also contains goitrogens - substances that depress thyroid function.

>Additionally 99% a very large percentage of soy is genetically modified and it also has one of the highest percentages of contamination by pesticides of any of our foods.

Soybeans are high in phytic acid, present in the bran or hulls of all seeds. It's a substance that can block the uptake of essential minerals – calcium, magnesium, copper, iron, and especially zinc – in the intestinal tract.
I'm going to put the milk down can you stop swilling soy?

Lactose is better than glucose or fructose though.

I also wear pants. What other animal wears pants?

Cooking is how humans pre-digest food with their brains

Cool appeal to nature soyim

Chobani is owned by an islamist who is using his company as a foothold to bring in muslim visa workers.

niggers?

That's only because we forced them. That's like saying it's normal for chimpanzees to wear overalls

Harvey Winestein

>adults don't drink milk
well they obviously do, they do so every day

I milked a sheep once.

It was delicious. The best milk ever. It took me like half an hour to get half of a coffee cup and it had a little bit of wool in it but it was amazing. Like drinking melted vanilla icecream.

Soy milk is actually really great if you are doing nofap

Name one other animal that has selectively breed soy for consumption and then takes it in mass to milk its tiny little plant nipples to create a beverage that turns men into lefty cucks.

I'm waiting.

It's because you're not white. Milk is the white man's beverage. Sub humans cant handle the delicious lactose.

Flag checks out

Swedish cuck

>drinking milk after childhood
Why?

I don't understand? there many up-sides to increasing you estrogen levels.

Are you sure it was a female?

>there many up-sides to increasing you estrogen levels

calcium?

Protein and nutrient content of soy has actually been tanking due to poor farming practices, so soy doesn't even have that going for it.

Im not a faggot, or a cuck. When i tell people the facts about soy milk, everyone so far has agreed! You are just misinformed, who ever said high estrogen would be a bad thing?

>tiny little plant nipples
...go on.

>not drinking breast milk from your wives

all of you kill yourselves.

>after cows milk
Then clearly I should be drinking cows milk, right?

>after cow's milk
Kekity kek

Only cow's milk can give us the estrogen load we all need and want. Keep drinking goy- i mean, guys.

>high estrogen in men can lead to a lower libido, fat accumulation, loss of energy, stamina and virility ´+ man boobs
First one i want, second i also want (im very thin, with very low body-fat), third is bullshit - all ive noticed is that im a lot more shill, and have a easier time talking to people.

And man boobs? that's enabled by genetics man, if you dont have the genes, you cant get them (23andme told me i + offspring have very weak genes for breasts)

Drink more soy milk so we can have more traps, white boys are already traps anyways

yes goyim, that's right goyim, cows need treating like humans goyim, cows are an endangered species goyim, look at this cute woman who only dates soy-drinkers goyim, soy gives you wings goyim

goyim goyim goyim goyim goyim

Of course it dosent affect u so much cause u are young and your body products more testosterone
Just wait when u are little bit older and u got your man boobs.

Almond Coconut Master Race checking in

>never seen a cheetah ride a motorcycle
>never seen a giraffe use a ladder
>never seen a lion hunt with a rifle
>never seen a bird ride in an airplane
Well fug, guess we should just go back to picking berries and shitting in the woods

>soy milk
No faggot. Drink whole milk like a real man.

I drink skim with TWO SCOOPS of whey protein..am I a soyboi :3

(((researchers)))

is tap water really what turned me into a tranny?

OY Goy you better drink soy we say it’s ok oy

unlike soy milk cow's milk has a perfect ratio of estrogen:progesterone, especially low fat milk. no matter how much low fat milk you drink, you won't have elevated estrogen.