Don't mind me...

Don't mind me. Just sitting at the sidelines while everyone is distracted and my mother's weakness is exposed clearly while I wield a seastone gun.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=R6Ja_RUcfHc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

'k.

Wasn't it some special candy coated bullet?

Yeah I could be wrong

You're the next straw hat Pudding-san. Enjoy your new life of adventure!

what are all the wrong name translations in the early scanlations?
>tanjihado lofulamingo
>basoromi bear
>ban ogre
>xusasu basasu
what else?

Luffy instead of Ruffy

Jimbei Pedro
Sun Pirates Nox(Night) Pirates
Fishman Mink
Water Electricity.

Both middle aged and bro-tier. Jimbei and Pedro confirmed and will have a legit bromance.

Jimbe- Japanese attire like Zoro
Pedro- Style and looks like Sanji

Damn son the dots are there. Strong nakama contenders at this point.

>Seastone bullet
No, It's candy coated bullet in manner of armor piercing fullmetal jacket bullet.
It only pierce through reiju who are not using her armor.

And most importantly doesn't mean much if you CoA is strong enough to withstand it.
It only works deadly if say luffy using on his rubber body to deflect it and Seastone bullet will disable and pierce the rubber body.
But it won't work if luffy use CoA to withstand the bullet as Seastone works against DF related skills not Haki.

What's your current opinion about Bege?

He wont die now that he's got MC dick on his side.

>Jinbei is a martial arts fighter like Sanji
>Pedro is a swordsman like Zoro
Hmmm

My body is ready. Carrotfags eternally BTFO.

Who the fuck wants Pedro?

He will get even more hate than Jinbe.

Pedro's job is to bring Carrot back to Zou with him by force to keep her from joining the crew, and to have a bounty to keep Carrot from having a reason to join if she gets one too.

God speed, Pedro. You are our bulwark in these turbulent times.

dubs confirm

dumb carrot hater

There's nothing wrong with hating shallow characters, that don't add anything to the story, like Carrot. The only thing that would change if she was removed from One Piece is an increase in quality.

WHO IS BEST WARLORD?

>Both have almost religious belief that Luffy will be Pirate King
>Both are more than wiling to die for him and bring it up constantly as if almost to brag.
>Both dont cower to mere Yonkous
Hmmmm

Does a 2D One Piece fighting game work?

Seriously though, how will they get out of this one? Unless if sanji, germa and a couple of Bege boys take on the commanders while Luffy, Jinbe and Bege himself take on Big Momma.

Masaru D Chocheh

I don't see why it wouldn't work. I think there have been a few ones, but I haven't played any One Piece game beyond a little bit of PW and BB.

A 2.5D One Piece game in the vein and visual level of Dragon Ball Fighterz would be great.

Dogtooth

Sanji is going to sacrifice himself along with his family.

>Jimbei has a scar on eye like Zoro
>Pedro covers his eyehole like Sanji
Hmmm

What the-

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
>The only thing I can say about chapter 869 is to simply be surprised at the stupidity of some users who only know how to misrepresent the scenes, because they are hungry for something like that, please calm down, because everyone in our senses , We know that we only saw the cook saving his friend, that simple, there is nothing more to add, I am very grateful that I have to misrepresent such a scene to satisfy their delusions, we all know that scene was designed to show the appreciation of Pudding towards the cook, it seems that many forget the significant moments between Luffy and Nami in this saga, when Nami preferred to stay with Luffy to help him, and the best thing was that he worried about Luffy by the cook’s beating towards him, and did not I import the cook at all, they only showed us the preference of Nami to Luffy, now that no longer exists, seriously are very funny the nonsense that one has to see, in addition We all know how Oda is, in the next chapter, we will see scenes that will focus on Luffy and Nami, and sure at the end of this saga we will see a promise between Sanji and Pudding, remember what I am saying

>greentext wasn't about the importance of the tomatobox
>just shipping shit
yawn

Yeah, this could not be any more clearer. Fucking hilarious how SaNafags are so fucking retarded they can't even interpret simple scenes

>Same quirks.
Hmmmmm

Caramel

wat

>tfw it's true
>tfw no Marco SH

it's not fair bros

Don't listen to him. He is braindead.

Reminder that Marco potentially had his fruit stolen by Blackbeard during the payback war. His fruit might just be his pineapple head at this point

The guys making dbf already made a One Piece fighter for 3DS that never left Japan. The one that has cross play with Dragon Ball Extreme Butoden, also by them

>one piece
>not found
Where op name?

Yeah, but those games can never be all that great or competitive if they're on the 3DS.

>Both wear badass capes
Hmmmmmm

>So hard ignore the obvious clean frames and defence little Oda unclean background typos.
Being LuNa shipper is suffering.

>obvious clean frames
Yes, they are. They are explained in detail in the photo I posted in the post that you linked.

I hope you can stop spamming and being a frothing retard soon, dumb shipfag.

Alright. Officially convinced at this point. Pedro and Jimbe, bro tier SH's. Its gonna be epic.

Yeah, but that game is terrible.

youtube.com/watch?v=R6Ja_RUcfHc

Legitimately far more convincing than any of the shipper arguments. Count me in too anons. The SHs need more members stronger than Brook/Robin/Franky to compete against Yonkou crews

>stage 3
>Anger & Bargaining
I'm not sure will you be healthy by the end of this arc.

I understand disliking SaNa, but why ship SaPu? Why ship at all? Just say Sanji won't get with Nami. Pushing Pudding as some sort of true love is just retarded, especially since she's a mediocre character that will be almost entirely forgotten come Wano.

It's a simple comparison of two people being held, user, with a sprinkle of shipfag mockery.

The only people who see it as me shipping them are buttfrustrated spamlord SaNafags who are so invested in their shitposting at this point they will most likely kill themselves when this manga is over, see

Rate mine and my friends admiral cosplays!

Yeah man. I actually pretty damn hyped for them. Helps that both are extremely likeable and badasses. SH's definitely need some badasses.

Fat Akainu is awful but the other three aren't that bad. The borsalino or garp are the best. Akainu is a seriously awful character for a fattie to play.

western weaboos need to take a hint and realize that they're not fit to cosplay anyone

I want to stick my tiny
penis is Carrot's hairy vagina!

I'm not fat, its just the lighting

Shes only interested in big black haki cocks though

>its just the lighting

>Playable characters:

Bartolomeo
Boa Hancock
Brook
Cavendish
Donquixote Doflamingo
Eustass Kid
Franky
Gild Tesoro
Issho
Jinbe
Marshall D. Teach
Monkey D. Luffy
Nami
Nico Robin
Portgas D. Ace
Rob Lucci
Roronoa Zoro
Sabo
Sakazuki
Tony Tony Chopper
Trafalgar D. Water Law
Usopp
Vinsmoke Sanji

What went wrong?

pudding spams One Piece threads
pudding shitposts in One Piece threads
pudding streams her anime
pudding poops
pudding loves mayonnaise
pudding loves mayonnaise with more mayonnaise
pudding has shit stains on her panties
pudding smells fart
pudding is a bestiality aficionado
pudding lies about her age when making a yahoo account.
pudding is obese
pudding's favorite Haganai girl was Yozora
pudding has 6 fingers
pudding shot a man in Reno just to watch him die
pudding wants to revive the Manson Family
pudding raped me with her mind
pudding has bad breath
pudding is autistic
pudding has erectile dysfunction
pudding dislikes pics of Sonic with blue arms
pudding loves poverty, destruction and suffering of innocent people
pudding sucked so many cocks that she sounds like those Mongolian throat singers
pudding believes in anarcho-capitalism
pudding is the Zodiac Killer
pudding steals candy from little children
pudding is the patiently waiting guy
pudding's pussy crabs have cancer

>pudding sucked so many cocks that she sounds like those Mongolian throat singers
Miyuki Sawashiro

What is the point of this

Is he planning something? Or is Mr Prince never coming back?

Mental illness user

You know big mom isn't weakened anymore, right.

Honestly, a lot better than I was expecting.

Yeah but she still doesn't know who to be more angry at. A chapter ago she was cursing the strawhats, not bege. She could still run wild.

Don't forget there are still tons of mirrored Luffy running all about the tea party. She's going to go on a rampage attacking them all, just watch

So what would happen if big mom was defeated by team effort?would it be sankou or would the next strongest crew replace her position?

Garp looks like a chill grampa.

The crew gonna get bigger, we need that second cook. Come on Oda, let the Pudding join.

I updated the pictures with the unnamed characters from WCI, found some oether characters like "Big Bad Wolf" who appeared both in Pedro's fight and the wedding, so I put them in. Hoping Oda names these guys later

>implying Sanji and Pudding would be able to stay in the same room without constantly fucking
there would be semen in the food!

Kaidou's fall is right around the corner so I think the system will just collapse entirely.

>she will never be canon
>she will never have any rule 34

Kizaru and Garp are good, Aoikiji is acceptable but Akainu is meh

She got captured again the same time as Chopper and Brulee.

What is the meaning of this Oda?

yep

A yonkou is a term to describe the 4 strongest pirates who rule over the new world through territories, number of men, and how strong they are individually. If Big Mom is defeated, there will be no one to take her spot as you would have to capture her territories and be strong enough to challenge the remaining yonkou. In that case, it could be Luffy, but he won't capture Big Mom's territories apart from Fish Man Island.

Luffy will go to defeat Kaido right after too. So there would be no reason to have yonkou anymore because at that point there would probably be a good chance that Luffy rides that momentum to become pirate king.

>Luffy will defeat Big Mom
Yeah, in the Elbaf Arc.

Pretty good.

>tfw want to do whitebeard cosplay
>not confident enough

Are you a big guy?

yes i am if i do say so myself mmmmhmm

Can I call you daddy :3c

kurva

Oda, where's my friend Zoro?

wow

Oh boy. She's going to murder someone!

trips confirm

Why are the Poneglyph so massive?

Lots of information per stone

but the information is only written on one side

vagy te!

whoa

To be easier to find. There would be no purpose to Poneglyphs if nobody could find them.

why write on it in some ancient language then

Lots of shit is written in Latin irl. Dead language.

maybe it was a common language until WG came into power

yeah that makes sense

Dead languages like Latin remains constant.
Current, used languages changes over time.