One Piece

Are Big Moms children weak or is Germa just strong?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wzKFBXlusGE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Wan Piss is just shit.

We are canon now, brothers

They were caught by surprise.

Until Smoothie takes her away.

Soon guys.

b-but what about coo...

Germa hopefully has a trick up their sleeve to get their revenge on big mom,before she takes out Bege. Or,maybe pudding will decide big mom is nuts and use her power on her

Was it you who wrote this madness
>The only thing I can say about chapter 869 is to simply be surprised at the stupidity of some users who only know how to misrepresent the scenes, because they are hungry for something like that, please calm down, because everyone in our senses , We know that we only saw the cook saving his friend, that simple, there is nothing more to add, I am very grateful that I have to misrepresent such a scene to satisfy their delusions, we all know that scene was designed to show the appreciation of Pudding towards the cook, it seems that many forget the significant moments between Luffy and Nami in this saga, when Nami preferred to stay with Luffy to help him, and the best thing was that he worried about Luffy by the cook’s beating towards him, and did not I import the cook at all, they only showed us the preference of Nami to Luffy, now that no longer exists, seriously are very funny the nonsense that one has to see, in addition We all know how Oda is, in the next chapter, we will see scenes that will focus on Luffy and Nami, and sure at the end of this saga we will see a promise between Sanji and Pudding, remember what I am sayin

Get some help
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

youtube.com/watch?v=wzKFBXlusGE
Who is the Scott Steiner of One Piece?

Carrot is for FUCKING.

Fucking how? The Germa stood there and basically announced their presence
Fucking Perospero acknowledged and was about to candy them until Ichiji blew him the fuck out

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

*breaths in*

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Tech > Strength
Other than upper limits.

They're just really kinda strong.
Which sucks since their design and fighting style are so bad.
But they also really didn't do any significant damage. They wouldn't stand a chance in a real longer fight.

Because they believed that a Yonko crew > Ancient Tech and that belief was false.
Everyone believed Germa was weak until this chapter.
Imagine if Luffy wears a Raid Suit.

germa tech strunk

>vegapunk

They weren't.
The Vinsmoke were way too flashy and Perospero even commented on their suit before ichiji punched him.

They were caught by the surprise of how good the "Raid Suit" technology. Not even Big Mom/WG knows their tech and she underestimated its value, retard.

Luffy will probably be able to fight Big Mom if he wears a Raid Suit.

Why doesn't sanji catch Carrot instead of Nami? I mean if it was me I'd definitely go for Carrot regardless if she can land properly herself or not. Fuck that bitch nami.

perosperos was never implied to be strong.
smoothie, daifuku and that oven guy were busy trying to prevent the alliance from escaping into the castle

Who is the traitor within the castle walls who blew up a section of Bege?

Because he loves Nami

Sanji (easily the hottest topic on the whole manga) is treated by the fan base as a weakling (because he was used as an hype tool) him offscreening Yonji (with his raid suit) killed any possible hype around the Vinsmoke.

Because Sanji loves Nami and Carrot is just another -chan

The Raid suits likely don't work at their full power for anyone but the Vinsmokes with their gene mods.

It was the cannons being stuffed with mochi that made it blow up.

wtf are you talking about?

>SaNafags still implying they didn't get BTFO
Wow.

Lmao. You are really desperate. It's actually embarrassing

Sorry but lucky trips confirm. Spamming the threads and acting like obnoxious retards while completely failing to understand the manga is what's embarrassing. You guys should get help.

Really, that's are what my posts are for. Helping you dumb shipfags understand a children's manga you clearly cannot into by yourselves.

>Nami poisoned Smoothie
Wow

You are blind, Nami is clearly looking at Sanji. That is what Oda clearly wanted to depict you will see once it gets animated.

But everything you said is wrong. Nothing on your little picture you took time to make is true.
Not one. You don't make any sense. You are the only one who is looking for a explanation on why you lost. Everyone else see it how it is and accepted it. Move on user

>Nami

You're not making an argument, you're just obnoxiously shiposting.
>you lost hurrrr
>muh stages of grief
>if I spam it it will be true
THIS is what an actual argument might look like, even though it's a shit one that all I did was laugh at.

Pic related is an argument that shits on your delusions handily.

Your either trolling or in extreme denial puddingfag

Will Sanji get his own dumb banana yellow Raid Suit?

That looks like someone desperate like yourself made it.
Nami was clearly looking at Sanji. That's the relief on her is for.
That's why Sanji smiled for because Nami saw that it as him who caught her.

i dont know who has a more sad life, the guy who made this or the shippers that think 1 panel of two characters smiling means they're confirmed for romance

>not even looking towards her
Except she is, Sanji's face is right next to her and that's where she is looking at. There's nothing to that side so there's no need for her to look that way unless she is looking at Sanji.
If she was looking at Luffy she would be looking to her right like she is the last panel.

Do you want me to make a little diagram for you to understand sweetie?

Isn't this like a stage of grief?
Which is the one where you look for a way to explain things?
Denial I think. Get your shit together dude

>That looks like OC
You're right, it is OC. Because I make my own arguments instead of just spamming misinterpreted panels like you do.
>That's why Sanji smiled for
He smiled because she was glad he is safe. She doesn't even have time to do anything other than realize she wasn't about to be flattened on the ground. Look at her body in the panel you posted, and then check her relieved expression right after. There's nothing romantic about making a relieved face now that you know you wont die.

Oh, honey, Sorry, but you are fucking retarded and do not understand perspective if you believe that Nami is actually looking at Sanji or his face in that panel. Her head and neck are faced straight forwards while her side is parallel to his body and her form is at a perpendicular angle to his upright frame. Her pupils are centered in her eyes, so she isn't even looking off to the side in a "who caught me?" manner.

She's just happy to be alive. But, you guys keep doing desperate shit like adding blushing to the frame after the fact.

im ok with sana

Okay found it. Shipping aside, isn't this what this guy is going through?
Pic related

Better watch the fuck out, it's Anonymous-kun, the projection man
Owner of the Project Project no Mi

>it's a shipperfags derail the thread again chapter

Just listen to yourself. Why would Nami not see Sanji after he caught her.
Nami looked up and saw him then Sanji smiled at her.
>her neck is not turned
You are looking to much into this.
Look at Nami's hand. Does that mean her hand is fucked up only because it was drawn badly?
You are the only retard that doesn't get it btw. You clearly are in denial

How? Everyone else sees it for what it is. You are the only one larping saying "No this is not true. It can't be. It must be wrong wahh"
Are you saying everyone is wrong and you are right? That's some autistic underage thinking right there

>You are looking to much into this.
Wow, this is some yonkou tier self awareness. Sanji was smiling because she was safe, and Nami was doing so for the same reason. There's no romance involved.

Woah, he's completely made of projection! A logia class fruit. Stay back if you can't use haki, guys.

What is Nami doing to him...

What exactly is "Winch green"? every other power makes sense

>no romance
Okay, let's say for a moment that you are right(which you are not) and there was no romance. That still makes you a retard for saying Nami was not looking at him.
You are basically lying making stuff up just because people said that was a romantic scene.
That is really sad tbqh. If you actually believe it was not Romantic then why do you feel the need to lie for you to feel better?

Friendly reminder Caesar has been with us for 5 years now, and will help fuck everyone up.

>avoiding the question
Come on. Explain to me why everyone is wrong and you are the only one who is correct little boy

She wasn't looking at him though, the panel was her reaction at the moment she realized she was caught, and therefore safe. Her reaction is "I'm safe!" She doesn't have time to "look at him"
I already explained why with technical precision. Your pathetic sophistry or strawmanning aren't going to change anything.

Thoughts?

Like every chapter, I can't even remember what it was like before the shippers anymore.

I just want Zoro to meet Sanji's brothers and gang up on Sanji with them.

>yonji wrecks the stando guy
>sanji was beaten down repeatedly by same guy
>sanji beat yonji before
???

I can unfortunately, jobberfags were much better

UsoNa elder god shipping.

Well you are obviously trolling or just in denial.
Make sure to not watch the anime when it comes out because you might kill yourself.

Did Germa redeem themselves for jobbing earlier or are they still jobbers, guys? I'm conflicted.

This. Reminder that Nami gives Usopp's face free access to her Namis.

S-she is not looking at Sanji guises. I-I swear.
She is just happy.

Tags: Big cock, Huge boobs, NRT, cheating,

I like how these shipperfags go lengths to explain which ship is correct even though it clearly doesn't matter.

The hell is NRT?

>big mom's design change
What is this about and how is it plot relevant?

Never Really Tried

Basically adultery.

NaRuTo

Obviously

Oda fucking blew it. i can't fap to this, look at the QUALITY

>Sanji kicks Yonji's ass
>genie kicks Sanji's ass
>Yonji kicks genie's ass
Oda is an inconsistent hack.

if was a mod i would outright ban all shippers from these threads

Is there an actual stated limitation to Law's abilities or is it PLOT convenience

Well, on the plus side she is kind of like a magical girl now.

""""""""stamina""""""""

Doffy also seems to suggest that vergo's haki was once able to resist his powers.

no one want to reply to your shitty posts.
fuck off

>Pudding will attack Mama right in the middle of her rage against Bege

When you think about it, they are probably on par. It only took Ichiji and Niji to stop a war in an entire country within a 4 hour timespan.

Not to say Genie man and Candy man couldn't have been able to do that either, but that's still an incredible feat. Ichiji kicked Perospero's ass right there.

>It only took Ichiji and Niji to stop a war in an entire country within a 4 hour timespan.
>only Ichiji and Niiji

Yeah, only them too and an army of clones.

What do you mean? They landed a single hit which helped the Straw Hats break free and then immediately ran away into the castle.

>Pudding will hang behind Big Mom and self-destruct

Why doesn't Caesar gas everyone?
And shouldn't Fishman karate work on Big Mom if it attacks liquids in the target's body directly?

He's a coward.

>Luffy, Jinbe, Caesar, Pedro, Brook, Judge, Sanji, Yonji, Niji, Ichiji, Reiju, Chopper, Nami and Carrot
>against Big Mom's failures she has the courage to call sons
How is this one sided? The only one that is truly a monster is Big Mom herself

I always figured she only got hurt because Carmel's picture getting damage interrupted her thought process enough to disable her natural armament haki, which would be what makes her body like that.

>niji- lightning
>reiju- poison
>sanji- fire
what are ichji and yonji's powers?

>ichiji - fire
>yonji - able to show both eyes at once

Ichiji is explosions and Yonji is a muscle man.

sanji should have gotten ace's fruit instead of sabo

Waste of time when you have mutant gene hax.

Yonji looks like the one that was the least effective. Ichiji punched Perospero into oblivion while Yonji just kind of held the genie down.

Yonji is probably Wind

He didn't kick his ass, he got a solid hit in after dodging his candy ability use. That's certainly worth noting, but considering Perospero was shown a page or two later as being ready and able to use his abilities to counter Bege, you know he's still in the fight; albeit with a mark on his face from Ichiji's attack.

It's still too early to suggest definitively how strong the Vinsmoke's are with their raid suits. What we can be sure on though is that they are a notable threat and can do damage to the Big Mom combatants present if given the opportunity.

SANA!

>It's Friday
>Jaimini's Box chapter isn't out yet

What the hell is going on?