Don't you think it's time for ZUN to finally allow his creation to become a full-length anime?

Don't you think it's time for ZUN to finally allow his creation to become a full-length anime?

FIRST FOR FUCK YO

GET

Holy shit KoG.

GET makes it true?

JUST

W A S T E D

baka baka

Wrong GET, you fucking baka.

witnessed

lol fuck off baka newfag

Cirno wins again

All fucking cirnoposters must fucking hang.

The stars aligned and had this post number come around Sup Forums's slowest hours.

KoG has been long dead.

GOOD JOB.

Sasuga a playable character.

Hello, yes.
This is the President of Anime
As the King of Anime I hereby declare this thread as cannon.

this thread is bakas

I wouldnt mind. It would be like his print works: theyre cannon, but i dont really care about them

>cannon

this isn't Sup Forums, stop being a grammar stooge...

>...

How does KoG keep posting the same stupid ice fairy multiple times a day, day after day for the past 10 years?

Even the most autistic won't do something like this. Is it something beyond the normal level of autism?

the poster above me spelled it like that and it made its way into my subconcious

Shit who use the chaos Magic card

reminder that getposting is against the rules. "checking" digits is encouraging getposting, therefore encouraging rule breaking. You have been warned.

OP's post isn't getposting. OP asked a legitimate question regarding the state of the process of a Touhou anime being made. Instead of responding to the inquiry the OP intelligently rendered, the posters of Sup Forums have deemed it more suitable to respond to the OP's numerical post value instead of the question.

This is a completely and totally unexpected turn of events, and I hope Sup Forums come together as a community and discuss OP's original intent.

There are very few people that have been on Sup Forums for 10 years left, let alone with that level of autism. If anything, you should be praising him for staying true to the older culture of this site where others have failed.

KoG, how's that new world of your own creation coming along?

Yeah, I don't know anyone else autistic enough to have stayed true to an imaginary character for this long.

Winter Cirno is old and busted, Summer Cirno is the new hotness.

SIKE, that's the WRONG NUMBER.

>You have been warned
Welcome to Sup Forums, where the rules are made up and the posts don't matter.

It's up to the discretion of the mods.

as soon as i saw this in the catalog i fucking knew it

as soon as i saw this in the catalog i knew this thread would be bakas

How bout you check these 9s

Who gave the baka all these sunflowers!?
And now moths keep getting into my house!
I hate summer.

DANGIT CIRNO STOP DOING THAT

ALL FUCKING CIRNOPOSTERS MUST FUCKING HANG.

huh

Doing what?

Yes

>off by 3
baka baka baka

Wasn't that touhou x anime tenchou thing supposed to come out for public purchase, what happened to that?

She doesn't even have to try!

ZUN happened. Only he had the power to stop that from coming out. The fact that it hasn't shown up even in a bad camrip in 7 years shows that ZUN deliberately stopped that from airing.

ZUN is the only reason a Touhou anime hasn't been made yet. No other non-animated franchise in history has gotten as many fanimations as Touhou, and yet, ZUN still resists.

Like clockwork.

>99
Well, finally.

what's funny is that it takes an autist to learn c++ so i bet cirno could actually learn it despite her being a baka

More like COCKwork.

>not programming in Ruby

Fairies are cute.

more like BAKAwork

No, he only needs to write more official manga.

this whole thread is bakas

>21 KB

Remember the old days when gets where not taken by script kiddies all the time

Tanned Baka Baka. ANd no, there will never be a touhou anime.

Is Clownpiss sexier than Cirno?

Maybe

What the fuck is this thread

SHE'S A GENIUS

BASED

I know, right? EVERYONE used giant file sizes back then! :^)

shit.

I like this thread.

You crazy motherfucker.

No, because I'd hate it if my waifu got a canon voice that I don't like.

Would people even be posting Cirno on this site anymore if KoG wasn't posting her nonstop?

I mean, let's go over how popular she actually is:

Sup Forums: Still gets one or two threads on a weekly basis
Sup Forums: Constantly posted in waifu threads, Tomoko threads, A-A-Alice threads, etc.
/bant/: Is basically /bant/'s main mascot
/jp/: Basically a permanent thread dedicated to her that's months old
[s4s]: Gets threads there all the time
Sup Forums: Constantly destroys Pepe
Sup Forums: Always shows up in Touhou Generals
/vg/: The Touhou General there was started by a Cirno thread and still gets lots of Cirno posted
/vp/: Shows up whenever there's an ice-based thread

It's absolutely INSANE. I know this can't ALL be KoG's doing, but a pretty good portion of it is.

How is Cirno still this popular after all this time?

Cirno is cute.

>I know this can't ALL be KoG's doing
i don't think you understand just how autistic kog actually is, don't make me remind you of the autism pyramid