>Yarmouk Camp Jan 26
imgur.com/V4A9H3h
>Afrin Canton Jan 25
imgur.com/Q07dAGu
Sochi FaQs
>pastebin.com/uTs48CTa

Devs Jan 29
>ISIS announces Inghimasi against Military academy in Kabul city
>US forces reject Turkish threats on Manbij. Will stay regardless if the Turkish Forces attempt to strike the city.
>Russia urges Damascus government to hold peace talks with the East Ghouta rebels
>Turkish Forces capture Hemame, Ushaghi, and Mamelan villages and a Hill near Rajo town in Afrin Canton
>Leader of the opposition Turkish Party(CHP) wishes to establish peace dialogue with the Syrian Government
>SAA has been ordered to allow SDF free passage through Aleppo from Afrin and Manbij. Kurdish Fighters to be given priority in Syrian Hospitals in the Fight against the Turkish Military.
>American Military not considering withdrawing from Syria
>Iraqi Government will take part in Syrian Peace talks; Kurds not to take part in Sochi peace talks.
>Turkish Forces capture 3 villages and strategic Hill in Afrin Canton - Most of North-Eastern Afrin now under Turkish Fire control
>Muslim World League - Saudi Organization - Denounces Holocaust denial
>Fitbits and GPS heatmap reveal Military base outlines and individual running paths and patterns.
>Turkish convoy in Idlib is halted by Russian airstrikes

Other urls found in this thread:

tass.com/world/987682
twitter.com/sayed_ridha/status/958293036898779136
reuters.com/article/us-yemen-security-clashes/yemen-separatists-capture-aden-government-confined-to-palace-residents-idUSKBN1FJ17E
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Death to Greeks.

Previous

Death to america, of course

Who else is /comfy/

Threadly reminder...

So, should i be deleting past Southfronts when a new one comes out?

>Xi Jinping
>good
"ally" maybe, but I'd hesitate to say "good"

>houthis control parts of saudi arabia
>saleh's coup against houthis fails
>based islamic gommunists overthrow hadi

Whos is the grandpa on the bottom left?

Very comfy

finally, bread without SAkike!

Should I remind you again today?

dont steal my memes

Yes

Yes.
Xi is iffy. Same for Kim.
Maduro, just no.

Realized how I am here and Ebin is mapposting at the same time?
See?
no Proxy.

And don't forget to link the previous bread in the OP

Raul Castro

Houthis watching the STC destroy Hadi like

China ready to participate in reconstruction of Syria
tass.com/world/987682
Based Xi.

Where is Based Mugabe?

What the fuck am I missing here?

I just realized I argued with other posters because they confused me with the other Serb and on top of that I only skim-read replies. Shame on me, shame on me

Chinks just want Syria as a port in the Med or something
Chinks have no soul or sympathy

I know, i fucked up. I had another bake set up with new info on the IED strike on the t*rk convoy.
But the field was too long, then the German told me to use the past OP. And then i forgot to put in the prev.
memes

anyone give me tl;dr on aden pls?
wish black hair and red eyes were possible irl.

PREVIOUS

at least no embed,
but hey not evreyone can make great manga breads like me

Granted, i already linked the previous in another post if you see.

You remember when I got the Japanese flag without being aware of?
Proxy change is a click away.
For the one last time, were you or were you not proxy?

He thinks Im you as a proxy trying to humour him.
I am certain by now he is only holding on to the idea asa meme but it was unironically infuriating.

saved

One tip to shorten the OP without removing devs is taking out the space between the dates on the maps if you only need a few lines

Why have the Jews still not forgiven us for cucking the Joseph?

NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN!

ZEHNTAUSENDMAL NEIN!

Funny.

My mistake, I skimmed over it

>He thinks Im you as a proxy trying to humour him.
>implying I can into proxy
He doesn't know me at all does he?

I got hist entire journals and am gonna start working myself through them soon.
If he were on "the right side of history" he would be known today still as an inspiring and intelligent figure.

>map obsessed American who shitposts all day and causes his mother grief?

So it turns out the SAA used sarin gas after all.

Pretty disgusting and disappointing, desu, but i dont see how it makes them worse than literal headchoppers.

>psst
He's an animu poster.
They are never bright.

Garbage pail kids

Americans should be banned from /sg/

Looks like Iranian guy installed his brother the other towelhead in Lebanon kek

>hurr durr
*generic germany meme*
Never is a strong word.
BUT YOU WOULD MISS MY SHITMAPS!
>just filter the faggots

So? We doesn't help Suria for free too.
Soviet lesson learned well and we will get payment in terms of gas, oil, naval and air bases. No more helping for free because of "international duty".

I absolutely agree.

>like
I recognise this meme! Facebro, link you facebook account so I can follow you!

>@sayed_ridha

>They spent the last 6-7 years in 5 star hotels in Istanbul and Riyadh. This is how Russia treated them when they arrived in Sochi last night

twitter.com/sayed_ridha/status/958293036898779136

Check the link. It has some funny pictures of the rebel leadership in Russia for the Sochi talks.

Okay then, so I have brain damage?
I remember the times when you used to put that overexaggarated yellow laughing image onto everything.
You have changed man.
Best idea I have herad in a while.

But if you just filter them we will not witness any of their delicious tantrums

Russians striking the t*rks during Sochi sounds the most improbable, tied with the SAA firing artillery.
Probably some disgruntled rebel groups send a SVBIED, or mine clearing is a meme for the t*rks.

From Sup Forums in general, desu.

This unironically

If /sg/ decides to filter American flags, I will have to tripfag again.
I once got to over 400 files. I still have some of the higher quality ones.
>You have changed man.
For the better in some ways, for the worse in others.

This

Apologize!

American flag is an equivalent of a meme flag

>What?
The information gain from a uniform probability distribution to any other distribution is nonnegative. E.g. when you're rolling dice and you're told that the die is rigged and never gives 4, you go from ascribing 1/6 probability to all outcomes to ascribing 0 probability for it turning 4 and 1/5 to the rest. Then the entropy of the distribution decreases from log 6 to 5/6 log 5, and you go from needing 2.6 bits to describe the outcome of the die to needing 1.9 bits.

Oh noes

There were 100s of children in there, too!

all 4 of them won't be in power next year

lel

That's probably guys, that arrived on they own. They had group invitation and visas and was expected to arrive in group.
Border guards refused to let them in until green light from higher ups.

Neat

>For the better in some ways, for the worse in others.
Name one good thing.
>Not from /Sup Forums/ in general
That is great. Which part of homeless NEET you don't understand though?

>Name one good thing.
Goldface avatarfagging is out.

Hadn't seen that one yet, thanks user

New Peto Map.

OMFG

>Healsluts btfo
>Goldface avatarfagging is out.
Why though?

El Abismo...
It's annoying and cringe.

There's another faction in the Yemeni civil war? Isn't this just going to benefit the Houthis?

reuters.com/article/us-yemen-security-clashes/yemen-separatists-capture-aden-government-confined-to-palace-residents-idUSKBN1FJ17E

Inference attacks are a thing. Malicious trackers can easily combine seemingly inconsequential public information to figure out everything about you, and knowing gookmoot you just know everyone's Sup Forums posts have been passed around among data mining goons more times than goats among ISIS terrorists.

Final communiqué
Of the Syrian National Dialogue Conference in Sochi:

1. Respect and full commitment to the sovereignty, independence, territorial integrity and unity of the Syrian Arab Republic, land and people. No part of the national territory may be relinquished, and the Syrian people remain committed to the restoration of the occupied Syrian Golan by all legal means in accordance with the Charter of the United Nations and international law.
2. Respect and full commitment to Syrian national sovereignty on an equal basis with other States and non-interference in their internal affairs. Syria must regain its full role in the international arena and in the region, including as part of the Arab world, in accordance with the Charter, objectives and principles of the United Nations.
3. The Syrian people shall determine the future of their country independently and democratically through elections. They shall have the exclusive right to choose their political, economic and social system without external pressure or interference, in accordance with Syria's rights and obligations in the international arena.
4. Syria is a non-sectarian democratic state based on the principles of political pluralism and equality among citizens irrespective of their religious, ethnic and gender affiliations, in which the rule of law is fully guaranteed, in addition to the principle of separation of powers, independence of the judicial system, Including freedom of belief, and has a responsible and functioning Government that operates under national legislation and takes effective action to combat crime, corruption and abuse of power.
5. The Government is committed to national unity, social peace and comprehensive and balanced development with equitable representation in the local administration authorities.

6. Continuity and strengthening of the work of governmental and public institutions, including the protection of community infrastructure, private property and provision of public services to all citizens without exception, in accordance with the highest standards of management and gender equality. When communicating with government authorities, citizens must have mechanisms that ensure the rule of law, human rights and the protection of private property.
7. Maintain the army and the armed forces, and carry out their duties in accordance with the Constitution, including the protection of national borders and the people of external threats and the fight against terrorism to protect citizens where required. Security and intelligence institutions focus on maintaining national security and act in accordance with the law.
8. Full rejection of the various forms of terrorism, fanaticism, extremism and religious discrimination, and the obligation to fight them effectively, in addition to creating conditions conducive to the spread of cultural diversity.
9. Protect and respect human rights and freedoms, especially in times of crisis, including non-discrimination and equal rights and opportunities for all, regardless of color, religion, race, language, sex or any other affiliation. And to find an effective mechanism for the protection of political rights and equal opportunity, especially for women, by enhancing their role in decision-making, so that women's representation reaches 30% and reach gender balance.

10. All respect for the Syrian society and its national identity, history and rich values, which contributed to all the religions, civilizations and traditions that have passed through Syria, including the joint living among the various components of Syrian society and the preservation of the national cultural heritage in all its spectrums.
11. Combating and eradicating poverty, supporting the elderly and other vulnerable groups with special needs, orphans and war victims, as well as ensuring security and shelter for all refugees and internally displaced persons and protecting their rights to voluntary and safe return to their homes.
12. To protect and preserve national heritage and the environment for future generations, in accordance with the international conventions on the environment and the UNESCO declarations on the deliberate destruction of cultural heritage.
We, the representatives of the Syrian people, who suffered terrible suffering and were brave enough to fight international terrorism, hereby declare our determination to restore prosperity and prosperity to the homeland and to ensure a decent and comfortable life for all.
Sochi, January 30, 2018

>Isn't this just going to benefit the Houthis?
If South Yemen becomes a thing, North Yemen will simply keep starving.
Apparently.

>It's annoying and cringe.
Yes but so are you.
Are you still in your teens? Rather radical shifts of self perception, this is.

>implying the "Moderate" suicide bombers of peace will support these principles.

Three breads

S

Prove this wrong

Looks like just more of the same.
>Yes but so are you.
Not as much.
>Are you still in your teens?
No, I'm 21.
>Rather radical shifts of self perception, this is.
Major depression leading to nearly an-heroing twice tends to do that.
Also, I am legit unstable, and one really bad day away from snapping and going full clinical insane.

But enough of that, I've got stuff to do today, so I will be back in several hours.

>@Suriyakmaps

>#Yemen #Southern_Resistance forces almost have full control of #Aden city (clashes with pro-Hadi forces continue inside the city)

The "Legitimate" government of Yemen no longer exists.

I can't

>@Suriyakmaps

>On the other hand, #YSF advance in the northern districts of #Taizz city & Ḩaşīb Yāsīn area S.W of the city

Dem multiple threads, reposting turkish convoy remains in right thread

Ebin, we're going to need you to update the Yemenite shitmap. Please and thank you.

>Major depression leading to nearly an-heroing twice tends to do that.
>an-heroing
What does that mean?
>Also, I am legit unstable, and one really bad day away from snapping and going full clinical insane.
Unironically, aren't we all?
>Actually being here
>But enough of that, I've got stuff to do today, so I will be back in several hours.
Don't forget to reply when you come back, byby.

SOON this will be the view from my balcony