Go on, try to defend this...bootlickers

go on, try to defend this...bootlickers

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=69M5gBvV_XI
youtube.com/watch?v=LXYPLTMmO5s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What's to defend? Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

>feet on the seat
i would have just shot her desu

yeah that cop really is a dumbass... glad he won himself a sack

Roastie btfo

Show the bit where he arrests the nigress trying to help too.
GLorious. Another DACA babby gets arrested and eventually deported.

Officer to me:"take your feet off the seat"
Me:"Okay sir"
Officer:"thank you"

Why do non whites not respect police officers? No wonder there countries are shitholes.

could've just taken her feet off the seat, did her parents never teach her manners, damn baby

If it was a nigger the media would be up in fucking arms whining "MUH RACISM", the cop would be fired, and the mayor + chief of police would make a big press conference apologizing for this "racist act"

youtube.com/watch?v=69M5gBvV_XI

>feet on the train
>then proceedes to act tough with a police officer
such a victim!

California-Los Angeles liberals wrote the riders agreement. Liberals are to blame for the practices of LEOS on that train.

Jeez guys, just choke the damn cop out and carry him off the bus!

>calls other people bootlickers when associating in any way, shape, or form with Communism
BOI

Also I really feel like this cop asked many times if she would kindly remove her feet from the seat.

yup

Thanks for brightening up my day!

I didn't know it was illegal to prop your feet on train seats.

Fuck off bootlicker

Should have done as asked.... got what she deserved... end of.

Cop doesnt have the right to tell you how to sit. He is not your God. Grow a pair you fucking ninny
>inb4 nigger shot argument
I'm not saying officers shouldn't be rough. I'm saying when some faggot thinks wearing a badge lets him tell me to do things without any justifiable reasoning then he can suck my cock and waste his time arresting me.
>inb4 yes he does have the right

Hopefully she'll respect her surroundings from now on. Right wing litter police when?

>stronk indefemdent womyn
>get called on your shit
>won't some man come save me?
lol

You posted this thread yesterday, shill.
SAGE

>sack
Paid vacation.

When a cop tells you to do something you do it. I know it sucks but life isn't fair.

Well deserved, should've beaten her up too

Cops maintain order and civil society.

So fuck off.

Petulant child got what was coming to her.

No shit. he would have earned his ass a first class beatdown in my part of town. Cops need to check their attitude before we put them back in their place.

Pretty simple right.
>I'm going to not listen to cops to get arrested faster cause I'm a clueless rebolushonary.

Wouldn't any normal person have just taken their feet off the seat vs a day in jail?
Sauce?

Okay tough guy. Look out, fellows! We have a tough guy here! He would have beaten the shit out of the cop single-handedly!

Act like a nigger, get treated like a nigger

Officer should've beaten the stupid out of her, tbqh

Fuck off niggerfaggot

And you, little bitch, can fuck off and leave the men to talk.

She looks like someone who complains about manspreading.

multiple signs telling you not to put your feet on the seats everywhere must be racist huh? You dumb brown fuck.

>maintain civil order by telling me where to put my feet
Kill yourself immediately, you fucking soy addict.

By the looks of him, one straight jab would pretty much lay him out.

By the looks of his little ass, one straight jab would be a guaranteed KO.

Yeah. If someone doesn't know how to sit in a fucking seat, they have no place in an orderly society.

Seriously what's wrong with american police that's fucked up.

lol ok kid. keep being a fucking slave to power hungry donut fags with guns.

If what I am doing is not illegal they can fuck right off. Now if its a crime scene or evacuation order I get it, but if they are saying bullshit like "dont sit like that" hell the fuck no.

I don't put my feet on seats like a trog.

It's too bad she can't follow a simple request.

Cop was literally enforcing the rules you agree to by buying a ticket. She broke the contract and was kicked out.
The other chimp spat on a cop and is lucky she didn't get dindu'd on the spot.

It should be illegal to be a self-absorbed, rude little shithead in public. Fuck you faggot.

1. He is not small.
2. Have fun with getting shot.

We let them get excited about their jobs during the drug war. We've got them 98% contained now. This cop just needs a little knuckle to the mouth correcting.

Fucking knobhead id have took the jail time and knocked the arrogant cunt right out.
You americans puzzle the fuck outta me, you all scream your tough nuts but a man in a black hat comes and you all shit your pants and get executed.

>Busy train
>Selfish bitch hogging two seats
>Loads of other people stood around
>Probably some back story like an old woman is stood up

Yeah no.

1. He is small.
2. Have fun being wrong.

Spoken like a true nigger. Well played Tyrone, shouldn't you be at the welfare office right now?

>That look of arousal when she’s against the wall

Go punch a small cop and see what happens.

There is absolutely no defense for this.
She is a combative loud mouthed non compliant chunk of shit who thinks the rules don't apply to her.
And the cop is all gentle with her. Didn't even cuff. He should have slammed her ass into the concrete.

Dead serious, a 12 yr old girl could beat that cop to death. Why aren't the men on the train just tossing his ass overboard??

2m20s in. She is Hispanic, too, sadly not a Nigger
youtube.com/watch?v=LXYPLTMmO5s

>person with shitty manners gets BTFO
>we're supposed to be shocked
Welcome to America faggot. Freedom comes with responsibility.

sage in options field

Show me the rules that she broke. Show me the exact rules.
>spat on a cop
I never defended spitting on a cop, kill yourself.

>when Sup Forums just assumes shit and doesn't watch the whole video, effectively doing what they bitched about with Mike Brown

Seriously, faggots. Do some homework before "muh power hungry pigs"

Yeah, uh. Try to stay on topic kiddo.

>b-b-but we should all be drones and sit orderly
>pip pip cheerio bob’s your uncle
>being this uppity and autistic

When someone robs your house you can call your gay antfia friends. Only to show up late to you getting mangled by criminals and your girlfriend crying in the other room getting raped by three random guys.

lmao stupid nigger

Spoken like a true bent-over boot licker.

Larp harder

Saged

>straight
>jab

Pick one, Miyagi

Just going to throw out there that shit like this doesn't happen in Japan because a huge part of their culture, to the point that it's in their children's programing, is how to act properly on public transit.

I hate trash who can't behave in public. Everytime i see idiots like her who can't comprehend the simple idea that they are not alone in this world and bother other people with their anti social behaviour i want to beat them and the deadbeat parents who didnt bother to properly raise their offspring. And instead of being ashamed of her behaviour, she gets cocky. Play stipid games, win stupid prizes. Dumb fuck.

The media deserves blame for her actions

This, it all would have stopped immediately, and never would have gotten as far as it did, if she had just obeyed the rules of the train that SHE HAD CHOSEN TO RIDE instead of being a contrarian moron.

She deserved it the stupid cunt

Better to be a bootlicker than a nigger like you. Neck yourself, faggot.

And you just lost bro

>what are the rules
>why should you follow them
dumb bitch

It would take 20 second to just pick his ass up and chuck him through the doors and be done with it. You all need to get your priorities in order. Show some self respect. Cops aren't god.

Find the longer version, the chick trying to help spits on the cop at the end :D :D

Op I'm really not sure why he didn't use the baton

emotional crisis: averted
social media viyyyral video: avoided
social justice points: not needed

you can tell this cunt is some spic amerimutt with absolute disdain for MUH WHITE PATRIARCHY.

>Grow a pair you fucking ninny
LMAO so what would you do? Get arrested/shot just to "keep it real" like a dumb nigger?

You guys think she would've put her feet down if Hillary won? I think she would have, unironically.
Pathetic.

spoken like a true subhuman

Take a walk dork. You aren't impressing anyone with your fear mongering. Be a man.

Her mind says "Am I being detained?"
But her heart and cunt say "Tighter, daddy xD"

>Show me the rules that she broke. Show me the exact rules.
She's not allowed to have feet on the seat.
If she does the officer can ask her to leave the train.
She refuses.
The officer can then physically remove her from train. You mother fucking liberals are so stupid, you can't function in normal society. You understand nothing. And I know you're liberal. No conservative is this dumb.

That is the rule on the train and she was asked to follow the rule. She refused to follow the rule the cop asked her to remove herself from the Train. She refused to do so. she is now disobeying a police officer and being disrespectful and expect fair treatment. Does it seem a little silly does it seem like a bit of a push for power? Sure. But if an officer asks you to do something you fucking do it.

>at Jax landing (public place)
>Charging phone cuz there's an outlet by my table
>Cop/security whatever tells me I can't charge my phone there
>Unplug it
WOOOOOOW SO HARD

Lol
>Get your feet off the seat
>Nah
>K, lemme help
>Nah
>Oh alright let me help harder
>Muh stuff
>Lol nah

I require more like this video, you have brought joy to my heart op.

Checked, thanks m8

>putting your dirty shoes where other people set
filthy animal

We're at the point now where public beating of police officers is almost guaranteed.

>anything a cop tells you to do is "the rules"
>probably dares to call anyone else a cuck

americans are so pathetic

If you watched the video you'd know that it's against that subways rules.

>cop asks you to do something and you refuse
>WHAT DID I DO WRONG OFFICER!?

Every. Fucking. Time.

>he needs the nanny state to tell him how to live his life
Be careful in the police state when you drive 1 mph faster than the speed limit. Try not to eat gravel on your way down.

This thread again

This dude basically implying an inner city cop doesn't understand the law, how do they even justify the bullshit they spew?