White tennis player kicked off tennis team

So this white freshman beat a black senior and the guy got mad and decided to ruin the kids life.

>Brown won the match against Wilson, 6-1, 6-1 as App State went on to a 7-0 sweep of N.C. "
A&T.

The white kid destroys him and then says "At least I know my dad" to the black kid. That would make zero sense unless the black kid said something to him first.

But no one cares and now his life is ruined

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/search-advanced?lang=en
archive.is/fBu1l
archive.is/RKLy1
archive.is/9MJPa
archive.is/QpntY
archive.is/e8wGg
archive.is/
twitter.com/UnFierPopuliste/status/958409954301497344
twitter.com/Durbanpoison5/status/958413925699149824
twitter.com/AnonBabble

> Lets fight fire with fire

how's that racist though? are they self-admitting that nigglets statistically grow up without fathers?

Heres another one

Are those tweets real? You should archive them

>this blatant homophobic hate speech
can't even, someone should report this!

That black guy probably said something stupid about his father, then he replied with "at least I know my dad".

Idk how to do that but i used

twitter.com/search-advanced?lang=en

Well obviously his father is John Wilson III
But knowing niggers then probably don't understand Roman numerals

did he actually get kicked off? God I hate niggers so fucking much

Tennis is gay anyway, they saved this white boy.

I thought doxxing was against twitter's tos?

He might have got kicked off, but at least he knows his dad lol

Silly goy, only if you are white.

Who cares, that's a Brown person

Trying to fuck 13 year olds?

Nigger in a suit is still a nigger.

He's not white.
It's against ToS, pretty sure, but how could Twitter even think to enforce it's rules when a black claims they have been victimized

Wait... These are real? Wtf?!

Bump

Yea old tweets

archive.is/fBu1l
archive.is/RKLy1
archive.is/9MJPa
archive.is/QpntY
archive.is/e8wGg

It would be a shame if anyone else used archive.is/ to archive more tweets.

This

>and then says "At least I know my dad" to the black kid
btfo

>Niggers playing tennis

Fake News

Black fragility. Brains so small they can't handle banter.

It would be a shame if somebody called athletics director at the niggers school.

Williams sisters?

Just report the fag stuff to his bosses and h es done.

The nigger doesnt go to that school...
Please, try not to be dumb.

Do it faggot

The idea of a guy playing tennis calling someone else a fag is astonishing. Especially a black guy playing tennis.

Im asking if him if he remembers these tweets, and the girls that seem to comment on his page if they are aware of this speech

kekking

someone make a post we can all retweet?

NC native here, everyone knows A&T is the worst school in the state

Tennisfag checking in here, I played juniors since age 6 and this is not out of the norm at all. You guys wouldn't believe the kind of odd, side-comment trash talking that high-level players (junior, college, pro) sneak in during changeovers or between points. Though I hate the whole "he said a thing ruin his life" I think that if you push this issue, it'll come out that he did in fact use racial insults against the black kid, and that's a loss for him an us. Just my two cents.

Ahahahaha I just saw this shit on facebook
I went to app state
A&T is a nigger school

twitter.com/Durbanpoison5/status/958413925699149824

Who cares what he said to him modern day witch hunting over racist comments apologists fags like you are the problem

Niggers are allowed to hate fags, don’t you know?

Send the link. It's real? This nigger should be done with this.

just spam him with his shit.

Archive, user, archive!!!

WE
WAS
WIMBELDON

Some nig with the school paper is writing a piece on it. Maybe someone can forward to him or anybody else with the school paper. It could work if nig nepotism doesn’t get in the way.

Oh he bouts get his shit fugged up now

Seems pretty homophobic.

What actually happened
>hey man good game
>grumble grumble BIX NOOD MUHFUGGUH
>... I’m sorry?
>mumble mumble MUH DIK BIGGA NIGGA
>K, bye

Wow. Just wow.
Sexist and racists.
And, possibly, transphobic. How dare this individual assume gender by a name and picture. Literally rape.

How dare he assume a black guy has no father despite statistics being in his favor (66% fatherless household rate for blacks in the US)

Fuck his shit up.

So patriarchal. Literally shaking.

"""sisters"""

>niggers are more capable of doing raids on the internet than nu4channer moralfags

cringe

Annie is a cunt

LMAO

Someone should make one of these memes with this lol

Sounds like he’s being investigated for sexual harassment. Anyone know where to find more dirt on him? Maybe something like a report?

damn son, your country is fucked
a nigger can say anything and without any proof ruin other people's status

Emailed the dean, tennis coach, and athletics director from an A&T email:
>Are you aware of the homophobic and derogatory rhetoric of one of your tennis players and your senior class president on twitter?
>I have attached screenshots of his offensive tweets and archived links (in case he deletes them)
>I have been accepted to A&T in the fall but if this is the kind of culture you are promoting on your campus and in your athletics then you have made my choice for me and I will be certain to let everyone else I know in the LGBTQIA+ community aware of your stance on this kind of bigoted hate speech.
Thinking of emailing NASA too since on his facebook it says he's working there after college

ARCHIVE IT

It should be LGBTQ2BRAAP

Good shit user. doin gods work

You probably played in a McDonald's Jr. Circuit at best. I was chill with everyone who wasn't a fag. My usta matches are more chippy than myg D-1 matches.

this is why I love this place.

HAHAHAHA NIGGERS ETERNALLY ASSBLASTED AT THE MERE WORDS OF THE WHITE MAN HAHAHAHAHAHA

Does the black know his dad though?

>John Wilson IV
>IV
As if anyone cares about the lineage of a fucking monkey lmao

NCAT is a nigger school. I doubt they will care but this is the way to do it. Spam their twitter pages/athletics pages

Nice. Good work user

I salute you, Burger.

REMINDER
@NCATAGGIES
@NCATSUAGGIES
@JOHNHILTONIII (athletics director)

ncat got assraped by app. they cant all be niggers can they

You fucking legend.

Someone make a Spenser account and paste the fag tweet asking white twitter to do it's thing. Maybe lgbtq twitter to do it thing.

"Sistas" With dicks possibly, I get your >implication
Still, tho. They are inarguably black.

Bump to get the nigger kicked off the team

Good, trying to ruin a kids life over one statement because you're a faggot who can't take bantz needs to be called out more

Lmfao! so this is what its come to. Some kid tells a nigger that he in fact knows his father compared to what 70%+ of niggers who have no clue who their dad is and they assemble (ironically) a lynch mob on the internet? lolol wew
This. It's pretty common

Lmao, black ppl devour twitter like its a watermelon and cotton sandwhich. Twitter aint biting the hand that feeds them.

He's right you know.

Good work Anons. Black cunt.

well its also true that most nogs don't have dads, but that's his main argument anyway.

monitoring to see this dindu get tossed

>He thinks the TOS apply to anyone other than white straight men

ahahahahaha

Bump

He belongs nowhere near NASA. I will gladly forward his tweets to them

bamp

“Whytes ain’t got no culture man they steal our shit and all dem racist. Pussy ass crackers. Gib me white women”
America: “omg so brave. Give him a Grammy”
White dude destroys Black boy at tennis and then allegedly says black dad joke gets shitted on.

I hate this fucking country.

destroy this nigger and everyone around him. He started shit before the match even began and now he uses his privilege to destroy a kids athletic career. We can’t allow them to put us in a position where we aren’t allowed to even defend ourselves against them. This shit ends now.

The fire rises.

>tries to organize dindus and libcucks to doxx and ruin /ourguy/'s career without expecting consequences
Sup Forums twitter, do ya thing.

Uh oh.. this nigger just quote tweeted me and she has 14k followers. They're turning on him.

SHE CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT