Nanatsu no Taizai

THE ARMORS ARE BACK I REPEAT THE ARMORS ARE BACK.

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/ZQ2HG
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

AND MERA IS BACK

Anti-Merafags BTFO!!!

That new Gowther armor is neat. Where is Escanor's though?

I hope she just possessed someone else.

He's wearing loose clothing to accommodate his buff form. He's pretty much the Hulk.

Sexier than ever

Did Ban get a power up or did I miss it? Seems like they're all on the Commandment's level now except for him and Merlin.

Either he would wreck the armour every time he transformed or he couldn't even move in his night form

That's what he wore in the Vampire gaiden, but he meant pic related.

I know, he was wearing the same at Edinburgh. Except when he fought Estarossa he had a proper armor, which somehow fit his night form when he shrank back.

Nothing was mentionned about him getting a powerup, but it most probably happened. At the very least he got his weapon back.

Fuck, wrong pic.

What about the Dragoon guy?

>armors are back
>Mera no Semen Akuma is back
My boner is having a boner

She's not possessing anyone. She still had one heart left.

I bet Zeldris liberated him from his curse.

After all Estarossa got most probably cursed by his as well when he got mad at Escanor after getting BTFO, so Zeldris being the DK representative can probably undo the curses.

Well the Son of the Sun is the best character

praise the sun motherfucker

I like every battle he gets

The 10C are fighting on their ground, have preparation and won't underestimate the sins this time. This is gonna be interesting. Mera is gonna be way deadlier with fight prep.

I don't remember Mera is a guy.

they will still underestimate Escanor

I don't see how. No way they will.

Nah, if Estarossa hasn't been nerfed by his commandment I expect him to go Indura straight away.

Who said hearths are go from 1 to 7th. She still has her 0th hearth. In sort: The Hearth

that's his thing, making monsters job

Translation fucking when?

Then why did estarossa say she died? Is nakaba a hack?

>think elizabeth lost

Estarossa sucks.

>she actually BTFO'd Zeldris

Come on, this was foreshadowed three times.
>only six hearts were destroyed
>Zaratras was still around
>Elaine still around (twice)

Wew

Seems like she worries how Ban will react when he runs across Mera, since killing her may kill Elaine.

Does Nakaba read these threads? Every single theory has come true.

>triple doubles
Fucking confirmed

Dem sexy armors, I missed them. Seems this is going to be the big battle. If there's one thing I wish Suzuki would have done beforehand, it's that Ban's sacred weapon never got officially introduced and named.

For some reason, I really like his design.

FUCKING HYPE

I just love this character. Design, power-set - everything. Based Nakaba.

>That's what I am so worried about...
>The world or his lover!? If you kill your enemy, Elaine will die. The time for Ban to decide draws near!!
>To be continued in chapter 223 - Perplexed Lovers

But ban pretty much already decided when he killed her six times

Translate the other pages please.

Besto girl.

If someone OCRs it, I could.

Seems like he wasn't aiming to kill her, but just cripple her for a bit so Elaine didn't get sent back to the capital of the dead

That was before. Meliodas's life was in danger.

Suzuki simply foreshadowed stuff and various anons picked up on the hints. Makes for a more satisfying read IMO. If you picked up on the hints yourself, you can feel good about deducing it from the tidbits the author dropped earlier, or if you haven't, then you can go back an read the story in a new light.

I'm pretty sure he was. He just failed to and underestimated how much hearts the 10C had.

What if Estarossa said the mera is dead line just to confuse ban

> Hey, Estarossa said high ranked demons have 7 hearts but Mera only lost 5
> ahah merafags are so pathethic she's dead get over with it
> hey the people that should have died along with her are still around for some reason
> Oh, Mera was confirmed to be a high ranked demons, so she really has 7 hearts

It was still possible for her to have lost a heart in the war 3000years ago

Don't cry when it turns out Zeldris forcefully made her lich a semen, I mean demon dumpster

So fucking satisfying
>Mera's not coming back they said
>She's dead forever they said

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Weakling escanor looks pretty good without the glasses

He feels like buff Escanor in the second last panel.

Didn't she die like twice now?

How the fuck is she still alive?

hackwriting

Demons are like cockroaches. Fraudin survived the destruction of Danafor.

"Don't touch me, filthy casual! Go away and stay go!"

6 H E A R TS
H
E
A
R
T
S

Butthurt

Complete chapter Raws
imgur.com/a/ZQ2HG

Title page from last week.

I want Escanor to win the Merlinbowl

Helbram is 100% alive now again too?

Gotta love how pissed off Zel is at Elizabeth for taking away and tormenting his big brother. Dat righteous anger.

That's actually a pretty cool cover

>Oh, Mera was confirmed to be a high ranked demons,
I always thought she was alive but when was this said?

a flashback cover basically confirmed that everyone except fraudrin was high ranked

Remember when Fraudrin died and Gowther said he is one of the TC? Why did that go nowhere after the flashback?

Gowther and Fraudrin aren't High Level Demons though

So they're armored up then, nice.

That means the only one missing their Holy Treasure is Meliodas.

You mean ban?
Mel got his when the 10c arc started

Literally says it right there on the cover page. I assume it means the original Gowther, considering he was in control at the time.

Ban.

But Fraudrin instory made a point about not being an actual TC and never being acknowledged as such. Gowther is literally a doll who can't even use darkness (did fraudrin even I don't remember anymore), so that page is stupid.

I thought he already got it during the Albion fight? Or am I forgetting anything?

Meliodas!

Mel said Fraudrin wasn't a real commandment and never received any power from the demon king right before he killed him. Presumably that plot line is still up in the air because Fraudrin's goal is to restore Gowther (the original?). No idea about the panel of Gowther appearing to "switch on" or whatever was happening at the end of that chapter.

He's not a TC, he's listed as a "demon general". He still a "high level" demon. The original Gowther is a demon though and he was in control of the doll during that chapter.

This means Derriere and Monspiet are alive too. R-Right guys?

>t.speed d reader

>They head off into the final battle, fully armored and armed.
>2nd OP starts playing

WOW OH OH OH OH OH

Was there any doubt?

Fraudrin is the only one confirmed dead at this point.

we didnt see him get a burial, so no confirmation

I hope I actually like the fuckers

THE PAIN AND THE PLEASURE

>burying your enemy
lol

Now you are just being silly.

>Good OPs
>Terrible everything else
What went so wrong?

The REAL Gowther is a demon.

>All other humans and holy knights are still maximum jobbers
>Including Ban who's the only one so far to not have a power-up of any kind

Why does Nakaba hate ningen so much?

I always forgot that Escanor is the youngest of the sins since he looks so fucking old compared to everyone else

A-1

The Anime was fine overall. Main problems were rushing the kingdom arc and shit backgrounds compared to Nakaba's.

Escanor is a ningen

Gowther should have made Gowther a female. Fucking faggot

Mel destroyed his body seemingly, don't think there's much of a way to hide his heart from that attack.
Kind of unclear if Estarossa was incinerated by Escanor. They're all fairly tanky and can regenerate even if they're on the brink of death I guess, still Escanor is a fucking monster at peak so who knows.
And Galan got hit by his own commandment, not sure if he's dead as Merlin was able to undo the commandment on herself, it may not be an absolutely deadly curse or anything.

Uh are you talking about yourself by any chance?

B-But he's male so he doesn't turn me on! N-No homo bro! Traps are totally heterosexual!

> youngest of the sins is the oldest looking one, and he has a mustache
> oldest one is a shot that controls darkness

But Ban has the single biggest asspull in the entire series.

>Estarossa was incinerated by Escanor
Pretty sure he wasn't. If he was Zeldris would have taken damage too, he didn't.

And Galan is alive. There must be a way to undo the petrification too, it just depends if Zeldris cares or not.