Happening

Is it happening Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

lacrossetribune.com/jacksoncochronicle/opinion/dennis-gjerseth-president-acting-like-a-child/article_3cb607a2-d3d2-50f1-bb3b-b11523d884dc.html
youtube.com/watch?v=kLUktJbp2Ug
twitter.com/OfficeOfMike/status/958414012529733633
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It is.

BTFO

KEK, he knows how bad his speech is going to be and already has damage control prepared.

What a fucking embarrassment of a president

lol
It will be a short speech because the meds might wear off

Is that the best you can do?

I thought there was a mandatory 5 day wait, so we wouldn't be getting it until Friday at the earliest.

I thought he’d make us wait

Holy fuck

today i will achieve peak arousal. I didn’t need tits or ass or dick sucking lips or any of that fake shit. thank you donald

No he has up to 5 days. After 5 days it goes back to the Comittee for their choice to release or not. It can happen anytime between those 5 days

Not a mandatory 5 day wait. He had 5 days to decide what to do with it.

Fake and gay

>DRUMPFY GUNN BEEEEE IMPEEEEECHED DIS TIME GAAAIIIIIIIZ

ISRAEL IS FUCKED

>DRUMPH BLOW THE HECK OUT

So no one will listen to the rebuttal speech’s by cowgirl nigress and random soyboy.
Fucking genius

Is this guy trustworthy?

oh ok. Thanks for the correction.
Exciting stuff!

Any more sources confirming this ?

I'm afraid not, it's on CNN. What this man is doing to our democracy is literally threatening the fabric of our union. I can't believe this man is going to destroy our country. What ever, the people are going to decide during the mid terms to oppose fascism and then, after we retake the house, we're going to impeach the Trump/Pence Nazis and put in Nancy as president. I can't believe how obvious it is the GOP is losing their mind over Trump/Russia and have gone to these lengths for damage control. See you in November.

This.

Listen, hugbox redditors. Not everyone who disagrees with you is deep into psyops or a shill. Some people just disagree. For instance, me.

Rural white voter here. Voting for Trump was possibly the biggest mistake of my life. Probably the worst president we've had in the last 250 years. We must impeach him now and lock up his most fervent supporters. The travel ban is racist and the white house is literally full of islamophobic texts and art. Hate can only be defeated by destroying it from the top down.

On top of his blatant racism, now he is literally destroying the planet earth and ruining young and promising female entertainers' lives. What about our children? Do the right thing, fellow rural white voters. Call your senator or congressman and set things right.

Someome here has definitely lost their mind, yes.

This!
It's fucking hilarious watching Trump's presidency crash and burn. But in all seriousness, in the interest of the United States we can't let this orange give the public access to the memo!

Liar. He is making good on everything he said he would do in the primaries. You are shilling.

HAHAHAHAHA FUCKING KEK KYS

THE TIME IS NOW

Haha it's like election day all over again!

>it's not
>it's on CNN
pick one fag

daddy putin told trump not to enforce the sanctions bill trump actually signed lol

And what's your plan to stop the release?

Need an actual sauce so I can pass it up to my superior. This doesn’t even have 3 blue checkmarks and I work at one of the big three

The shills are real

Literally who? Fuck off you braindead larper

>have to work evenings tonight
FUCK

Nice copypasta. I’ve seen this exact same post literally dozens of times in the past 12 months.

Hi again, why did you abandon this thread ?

>Not verified

Dennis?

lacrossetribune.com/jacksoncochronicle/opinion/dennis-gjerseth-president-acting-like-a-child/article_3cb607a2-d3d2-50f1-bb3b-b11523d884dc.html

kek. trump btfo eternally.

T. Nigger

Haven't been so pumped for politics/happenings since that beautiful day.

Please tell me you actually believe this.

I WANT TO SEE

Got a legit source?

>>destroying the planet
>>destroying democracy
>>fascist
>>impeach him now

It's funny, because these were all the left's rallying cries against Scott Walker, and he's been re-elected twice since their tantrum started.

Does the left ever learn from their mistakes?

Fuck orange people am I rite?

Jesus Christ is behind Trump. May Jesus give all us anons who fight for justice, strength to keep fighting! Give us courage to talk more, and talk in person! Impetus to act, calling and writing our elected officials. Wisdom to plan! Agility and righteous cunning in our plans and attacks. WE WILL DEFEAT EVIL. God bless you, Anons.

That's what you got out of this?

HIT ME UP WITH A REAL SOURCE

The John Doe witch hunt was also declared illegal just this year, and even some of the Democrats are calling for investigator John Chism to face criminal charges. Seeing a lot of similarities.

Oh my God comfy

Nancy will make the call that saves America
Literally scum of humankind

nail > head

dis a smart nigga right here.

fuck off shariablue

This better not be a repeat of the fake news awards

Are people this new? That they can not see the copy pasta here? Its a meme, did you even fight in the meme wars??

kek he is going to talk about it beforehand so the media have to cover it

all these fascists who want smaller government and more diversity of opinion.
Not like us liberals who want a strict adherence to state ideology and millions of workers imported who can work for peanuts.

CNN is a legitimate news source unlike the biased Fox news.

I had to grab some lunch.

This is what's going to happen.

I don't even know what to say user. Jesus Christ isn't going to save your GOP from this one.

well if THE michael morrison says so then I guess its happening

Our country needs more diversity.

This is "street poo" shilling.

Zero value, doesn't even pretend to try to change anyone's mind. All it does is shit up the thread, force anons to scroll past it like avoiding a dookie on the sidewalk.

I saw it on CNN too. He wants to wait until after the speech. I'm at work so the tv was muted. Came here to see if you guys knew what time and where.

I can't find a confirmation of the memo timing. Cernovich also tweeted that it will be immediately after SOTU but I can't find anything official.

But I believe it will be released and the shit will hit the fan. This will require a meme war against MSM. MSM will double down on lies and disinfo.

is this for real?

Thank you brother and bless you too.

Are you stupid nigger? His last speech went so well even CNN had to swallow their pride and admit he was presidential. He’s going to kill it again this year.

pic related represents shills rage quitting Sup Forums after the speech and before the memo is unleashed

We have to be ready to push Twitter hard before they start spinning shit.

Fresh off the boat from reddit

You are the only fucking embarrassment here. You delusional pathetic fucking faggot traitor. May you hang from the neck until dead, faggot.

The Fake News Awards redpilled a lot of people. Yes, we wanted a show. So what? Is that really the point?

>yfw Trump pulls a Saddam tonight

youtube.com/watch?v=kLUktJbp2Ug

Well obviously Trump doesnt want the memo to upstage his speech. But "releasing immediately after" is hyperbole and not Trumps style. He needs time for the press to talk about his speech and then shit post on Twitter. The memo will drop Thursday or Friday

There's no way it's posted tonight, probably will be Thursday at the soonest. Doing it before then would distract from the agenda he's going to push in the SOTU.

Do they buy your lunch? Do you get 30 minutes or the whole hour?

PREPARE YOUR ANUSES LEFTKEKS

Look that might be true but that doesn't mean hell supports the DNC because you guys upstairs want to MAGA. We've had our differences over the millennia but look JC when you're right you're right. Those assholes worship some weird bull oven guy anyway. The whole thing is just a little too gay even for me. In all honestly I voted for Johnson and most of the demons in the nine circles were behind him except for all the faggy democrats I'm stuck with down here.

Redittors? KEK

There really are. I've been tracking that, too. They are almost culled from the same failed playbook.

Opposing party likes to always respond, so he can steal their thunder because nobody will give a fuck about what some Democrat says when this memo comes out.

Saving this pasta for tonight's megathread

Jesus just kill yourself already you fucking disgusting traitorous faggot.

If this is true, it's going to be the largest demonstration of Executive power possible. "You faggots threw EVERYTHING you could against me, yet here I am reporting on my accomplishments ... and immediately following this, you're going to be outed for the entire fucking world to see."

well what do you know, a statist german

I'm so confused. Were the_Donald tards right all along and Trump was just playing 990D interdimensional chess all along? Well, I hope so.

Kill yourself you fucking disgusting traitorous faggot.

That guy doesn't have a blue check mark though..

Watch it, or I'll release the memo on you,too.

YES

Just so you're aware, the John Doe was actually declared illegal by a judge years before it was finally over. Chisholm and Schmitz were ordered to cease the investigation, return any illegally-acquired evidence to its owners, and notify anyone who had been the subject of investigation or surveillance in writing. None of these things ever took place. They are still leaking the illegal evidence to this day, trying to tarnish those who supported Walker. I understand the KGB comparisons in the memo. These are not tactics that are unfamiliar to the left.

This, I think OP is fake

One thing is certain: Comey dies in prison.

The texts were nothing
The memo is nothing
Nothing is happening
Trump isn't getting impeached
Trump didn't collude
Clinton didn't collude
Obama wasn't Kenyan or Muslim
Nothing ever happens

twitter.com/OfficeOfMike/status/958414012529733633

Holy fuck, it is real.

Told you .
Only way to explain the MP perp walk at end of speech .
CAP THIS
End of TRAP that Dems walked into, indictments unsealed , MP's perp walk 100 plus members to waiting buses for ride to airport/GITMO
All live on NO COMMERCIAL breaks MSM TV.