Trey Gowdy: Public will be "shocked by Schiff's involvement" when memo comes out

Just saw a clip from Bill Hemmer's interview with Trey earlier today, he fucking went in on Schiff.

Explains why he was sweating his nuts off last night in front of the mic.....

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adolf_Hitler's_rise_to_power
youtube.com/watch?v=fFxEyMQJqwQ
archive.is/z1aPn
i.imgur.com/H6a6v5m.gif
twitter.com/AnonBabble

True if big

enormous if accurate

Tea Party-->Freedom Caucus-->radical republicans sects
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adolf_Hitler's_rise_to_power

Adam is in a lot of ... SCHIFF... BAAAAHAHAHAHAHAH

Big if true.

>(((Adam Schiff)))
I am sooooooooooooo fucking tired of Jews.

Rowdy Gowdy time.

Trey Gowdy on FISA Memo. Criticizes Adam Shiff Too.

youtube.com/watch?v=fFxEyMQJqwQ

>I think it will be embarrassing to Adam Schiff once people learn the extent to which he went to keep them from learning any of this.

I guess Schiff is about to hit the fan

Excuse me while I Schiff my pants.

PRObably details all of Schiffs leaking

>It's going to happen this time goys for real

You rural retards it's getting sad now.

DELETE

The memo's a fake tards.

Schiff attempted to obstruct justice

Wouldn't surprise me. It seems pretty likely schiff is one of the anonymous insiders leaking to the dem press, just so he can turn around and hog the spotlight commenting on the REVELATIONS. More over it seems like he's making things up or at the least bending the truth/interpretation in the most unflattering way possible. Maybe he sees it as a way of getting his name out and securing election or further political aspirations.

The memo is nothing more than GOP grandstanding and vicious lies. It's extremely biased and seeks to weaken our federal government. The people can see right through this fucking charade.

>just a few more days guys, I swear

the age of happenings is upon us

Kys my man

So there is a memo AND a dem memo?

Dems are going to handwave it all away if we don't get the sources too. We going to have to have a #releasethesources thing too?

There is the original memo penned by Nunes. The democrats wrote a rebuttal memo.

>The democrats wrote a rebuttal memo.
What the hell does that even mean?

I think the dem memo is basically
>DONT LISTEN IT ALL LIES! PLZZZZZZZZZZZZ

it means they need a distraction

they wrote a memo justifying their corruptness

It's just their "interpretation".

They knew the original was going to look bad so they wanted to release their own to whine and cry that the first memo is fake and gay, which it's not.

True, but that would be a tough case to make from a legal perspective, I think.

Nah, we don't get False Flags for that shit anymore. We have a Republican president now.

>WE NEEDED TO DO THIS BECAUSE RUSSIANS!!!

>b-b-but i have a memo t-too

Where’s the proof they’ve actually written this rebuttal memo? Has anyone even seen it?

Schiff needs to be fired, and tried on sedition. Fuck that faggot.

>McCabe dindu nuffin

What’s wrong with Gowdy?

Too many plebbit tier shills in this thread.

It's like living in an apartment building and your neighbor fumigates his shitty apartment, and all the roaches and vermin come into *your* apartment. That's what's happened to Sup Forums with plebbit tossing the Shareblue faggots.

He also commented that when the memo is released, it will be "embarrassing" particularly to Rep. Adam Schiff, D-Calif., the ranking Democrat on the Intelligence Committee, because people will "realize the extent to which he went to keep them from learning any of this."

newsmax.com/politics/trey-gowdy-democrats-fisa-memo/2018/01/30/id/840283/

archive.is/z1aPn

We don't even need the word "nigger" anymore. "Democrat" is just as good.

Eh, Gowdy is ex-FBI. His criticism of anything FBI-related is always going to limited and restrained, making Gowdy a potentially spectacular weapon who will probably always have only limited utility.

Is Schiff a Jew? He strikes me as a Shriner.

Even democrats should understand this reference.

Carlos!

>DNC and Clinton Campaign fund bullshit dossier fanfic dossier
>Obama appointees that donated $500k+ to Clinton Campaign and are in command positions in a weaponized DoJ and FBI that now begin to spy on the Trump Campaign,
>Blames Republicans for getting caught

Spin harder faggot... the inevitability will come to pass eventually.

o shit waddup

>Bill Hemmer
i hate this cuck so fucking much. talking about the wall and getting rid of illegals
>construction companies might start saying "hey i can't find workers now"
fucking piece of dog shit of a patriot.

That's a known correct the record image you posted, faggot.

suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure
also, it was her turn

Gowdy has an Alien head. His crazy hair is a distraction from that melon.. I love the guy(hybrid) though.

CARRLOOOOOOS!!

No idea who is responsible for this man's head ferret, but I'll be fucked if I don't love me some Gowdy. I'd vote for him in a fucking heartbeat.

the proof was the dems yesterday during congress saying that if the nunez one's coming out, they drafted one in the last 3 days that also needs to come out

i.imgur.com/H6a6v5m.gif

So we must believe the dossier is real cause our government wouldnt lie but cant believe the memo cause our government lies?