Was she a good written character?

was she a good written character?

No.

She basically drops dead development wise outside of Ikki the second after she lost to Ikki. They could've had her, Ikki and Ayase gang up on Shark Boy at least.

Do you seriously expect LN-based anime to be good written?

>pink houki
>good written
Ha.

FPBP

I think you mean well written dear user.

To expand on this: remove Ikki and you have literally 0 character at all. Being tied to another character isn't a bad thing always, but in Stella's case she just kinda loves him I guess? She appears to have no struggle dating a low class scum boy, no issue with fighting most people barring of course Ikki. The fights are the only things that carry this show.
Anime only wise:
Ikki > Ayato
Julius > Stella
Shizuku > Saya
Kirin > Ayase
Alice = Claudia
Rakudai's fights carry it ever so slightly above Asterisk.
I have now derailed the thread into Asterisk vs Rakudai you're welcome faglord.

God no. Stella is shit

Stella a shit. A SHIT.

I like Stella

user a shit. A SHIT.

>asterisktard

rakudaishit and stellashit were both garbage. In before digicuck and friends bawwwwwwwwwww

It's "well" written character.

Kek. Does your tender boipucci hurt after being destroyed by digi's rhetorical cock?

We both know you are angry at Digi because you didn't like him shitting on asterisk war.

I want ESLs to FUCK OFF. Aren't there BR/SA designated chans for shitskins to shit up anyways?

>Aren't there BR/SA designated chans for shitskins to shit up anyways?
Yeah but they're bored with your mother now and want something new.

Did you watch early 2000s American sitcoms when you learned English? I don't think mother jokes are relevant anymore, user.

Neither is your mom.

It feels pretty generic. Her motivation was typical and understandable but they don't really go too far into it in the anime.

>Tsunshit
No

Stella a shit. Worse than Houki.

Your not a well writer