Tokyo ghoul:re chapter 129 spoilers

>in several languages re means king
>in several other languages re means dragon
Post yfw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=en8jbz3aVJE
lostallhope.com/suicide-methods/statistics-most-lethal-methods
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Wait, which languages does re mean dragon?

HIDE's 23 year long keikaku

when will Ishida stop this shit?

Way too early for a thread friendo

never

Aaaaaaaaahh I love kaneki

Eto plz
Touka plz
Tooru plz
Shuu you have Chie

Tokyo Ghoul and Toukafags that start early threads both suck nigger dick.

>eto will never lovely touch your face
Why live

You wanted eto right guys, here you go also zombie arima for you , I know you will love it
: ^)

>eto killing kaneki mom in a flashback and reading books because of him is the next crack prophecy to become true

>we make a new thread
>plebbit actually thinks the chapter is already out because fake spoilers are out as always and we have a thread already

Eto pls come back. Save us from this bland, boring shit

>intentionally covering the kakugan
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
boooooooooooooooooooiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

>same outfit as birthday pic
Based foreshadowing

Iahoda will just ruin her even further. Just like he used her to hype up arima, kaneki with his memories back, and furuta, he'll use her to hype up dragon.

Honestly how much of a fucking cunt do you have to be to link those retarded reddit shitters here

More like just drawing the same picture twice.

Now we post screencaps from reddit. We truly reached SNK levels of shit.

I dont know, but seeing how he literally though real spoilers were out because we have a thread (as always) and fake spoilers are out (as always) plus linking our thread to plebbit makes you wonder

Still some obvious differences. The outfit texture is changed and there are more hair strands in the new one.

Some of you ghouls are alright, don't go to the surface tomorrow.

Etofag here, but I don't think those are hers. The angle isn't someone outstretching their hands to caress his face, as there are index fingers where thumbs should be and so forth. Going just by anatomy, it makes more sense for it to be Kaneki just touching his face after bandaging his mutated arms for whatever reason.

>index fingers
Sorry, meant pinkies.

Its eto, the image is a reference to root a opening

It could be that she's behind him and caressing his face, I mean remember the other image where eto was behind him and her leg is wrapped around him from behind?

Nice points. Honestly, I want them to be hers. I just didn't want to get my hopes up prematurely and what not.

Fun fact is that some people said those were eto hands, but the majority theorized they were touka or hide, if you search the opening in youtube animeonlyfagots are still arguing who the hands were from

youtube.com/watch?v=en8jbz3aVJE
Link here
>I-its touka
>no guys its totally hide

Whats the souce on these?

>please Nishiki tell me what my boyfriend is up to

I hate how Ishida handles these constant timeskips. It's like he sends most of the characters into some kind of stasis while he let's a couple months pass.

I noticed this the first time with the six month timeskip after Kaneki fought Eto on the roof. He confirmed her true identity back then but yet he waited six months before he decided to arrest her. Fucking why?

Then again after Kaneki and the others escaped from Cochlea there was a one month timeskip. But when Kaneki woke up in :RE and had a chat with Touka, Nishiki, Ape and Dog it sounded like this was the very first time he talked to them after the Cochlea incident. Like was he asleep for a whole month or something?

Now Ishida is pulling the same shit again. Considering the facts that Goat established a pretty solid base in the 24th ward and that Naki can speak properly now it's safe to assume that it's been a couple months ever since Touka gave Kaneki that ring.

They're obviously underground for quite a while now and she of all people has no idea what Kaneki is planning to do. Like isn't she supposed to be his girlfriend or something?

Overall I'm okay with the plot developments but minor yet still obvious flaws like this bug the shit out of me.

Hands look pretty feminine. Also it'd make sense if it was Touka since she liked his human side more.

Rize puts the mask on.
Touka takes it off.

This underground city seems interesting, but just like every other interesting thing that Ishida sets up he'll ruin it. He can't deliver anymore.

touka in tokyo ghoul root a was too busy running in the 90s to participate on the opening.

kek

Ishida's twitter

Etofag here, what are the top ten painless suicides?

I didnt understand something...

YOU ONLY SAY THAT BECAUSE...

What was the point of Arima and Eto's plan?

>Zombie Arima is real
Just fucking end this manga already.

When did the power creep truly begin?

What's this?

Eto herself is bland and boring

It's 1 chapter redraw you retard

It's Rize's and Hide's considering how root A was like

When Ishida created a straight-up Gary Stu plot device like Arima.

>t. touka

Why would Touka get uppity with Eto when she barely knows her?

God I wish I was Touka

I dont even like touka but I feel if eto and touka got some interactions it would be pretty interesting

When are we going to get etouken?

I want to have ten kids with Kaneki

Need some Suzuya boypussy in here

Good taste. Interested to see what he's gonna do.

>ywn be the worthless slave in charge of bandaging Eto every day
>swn playfully tease you while you're doing it

Why even live?

>Etouken
The ship to end all ships

Am i the only one extremely dissapointed that we haven't gotten any cute brother-sister moments between kaneki and hinami yet?

I know that but what does it say?

Hinami isn't a kid anymore.

Also she has Ayato now.

Patrician taste

>Tfw the only way for eto to win too is when touka dies, so threesome is literally imposible

>Tfw kaneki fucks eto too offscreen

I like to think he fucked her all the time off screen when he captured her.

She probably doesn't understand what he's thinking.

Imagine if we got an eto kaneki sex chapter, like the touka one was fun but an eto one would make everyone lose their minds.

Eto is dead, and no, no one would lose their shit over a christmas cake slut getting the dick. Let it go.

>t. Touka

get dunked on, Etocuck

Why would Etofags (more accurately, Etokenfags) be triggered by Touka's inevitable abortion and impending suffering?

Kaneki body is disgusting, looks like he went out the fucking holocaust, sorry but eto is for me

Naki was willing

F-FURUTA-SAMA?!?

I agree with the first half, fuck Kaneki. But Eto is mine.

lostallhope.com/suicide-methods/statistics-most-lethal-methods

Here you go. Now kys Etofag.

How can eto be so perfect?

Hi my lord

T-THANKS

Holy shit
People said that was eto in when we were in
og tokyo ghoul and we didnt had 5000 owls
But after all that shit that can ghoul can perfectly be the dragon design

Is that urine, saiko, and mutsuki fused?

>cut throat: 86
poor arima, fucking betaneki

>Naki was willing
>when he could barely write/understand katakana and stuff
Better waste your time doing something else

First spoilers say that Touka's package was a book about parenting, Kaneki likes books so it's probably for him
Also there's a hint that Sharkbro might appear soon, there's a line that says "sharp pointed teeth smile"

This is how Kaneki's full kakuja will look like.

Touka, because of you, I'll have no choice but to...........

BE THE BECOME!!!!!!

Nishiki wouldn't be confused about Touka's intentions if it was a pregnancy test so it's probably something like this.

>taking not even near true spoilers but 10 hours early spoilers seriously
>touka reading books