ITT characters you just want to hurt

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/1072293/4f6417af34/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

hanekawa from monogatari

even other characters and herself recognize that she's annoying as fuck

I want to hurt Char with my dick

(You)

Only asshole like Gaen or Meme ever think that way. Gahara proposed actual marriage to her in the commentaries and is close to actual rug munching with her several times. The actual lesbian of the show, Kanbaru is visibly irritated that Hanekawa has a "special relationship" with Gahara.

If anything, the reason some get mad at her is because she is genuinely good.

This obnoxious bitch,

This user

Bitch, I will cut you

She was the only good char in that shitshow

>char
I see what you did there.

The neesan and the tiny german girl were also quality.

Tiny German was a shit, Chifunee confirmed it don't try and argue

>wanting to hurt Char
I knew there were fucking degenerates here, furries, coprophiliacs, toddler-cons, fujoshi, but this is a new low.

she literally begs for it

I just want to beat the smug out of her.
Same goes for Takagi-san and Reiko from Natsume Yuujinchou.

You'll probably hurt yourself in the process.

She's pretty punchable desu.

Do not bully the Yunyun.

Don't hurt the retard.

Get lost Houki, Char is best girl out of that trashcan of a show

Hurt? No. Rape and impregnate? Yes

Then why post in this thread if what you want to do is off-topic? Stupid peashyposter.

Hurt through pregnancy & birth of my child.

>not Raphi

The fuck is wrong with you?

Explain yourselves.

exhentai.org/g/1072293/4f6417af34/

You need to die.

This annoying cunt

>tfw i actually thought IS was good until i watched it a second time
doesnt help S2 was just complete shit either, i really had shit taste back in 2011
all the faps to char and houki was top tier though

rape is hurting, also i would kill the shit out of this piece of shit
ruined the anime, beat up my waifu and made her cry like 5 times piece of shit shouldnt even get cameos in the spinoffs

I want to hurt her, but she will unfortunately like it.

I got one.

Smug sluts like Shinoa make me want to punch them.

I can't quite explain it, but Isuke is so much cuter when she's not grinning.

She doesn't deserve a picture but that shitty russian from LL

I second this, I want to see her suffer.

Thats animal abuse

Fuck this crazy, sadistic, evil smug cunt with a rusty rake.

OP

Yeah, I knew that whenever I saw her bitch ass face pop up, I was going to be incensed by the end of the scene.

This pink rotten cunt

off the top of my head every tsundere ever and that autistic reality warping bitch from that one anime and that raccoon monk from that loli/doll anime with the kitsune

Every single one of them, but some of them probably likes it.

Char was better as a boy

Everything is better as a boy because boys are naturally better.

I bet she would be so satisfying to bully.

We're doing this, huh?

And this.
I hate silver hair so much.

Just look at her.
How can you not want to make her cry? Are you not human?

I don't want to hurt her, I want her to hurt me.

That shit taste is the reason you have no friends and girls always "oops I've already got plans"
Please consider 1 month-no-food challenge

That shit taste is the reason you have no friends and girls always "oops I've already got plans"
Please consider 1 month-no-food challenge

>and girls always "oops I've already got plans"

Oh please you didn't think I ever asked out a 3dpd female before, did you?

I'd much rather hurt this girl.

The 3 girls from S1 of Prison School.
I would like to say first that this is an abnormal reaction for me, however I really, really came to hate them.
Black haired leader: As the leader of such a fucked up institution, she just gets killed out right.
Blonde: Only mildly disliked her, but again being apart of the fucked-up-ness, she just gets all her limbs broken so she can never follow her athletic dreams.
Whip Bitch: She gets paralyzed then raped everyday. Kept alive so she can see her neurotically crafted body waste away, and then at her breaking point she can be granted the gift of death.

I'm not sure she counts for that reason, but if there is really true hatred for her in ones heart then I guess so.

The only thing Scarecrow did wrong is not punching her harder.

Fuck off Feds.

Disappearing panties slut. At least be sleazy in style desu wa.

Fuck off, Mahiro is smart for not trying to stick his dick in eldritch gods..

Wait why?

She's too happy.

this bitch

this pink pinch shit ruined an entire series.

No idea who that is but ok.

This slut

She was cool when she was badass. then she fell in love and it ruined her.

Freakin Okada self insert screwed over Fujo baiter and best gundam, is in line to succeed top dog without any real accomplishes to her name. Fuck them both.

Shit taste

>literally needs the man she loves to be mind fucked to love her back.
>sad his emotions are suppressed, yet gets even sadder when he shows the slightest liking towards any other girl
>wants him to be free from his family, but ends up binding him to them for her own love.
>knows he's mindfucked to love her, yet still freaks over the possibilities that he likes other girls
> hates him being used by his family, yet is the main requester and reason he is roped into doing anything at all.
>Promises to be by his side to fight his aunt, yet becomes docile as soon as she's engaged to him

If he was his own person, i'd have no problems. But her own "If he dosn't love me i'll literally kill myself" banter mixed with "I want him to be happy, i want him to be free and will do anything to do that because i love him" collide with each other so much you just want to punch her to make up her mind already.

>literally needs the man she loves to be mind fucked to love her back.
>sad his emotions are suppressed, yet gets even sadder when he shows the slightest liking towards any other girl
>wants him to be free from his family, but ends up binding him to them for her own love.
>knows he's mindfucked to love her, yet still freaks over the possibilities that he likes other girls
> hates him being used by his family, yet is the main requester and reason he is roped into doing anything at all.
>Promises to be by his side to fight his aunt, yet becomes docile as soon as she's engaged to him

If he was his own person, i'd have no problems. But her own "If he dosn't love me i'll literally kill myself" banter mixed with "I want him to be happy, i want him to be free and will do anything to do that because i love him" collide with each other so much you just want to punch her to make up her mind already.

Besides, she already admits she's a horrible person. deal with it.

Seconded