Zettai Boei Leviatan

Episode 11 aired yesterday, why is there no thread about it?

Why did you drop this?

>Episode 11 aired yesterday

user...

CUTE

s4 when

Are you implying something?

Bahamut is the cutest

Did Kuroinu get a new episode?

It always astounds me that this show still has a following. Back than I was sure this would be totally forgotten as soon as the last episode finished.

It stands out even among the similar mobage adaptations and it had a glorious cast.

What are you talking about? The show has not finished yet.

It's ironic, but niche shows with small fanbases are never really forgotten while the really popular FOTM shows fade from public consciousness as soon as they stop airing.

I miss this show, mu-chan best dragon.

Hear hear.

i didn't even finish season 1. how is this one?

I watched this back when it was airing, and absolutely loved it. Even on Sup Forums there were not too many threads and I distinctly remember being extremely upset over the fact that no one else seemed to enjoy this as much as I did. This recent revival makes me so happy.

>Even on Sup Forums there were not too many threads and I distinctly remember being extremely upset over the fact that no one else seemed to enjoy this as much as I did
This is one of the few shows I'm not part of that group. I'm still watching RINNE.

Mu-chan is too skilled for that group of amateurs.

Obligatory

then why'd she get stuck in the mud

Man I can't wait for the fourth movie

Muchang is so sexy in that pose. I'd lick her scales.

We certainly had more people back then. Inb4 those user died. Well, they introduced me to Milky Holmes so possibly.

i watched the first 2 eps of milky holmes when it came out and i never watched anything of it since.

First season was shit. Second is where the fun starts.