Has the right ever been this JUSTED before?

Has the right ever been this JUSTED before?

A Night for Freedom summed up

>baboon outlook on his phone for the entire fucking conference
>literal who comedian doesn't know what the other 3 are talking about, just cracks lame jokes
>le buttplug bugman leaf scratches beard and repeats "Have Western babies, NOT white babies!"
>molymeme goes off on his usual single mom / bad guberment soliloquy
>anti-fa literally BTFO's some sperg alt-righter at event and sends him to the hospital

Jesus Christ, I kind of feel bad for anyone remotely supportive of these ass-clowns. I stopped watching after half the crowd left and people were booing

Lol Sup Forums, look at your heroes.

Sup Forums shits on these people relentlessly
are you confused?

nobody gives a fuck about these fags besides leftists

They're literally all of Sup Forums's idols

These men are no one's heroes.

Stef and baboon man literally have namedropped Sup Forums on numerous occasions, to deny Sup Forums is fans of theirs is silly

mmm no sweetie

Mmmm, yes honey

>alt-lite opportunists acting like clowns
color me suprised

repeat thread, same text.

sage

Basically supporters of interracial, globalism and Jews, just trying to make it sound cool. Always talking about government this, government that, totally ignoring they use government money, government invented contracts, government supported religion, government laws and government opened borders they don't want to close. Government can change if people want them to change, isn't that what democracy teaches? Literal retards blaming Marxism when American schools are private run, private financed and bosses of school hire teachers, not the government. Government has no hand into variety of schools in USA, government didn't invent billiard school or gender studies school, that's private schools.
So first they claim that Marxism are causing this and that, then next sentence they claim that anybody can do whatever he wants, even explicitly claiming they can hire niggers. So if you can hire niggers, Mexicans, gays, then you hire Marxists too. Total fallacy in logic.

From left to right
>conman
>literally who
>has a video of him criticizing holocaust guilt and jews in general but is still somehow alt-lite
>knows about genetic difference and how bad leftist social policies are, but won't stop with the an-cap stuff
At least Milo wasn't there/10

Yeah they totally should've got up there and sieg heiled all over the stage. Would've been so helpful to get up there and scream about jews, knawmsayin yo?

Sup Forums used to have a shitload of molymeme fanboys and there was always multiple threads about him. But I haven't seen many people talk about him within the last year.

After molygate most fans left

those turds are blessed to have molymeme in their presence

Wtf how did i miss this? I dont really follow the eceleb threads but is this actually why the molememe threads suddenly died? Because he was caught making comments on his own videos?? Cant say i miss the threads tbqh

why can't mandrill method ever put down his fucking phone? gavin rages at him every time he has him on. is he actually addicted?

Without cernocuck this would be decent

That's because most of us moved further to the right while Molyneaux has stayed the same

It was leaked through ex inner circle members from FDR that he's involved in some shady bitcoin child trafficking rings

Mike “I did 5 years for raping a bitch” Cernovich

>pedowood tanking
>project mockingbird tanking
>project monarch tanking
>shills pump eCelebritiesr 2 years to maintain influence
>pol hates eCelebs just as much as pedowood celebrities, spends all day every day talking shit about eCelebs
>eCelebrities tank too
>"hurr durr pol your heroes failed"

we dont use the same social capital that you use, and your failure to acknowledge this is responsible for what you see here. all of this advertising/marketing/brainwashing/educating/shilling relies on the assumption that the Agent and Patient in the exchange both trade in the same Social Capital. that is the prerequisite for Tavistock's research, or the postulate of their claims afterward. when this condition is unfulfilled the information warfare campaign reaches a failure mode, which you are undoubtedly in denial of. you are just going to have to admit that you have no idea what you are talking about and give up.

from left to right:

THIRIOUS JERNALITHT
DUDE RIGHT WING COMEDY HAHA
SOMEBODY STICK A BUTTPLUG IN MY ASS
YOU NEED PHILOSOPHY DONATE TO MY PATREON

Molynu has no sense of culture or entertainment.

hate to break it to you but you dont get to decide if an agent can disavow a peer. that is not within your dichotomy of control sweety

There's a business model for getting people to pay you to put up positive reviews for your shit and negative reviews for competitors. Molymeme skipped the Jew middleman.

>baboon outlook
at least use alliteration. consider the proboscis perspective. pic related

Got any sauce on that? I know he's always claimed to be an anarchist and 100% for free market. Would be funny to see what markets specifically he wants free.

I could be wrong but I'm pretty sure he said that he just posted what someone had emailed him or something?
He wanted his viewers to see the note.
Pic unrelated.

this, /pol definitely has moved to the right