Are Americans okay with this?

Are Americans okay with this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/rT12WH4a92w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm ok with Dreamers getting amnesty, they're in school and doing shit thats productive. Reagan even gave them amnesty. Their parents should go through the process legally.

With that being said, i'm not okay with flooding the country full of immigrants. I still want a strong immigration system.

based ramos

Those undocumented immigrants have as much right to be there as the white descendants of genocidal white colonialists.

I think any principled American should be ok with it, it is what this nation was founded on.

I hope they are
We don’t need/want them back
We can’t/don’t want to deal with them

Roll

Rolling for the bear

They actually are on welfare and in street gangs

fuck me, goddamnit

they're actually taking your mom to brown town

Yes.
They ain't going anywhere so we might as well make them legal.

How?

Beaner hands typed these posts

MIlton is just fantastic in his eagerness to embrace evil and wrong, like if he’s out of comicbook or something.

I am white, but Mexicans are pretty based. They work hard and aren't entitled like the native Americans so they will do the same work for less pay. They are oftentimes more patriotic as well since they had to try hard to get here.

>I am white, but Mexicans are pretty based. They work hard and aren't entitled like the native Americans so they will do the same work for less pay. They are oftentimes more patriotic as well since they had to try hard to get here.

No but they're gonna stay anyways so it's hardly worth talking about.

Only faggots from cucked states like California.
Remember one of their arguments were "if these people get sent back who would clean the toilets."

if they just legalise all the illegals anyway then what's the point in immigrating legally?

Exactly what I was thinking. He just needs a mustache to twirl and tie a white orphan to some train tracks

You're making too much sense and not using enough emotion.

The Americans are fine with this. The britfag is only one crying.

Our Mexicans aren't like the Somalis in your land, friendo.

>The Americans are fine with this
Speak for yourself, faggot wetback

It's okay
I mean, why should anyone ask for permission to step on any place on earth? Borders are stupid, people should be free to go and settle wherever they want.

>The Americans are fine with this
No we aren't Pablo.
>Our Mexicans aren't like the Somalis in your land
Don't even start.

>to embrace evil and wrong
You sound like a bigoted religious hypocrite. Internet wasn't invented for ignorant cunts to spew bile so fuck off back to the 18th century where you belong, cretin.

t. The soiboy who got cucked by a mexican lawn sweeper

Why are spics so cocky?

Kek, so its multiple britfags.

They work harder than you Cleetus.

Manlet syndrome

>steal the land
>try to tell the original inhabitants they cant go there

>you're a soyboy if you oppose illegal immigration

please answer this

Whiter than you Abdullah.

>to embrace evil and wrong
>You sound like a bigoted religious hypocrite. Internet wasn't invented for ignorant cunts to spew bile so fuck off back to the 18th century where you belong, cretin.

>calling a black guy Cletus
You sound hurt
I've fucked Mexican girls while their husbands were working.

For the same reason Reagan gave them amnesty.

For reference, i'm also this guy Like i said, i dont care for flooding the country of immigrants. Give dreamers amnesty, everyone else goes through the legal hoops of citizenship.

roll

And i've fucked black girls while their black boyfriends watch.

Comanche and Apache killed Mexicans

>they're in school and doing shit thats productive.
Okay, thats as far as I got before abandoning thread. Next time look up some statistics and demographic maps before you spout such inane bullshit.

I hate that this place is now a haven for high schoolers.

You can lie to yourself but you can't lie to others.
Mexican girls love black dick

Thanks for the factoid John Wayne

cry

Because we have a lot of self love
We fuck whiteoids' wives
We fuck whiteoids' daughters
We kill whiteoids' cops
We sell drugs to thet whiteoids' sons

wee have a reason to be cocky

and black girls love white guys. Bleaching out your race, Jamal.

Here's another
America is still bound by treaty to keep the Comanche out of Mexico.

Roll

>implying white girls don't like black dick
All it takes is one drop
But I've found Latinas love it more

Why not? The rest of the world has abandoned the archaic concept of borders, the US needs to catch up.

Roll

that's cucking, if you cuck on one thing then you are going to cuck on the other

that's what you have ICE for

they don't

>Mexicans unironically think Americans like them

Talk about no self-respect.

why do leftists want to keep archaic forms of immigration but want to change everything else?

I like them
They are hard working people, very polite. very nice and they really know how to host a party

chi

the amount of chicanos in this thread is staggering

>The rest of the world has abandoned the archaic concept of borders
lol, not us.
Haven't you seen the boat-people ad?
youtu.be/rT12WH4a92w

deport every single illegal
end chain migration and lottery
end birthright citizenship, both parents must be citizens already

Send them back

cool you'll have no problem if i just live in your house then right? maybe kick you out too

paki
pic related

can

Right, the Natives got fucked over by unabided immigrants.
A lesson for us all.

Reagan gave them amnesty in a failed attempt to try to turn spics to vote Republican.

CHI

>black guy not working

No surprises there. Atleast mexicans work when they get here.

You got something against traps? You homophobe.

>itt
>chicano internet defense force

NGON

>This thread was moved to →
El muttano...

they are actually selling drugs and ruining schools with gangs and violent crime, starting from as early as 5th grade

>muh 11 million

Daily reminder that they've literally been talking about "11 million" illegal immigrants in the US since the 1980's. The number never changes; it's a meme.

NO. Reagan gave the LAST amnesty. They have to go BACK. All of them. ALL ELEVEN MILLION.

It's closer to 40 million.

Not at all. I don’t even want the dreamers getting citizenship or anything more than a green card without possibility of ever being able to vote. Why? It rewards their parents’ illegal actions.

And
>Jorge Ramos
>Jorge
Of course he wants it.

I'm personally not. If amnesty is passed, I'll live out the rest of my dogs' lives- and then when they pass, go kill as many nacho niggers as I can before a cop kills me.

>Are Americans okay with this?
illegals aren't even ok with this.
they dont want to pay taxes, they want to store their money in a mattress and send it back to mexico.
Democrats are so fucking retarded, brainwashed and lost we should just have another civil war already

give the dreamers amnesty and it's a welcome banner for every turd worlder to sneak in, bring their kids, and wait it out until the next wave. also dreamers are not productive in any capacity. they waste untold amounts of community and state resources in supervised special ed programs.

you don't support strong immigration standards if you support amnesty for these parasites.

It is incredible how this thread changed when they moved it here
why is Sup Forums so retarded?

>i want to amnesty a bunch of people in but i dont want to flood the coutry guys. More like a tsunami or deluge or surge. Those are much cooler sounding words.

The democrats are going to be so desperate to get rid of Trump 60 million yanks will unironically vote them in on policies which will devastate the economy for the average Joe for the next 100 years. The dems will do what they always have and will try to turn these Mexicans into Democrat voters, supported willingly by the public. Fucking disgusting

>you don't support strong immigration standards if you support amnesty for these parasites.
t. fat neckbeard living in their mom's basement

Hey amerifats, why are you not granting citizenship to everybody on earth? You are so selfish!

it's closer to 40 million you fucking double nigger

Is this the new whiter than you Muhammad?

The idea that vast majority of Dreamers will become contributing members of the society is just Democrat BS. Most of them won't even go to college. They are welfare leeches who will eventually turn to crime when the welfare runs out.

>it's a welcome banner for every turd worlder to sneak in, bring their kids
but they already do this
What is tourism birthing?
the LAPD literally busts huge babiy factories and find hundreds of chunks and spics that have payed to fly to the U.S while pregnant and they stay in hotels where they give birth to new citizens

>Hey amerifats, why are you not granting citizenship to everybody on earth? You are so selfish!

This is actually true, unless you happen to be a white male, then the door is very much closed. It's almost like they want white people to be a minority in Burgerland.

I'm not fine with it. It's 11,000,000 more democrats.

As long as those mexicans dont vote for the same policies that turned their homeland into a shithole. They should probably stop waving their la raza flags too.

If they do go to college what will they learn? Social studies and useless shit.

Except the Mexicans we know today are from a bloodline that was started from the Spanish invasion of the Aztecs. Unless all 11m are Aztec then they have no right to anything lol

t. Armando Villanueva-Contreas

t.Kelly Osbourne