Ergo Proxy

What is your opinion of this qt?

WAKE ME UP INSIDE

Raison d'etre, etc

I honestly thought the plot would be more confusing, but it all made sense in the end.

First 3 episodes were really good. If it had ended with Vincent leaving the city it might be one of my favs.

It was pretty decemt, but it had the bad habit of getting its head too deep up its own ass and came out as pretentious several times

COME AND SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAVE
MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Is this really a coincidence or did they actually have some influence over each other?

come on dude, it's too close to not have been intentional. so what?

who did it first?

CAN'T WAKE UP

EDGE ME UP INSIDE

PLEASE COULD YOU STOP THE NOISE
I'M TRYING TO GET SOME REST
FROM ALL THE UNBORN CHICKEN VOICES IN MY HEAD

The style was very popular back when it was made. This is the same era that brought you the matrix, blade, queen of the damned, ect

However, the RE-L image has been pureposely edited to look more like evanessence to bait people.

Didn't really care for her character at first, but warmed up to her nearing the last few episodes. Where she loses Iggy and has to learn to actually semi-interact with other people while they're marooned in the middle of nowhere.

i watched it for Pino

Didn't she use Vicent's electric shaver to masturbate?

She's a bitch and not too cute

>queen of the damned
man that had the best edgy soundtrack, good times

WHY WONT YOU DIE

Could you imagine being a famous rock band but your most popular songs are about suicide or going homicidal on your friends.

I mean, the singer's sole source for any of his edgy lyrics is being molested by a female family friend.

What? When?

Everything Iggy said about her was true. Her design is edgecellent though.

havnt seen it, but she looks gross

it's edgeshit to begin with, good marketing, no?

>What? When?
In the stranded episode.

I thought that too until i watched it.

Is Ergo Proxy pretentious?

I thought she had put the shaver on the toilet in revenge for Vince never closing the lid

goth chick is so passe'

might watch it after I finish Texhnolyze