What went wrong with Eva's singularity compared to Magi's version

Other urls found in this thread:

itsdanystormborn.tumblr.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Not enough ruses

Not enough best boy.

Where is the fucking wedding reeeeeee

More Alibaba to the people

IIUC, David's real body is outside the sacred place and needed SW to enter, right?

What a dip in quality. Losing all interest in this series.

Where's the chapter?

Fuck off then.

Dumping spoiler pages for chapter 354

I hope Sinbad undo the brainwashing soon, strong though the 4 of them are, I don't see them beating the entire army of angels, fodder though they are

What does sincuck say?

something something "destiny"

Translation of the spoiler pages:
itsdanystormborn.tumblr.com

cheers

>Sinbad: You and i can see the same “destiny”. To collect the rukh of the world and fighting against the gods…
>Sinbad: That is certainly what “destiny” is.

I'm expecting Sinbad opening the chapter with a "I will break destiny" or something.

>ywn be crushed by David

Oh shit, fucking love those creepy angels.

kek did Sense drop the series?

Looks like it. They haven't given a new chapter in 4 weeks now.

>Slaps his edgebro's ass

I don't really care about them anymore but that's just kind of pathetic.

Are they seriously just spinning around going "no, now you're below me!"

I want to be dominated by Morgiana. I am in love.

lewd

352 got translated. Want me to dump?

Yes please.

Okey dokey. Just give me a minute.

True love isn't lewd, user. It's pure.

Meant for crap

It was on his back, but at this point I wouldn't be surprised if it turned into ass slapping when they're alone.

Thank you

np

Loved this page.

Maan this is like the naruto war arc, what a fucking drop in quality. With the laziest patch up between alibab crew and haky crew, the whole war between the 7 sea alliance and chink land was a huge waste too holy shit.

See

I like this part, but he's not completely wrong, there are a lot of flaws here that usually magi doesn't have, like the fact that she has clearly no idea of what to do with haku and judar like he was pointing out. He was being just fucking stupid about the the 7 sea alliance Vs chinks war, though.

So how many more chapters has the series left? I figure we'll get 4-6 more before it wraps up.

Things with Haku and Judar could have been cleaned up more if the series lasted longer, I think, but clearly Ohtaka didn't want to do any more arcs and just end it.

I personally don't mind them calming down and becoming allies, but this plot line could have easily been its own mini arc and that never happened.

I want to fuck Hakuryuu until I can't walk properly anymore.

It all depends how Ohtaka will handle the gods, but seeing how simple the fight with God David is and that his real body is still safe I doubt they will have a direct role.

Yeah, Aladdin will probably do some shit and Solomon pops up and saves the day and it fades to white. Alibab will then stand on a cliff looking out the sea and go ''Let's go on an adventure'' and forever cuck Morg.

He won't, he couldn't even wait a day to propose. He's a thirsty bitch.

Done, finally.

Thanks man, have a wet Arba.

Holy fuck this was a shitty fight scene. This makes me glad this manga is more known for it's politics.

So fucking Alpha.

Procreation WHEN.