! URGENT ! CONFIRMATION MISSILE WAS INTERCPTED !

HAWAII WAS NOT A DRILL

THEY INTERCEPTED A REAL missile !
CONFIMATION !

cant wake up
>PLAN B

GO IN ETA 24 HOURS!

youtube.com/watch?v=zpQGGFeAUFY

archived last thread:
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/157280275/#157280275

olympus will fallen.

Other urls found in this thread:

express.co.uk/news/world/911391/earthquake-news-US-Alaska-Kodiak-Oregon-Nevada-big-one
washingtonpost.com/news/the-switch/wp/2018/01/30/heres-what-went-wrong-with-that-hawaii-missile-alert-the-fcc-says/
youtu.be/_7w12JpXALA
youtube.com/watch?v=zpQGGFeAUFY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Smells larpy in here

soooo sleeeeepy
*yawns*

Your fantasies are reaching

going in for round two.
go was given.
turkey invasion predicted in original thread.
it is about to go down please pray for mercy this will not end well.
go all out right now and prepare for at least 2 months of WROL

All of you are wrong. Hawaii was destroyed and the government is covering it up.

PROCEDE WITH OPERATION BRAPP

God danget why must most of my family be in hawaii I hope you’re larping OP

>Moon with red flag
Why the fuck is he talking like Nazidamus? Pretty good tell that this is just wannabe prophecy bs without anything substantiate

CONSOLIDATION POST
My sources were spot on. Leaving this thread no Q/A this time, take some time and think real HARD about what this information means to you. To people in USA ;
./they will pull
start
pulling all the stops

The LARP is strong with this on

Agreed. Very important to realize that Gog is a leader, and Magog a "country" that is located within Turkey, south of the Black Sea.

We're in Ezekiel 37, people. Buckle up.

Israel did it

Jesus fucking christ, you larpers are now redacting your own conspiritard imageboard shitposts now.

It's okay senpai, I'm back on the leyline

I noticed you cropped the part that has the time and date stamp. I assume you did this because it would show the video was recorded in Aug of 2017. Fake and gay, kill yourself.

Shot guys, it is getting late. Let’s just get some sleep.

oh jeez mr larp. ive seen better larping in the wl insurance threads from yesteryear.

Wasn't this video from something like September?

if we go to war with turkey I will sign up tomorrow

Link to thread?

Everything that happens in the United States is a fucking conspiracy.

Kek

>video was recorded in Aug of 2017. Fake and gay, kill yourself.
video was recorded in Aug of 2017. Fake and gay, kill yourself.
video was recorded in Aug of 2017. Fake and gay, kill yourself.

man, I'm feeling kinda sleepy, how about you guys?

>rogue boomer
>t.LARPy boomer

>Everything that happens in the United States is a fucking conspiracy.

Thanks.. I thought the video was old

wasn't the warning posted midday?

this video is at night

Clean your room

>tfw i was vising Hawaii during the missile threat and we went on a whiskey fueled road trip while waiting for the missiles, while never doubted for a second that it was real, while at the same time laughing and Rocket mans starving and depleted army
Good Times.

>A sub Captain has the proper clearance to launch slbm's himself
People who believe this larping card game need to kill themselves

I think I'll need a coffee.

See

Didn't some guy just press like 27 different buttons by mistake or something?

Alaska quake got me at first... but if you look at a quake map, they were and are happening all the time. so idk. News crew in bunker, and eyewitnesses of something coming out of water got me. And Q-user said non-nuk about 19 min after initial alarm, prior to public dismissal of alarm.

Israel lost a submarine

>lost

lost as in IT GOT BTFO

.... If you have a warhead and a rocket you have a nuke
You know how you can wire a chip over a ps4 so you can play games you downloaded and burnt?
You can do that to other things too

CJ user, if you are not lying and you are indeed earnest, can you give us a big picture of what has been happening till now? Really do it please.

bump for cj user. Please reply

express.co.uk/news/world/911391/earthquake-news-US-Alaska-Kodiak-Oregon-Nevada-big-one

wtf its real

I got no idea whats really happening, im not an insider just someone that really wants to get your attention focused on the important stuff. All I can tell you is that (((they))) gave the greenlight for the next world war and it was foiled. Which would logically lead me to believe that this mess is not over : see geopolitical unrest worldwide.

Yes. I think we blew up an Israeli submarine

I have read your previous thread in which you said something about an underground nuke in denver, emp attacks, submarines being jsed to launch attack and all that. Also, curiously enough, another american user predicted alaska earthquake. What do you think about it and other things?

Don't try and give me a boner that you can't promise with the follow up orgasm nigger

I hate to make a Q user reference but one of their recent messages said "these people are DUMB" wonder if this was a direct reference to Deep Underground Military Bases

Yes I understand that part. Keep the thread bumped anons. Even if all the things we discuss in the thread is off the mark, it is still better than 80% of threads on Sup Forums which discuss non issues.

Red october...

He posted a lot of shit hinting rogue subs with nukes

MUH DEEP UNDERGROUND MILITARY BASES.

Israel had a submarine and we blew it up

Obama-appointed generals (Votel) are in open rebellion; the civil war has already started and it's going to ignite world war III.

Look at Netanyahu's face.

A-are you fucking retarded? You can't do that with nukes that's not how they were designed you nigger

nah senpai

Guys, I'm an earthquake watcher and there are some really weird patterns going on in Alaska, kamchatka, and Aleutians right now. From the amount of pressure hitting our volcanic fields and the lack of big earthquakes corresponding to AK are huge signs that something big is coming. My question is - how does this relate to the Q larp?

meanwhile...
washingtonpost.com/news/the-switch/wp/2018/01/30/heres-what-went-wrong-with-that-hawaii-missile-alert-the-fcc-says/

hmm. I wonder why he didn't cooperate for 2 weeks...

1 old news 2 has not need verified 3 maybe

I can't play that video no matter what I do, it's like it's being scrambled.

>implying intercontinental ballistic missile systems work
>implying they would "cover up" a chance to show how great this tech really is
Missile defense systems are a meme with a very high failure rate.
First you need to know if a missile was launched in the first place, then quickly determine its trajectory, and then hope to intercept it with a projectile of your own whilst it is traveling at mach 7. There are hundreds of thousands of exogenous variables that could impact this.
The current test "success rates" are based entirely on computer simulations with perfect information and a constant enviroment. They are hyped up by sensationalist reporters who believe everything they are told because they have no STEM background whatsoever.

So far, the norks have launched 4 or 5 ICBMs past Japan's "perfect" defense system if my tally is accurate.

Honestly, it's like believing the star wars program was real in the 1980s. It's propaganda and used as a front to shuffle money around elsewhere.
You cannot intercept an ICBM on the fly—period—full stop. OP and the faggot in the video (larping as a professional by wearing a tie) are retarded for thinking this. You fall for literal propaganda and somehow think there is a conspiracy that it work.

>work
worked*

Pooo in the loo you cheap shit shill farm.

Sage

some article summary:

The Hawaii employee who sent out a false alarm earlier this month warning of an incoming missile attack said he misheard a message played during a drill and believed a ballistic missile was actually heading for the state, according to a federal investigation.

This contradicts the explanations previously offered by Hawaii officials, who have said the Jan. 13 alert was sent because the employee hit the wrong button on a drop-down menu.

The Federal Communications Commission said in its own preliminary report released earlier Tuesday that the state employee who sent out the alert "claimed to believe ... that this was a real emergency, not a drill."

the FCC report said, but it also included “This is not a drill" -- language used for real missile alerts.

“This is not a drill"
"not a drill"

you are right, I am very tired now.Think I will go to sleep

Can they hurry the fuck up? Do you know how long I've been waiting for the happening?

Gif captured from another thread

shhhhh, everyone go to sleep.

We live in a world torn asunder by DEW's and warring factions. For the most part they have set a plan in motion for depopulation called agenda 21. They are spraying the skies, waging quet wars and genocide on us. The water is poisoned as well as the food and the air. Our minds are poisoned through microwave tech such as 5g. It all has bad effects down to our very own dna. The war on the macro scale is planned and for whatevert the hell reason it didnt kick off on the 13-th. Your best bet is to turn to biblical prophecy to understand these crazy times. I just tied in the biggest cover up stories of the last 2-3 years that all involve WMD's and incredibly it all comes together. Big weather anomalies coming up, the new best weapons are the "silent" ones Putin talked about. Such as HAARP and CERN and D-WAVE and whatnot. You are sitting here asking, what is this insane person saying and ranting about ? Its the plan for full spectrum dominance where we the people are the ones that keep losing. The paradigm of division, the bait and switch (current USA scandals) ALL of these are tactics that turn us against ourselves and distract us.

#notallglowinthedark

Its an old video faggot. Are you even trying?

i remember seeing this float around too

Why the fuck would they bomb Hawaii?

because its sugoi hawaii

because it's in the middle of the ocean, and no one in the mainland can verify what's actually happening there. They would have complete control of the information flow in and out of the island, and could use it as a fuse to start a war.

No. That was the point.

Gonna go out on a limb and say, "it isn't."

To incur the wrath of Pele

>turkey invasion predicted in original thread
Anybody who looked into the matter knew that the Turks will invade as soon as the situation mandates. Huge fucking prediction.

maybe there is hope for you anons, a few months ago you'd be all over this as if it was real.

>We're in Ezekiel 37
And the resident Christcuck appears

Fake or not, pretty cool either way.

That publish date is a little problematic for you eh?
youtu.be/_7w12JpXALA

see i wanna believe you but its shit like
>turkey invasion predicted in original thread
that makes me hate people like you. literally just say those words and when it comes true we have confirmation. not taking leaps of faith that some convoluted riddle said what ended up happening 3 days later

Because Hawaii is a CIA asset, owned entirely. They have total control over everything there, as has noted.

if youre not an insider, why cant you be clearer? why must you be vague? you wont answer this

Matthew 24
6 And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.

This used to be a difficult passage to understand, but now I see that what is being talked about is a secret war, one not known to the general public.

ummm, Turkey has been building up for weeks. Deep State is training ISIS "leftovers" and both Turkey / Russia are not thrilled with that. Problem is Deep State = USA, so if Turkey attacks Deep State, they get to come crying to the American public who really should be saying "STOP TRAINING TERRORISTS FAGGOTS!!"

Do we have any data on the framerate from the observatory?

a killing blow will not strike
oh fuck

>Do we have any data on the framerate from the observatory?

looks like the frames for all time lapse videos from the keck observatories are 20 seconds apart.

!! aha! May God give you both peace and strength, good user!

I thought the dossier threads were the new /larp/ containment general

ummm ok sweetie

>pleb-tier Adobe After Effects animation job
cartoons look more real than that shit
0/10

keck observatory is at 19°49'32.3"N 155°28'27.6"W, footage indicates it was looking west, towards kukio/kalaoa.

Footage was taken from near the northern Keck telescope dome.

>youtube.com/watch?v=zpQGGFeAUFY

>august 29, 2017

look, we value input, but don't give misinformation by omission. neither you nor the poster of your linked video stated the DATE of the timelapse, and as such are being decietful.

please take care in the future to not be such a goddamned retarded asshole.

Time lapse seems to indicate 2 distinct "Explosion" events producing smoke, approximately 80 seconds apart.