White Colonization Was A Big Crime

The reason why Africa is so poor is white colonization. In the past, Africa had rich civilizations and Africa was a developed continent. The first civilization was in Africa (Ancient Egypt). The richest kingdom was in Africa (Mali). Agriculture was invented by Africans themselves. Longest river in the world is in Africa. First mathematicians, scientists and philosophers came from Africa. Africa used to have more than 2000 native (Bantu, Turkish etc) and foreign languages (Mostly Arabic). Now there are only 10 native languages alive in Africa. Africa had resources that Europe didn't have (Oil, gold, rare materials, jungle wood, various fruits and vegetables). First complex architectures were in Africa. Various pyramids in Egypt, Sudan and dams in Ethiopia, longest wall in the world is in Africa (Benin Wall) not in China, these were all built by native Black people. Even humanity began in Africa. First humans were Black confirmed by scientists. Before the white colonizations, Africa used to have rich kingdoms and empires such as Ethiopia, Sokotro, Songhai Empire, Benin. Now they're all gone. Various African peoples were genocided by the white colonizers, there were whole tribes destroyed by white hordes and cities filled with Africans whose hands were cut off by Belgians. On top of that, white farmers replaced African farmers in many country (Zimbabwe for example) whites stole Black people's farms. Black people were sold as slaves to many countries by white hordes. This is why there are so many Blacks in Europe, Americas and other places of the world. Whites should pay for what they did in Africa. This is why i'm a Pan-Africanist, this is why i'm a zealous supporter of a united Africa. We must make whites pay for what they did and make Africa what She once used to be, cradle of civilization.

Bro, you been making these race bait threads all morning.

Fuck off.

We can only make Africa great again by killing everything wh*Te that ain't right that's in sight in every country. We kill the wh*Te women, we kill the wh*Te children, we kill the wh*Te babies. We kill the wh*Te blind, we kill the wh*Te crippled, we kill them all.

>Africa was poorer before colonization than after
You point is moot. Go read a book.

Yeah, we get it, user, its a bait. Could you put a bit more effort into it next time?

But niggers

>2000 native (Bantu, Turkish etc)
I remember when people actually tried

Remember that time when warring black tribes would enslave each other and then sell those slaves to whomever was buying?

Whatevs. nigs gonna nig.
/sage

>only 10 native languages alive in Africa
Are you retarded, illiterate or just unable to use Google?

If Africans were beat by a bunch of dumb white barbarians, your empires didn’t amount to shit. You had your time, stop taking credit for dead peoples achievements.

WE WUZ KANGS N SHIIIEETT

History is hostory. What's done is done. All we can do is move forward. No sense dwelling in the past. Everyone always needs to either get their shit together or keep their shit together. The biggest impediment to that is a victim's mentality. Start today and take control of your life.

clean your room

sounds like jews desu

Can someone explain me why niggers talk about turks?

W E
W

E

Fix your life first.

I'm Turkish

So if u wuz kangz n sheeeitt how come the technologically inferior ypipo were able to completely subjugate and destroy you?

see

you mad turk boi?

No crimes were commited because niggers didn't have laws in their shithole countries. Fuck you subhuman, do the world a favor and commit suicide.

>Europeans find completely new and foreign people on their doorstep wanting free access and entry
>Brutally fought out in the name of King, country and God
>Africans find completely new and foreign people on their doorstep wanting free access and entry
>Give them everything they want until it's too late and u no kangz no more
>Sheeeeeeeeeeiiiiiit

I know this is an obvious bait from OP but how the fuck can I be asked to feel sorry for my forefathers creating the greatest Empire the world has ever seen, while also advocating for a society that failed to invent the wheel?

Benin is literally just a 10 foot mud wall. Chinese Great Wall is many times more impressive.

They're poor due to lack of initiative and lack of deep harbors and lack of good roads
Sage

>how the fuck can I be asked to feel sorry for my forefathers creating the greatest Empire the world has ever seen?

Don't EVER feel sorry, we were a force for GOOD, over a billion niggers in Africa thanks to us!

Fucking neanderthal, caucasoid, buttermilk complexed monkeys, hairy, blue eyed, grafted, blonde haired, stringy haired, bitch ass, faggotass, pussyass, punk ass, half baked, half-fried, pasteurized, homogenized, pussified, sissified, radicalized honkeys think they're the masterrace but we both know that you're nothing but a monkey. You weren't "kings" or "emperors". You only conquered sand and tundra.

The pharaohs were celts you stupid niggers.

>2018
>still no reparations for being colonized by Sweden
Ree

Hey shitskin, how does it feel to be a failed race of apes?

Hey dried shit, how does it feel to know that you're a monkey?

You forgot to add China's pile of rocks

lol the inferior apes is mad
How does it feel to have the skincolor of feces?

how does it feel to have the skincolor of birdshit?

>WE WUZ KANGZ

Nope, just Shithole countries with Shithole people.

Sage you nigger

birdshit is white you monkey, not flesh color.

No wonder your race starves by the millions. Hahah die, haha

Holy fuck it's a kike cloud

Saved

Here, try this

Germany had few to no colonies an wenr toe to toe with the colonial powers twice in catastrophic global wars and outright rekt all of them except for britain and the us(arguably a colonial power).

Why should this be so, if the colonies were such a boon? Why would a country with no colonies even be able to compete?

The truth is the colonial powers were rich powerful nations in and of themselves, for many of the same reasons Germany was rich and powerful. Their colonies were a consequence of this, not a cause of this. They spent national wealth building empires, rather than drawing it from them.

I doubt any colonies other than North America and India were anything but a net loss for european powers.

Bible says it best.
If you are going to do the colony thing, you need to kill their men, women, children, cattle, everything.
You leave no memory of them behind and the land is yours.
Or, you be a good neighbor to them because they are a good neighbor to you and you can work together.
There is nothing inbetween that works.

Dude, dont expect any reason or logic from these shit-colored apes.

Sage.
Get lost you lazy nigger.

All mention worthy african civilization were white

Chimps can't swim in the wild though my dude...

it annoys me everytime i see this that they didnt knock down the sea walls when they had excavated the continent