Based american cops. i hate people who put their feet on the seats

based american cops. i hate people who put their feet on the seats

Other urls found in this thread:

unv.is/latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-lapd-sergeant-investigation-metro-20180123-story.html
youtube.com/watch?v=N3NQ28fVm2E
statesman.com/news/local/police-suspect-ignited-car-explosion-that-injured-two-officers/JLhN8Kx5mMVDWtfObfKC3N/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Should have given her and the nig a taste of the ol' nightstick.

>ride the dread sled
>resist a cop when they tell you to fuck your feet off of the seat
>

>When the cop is the only white person

Wtf, America?

I mean, he could've done this shit

Why can't people just be decent human beings?

usually greed or jealousy, sometimes anger.

>Metro's 28 page customer code of conduct states that 'placing feet or shoes on seats or furnishings' is prohibited disorderly conduct, which may be penalized with a warning and/or ejection from the train.

at the point where she refuses to leave, the only option is physical force, and it's not lake he tazed the girl

even the mayor of LA was neutral on it
unv.is/latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-lapd-sergeant-investigation-metro-20180123-story.html
>"I hope we can all do what is courteous, and that means abiding by the ridership rules and just making sure that somebody can sit because having your feet up on the chair denies them," he said. "And vice versa that police officers use whatever is the lowest level of deescalation. That's my general philosophy."

its probably new york and new york isnt part of the states new york is a shithole

>LA
whatever

You can thank BLM and the Dems for teaching dipshit kids like this not to follow police directions.

>"Please take your feet off the seat"
>"Sure officer"
>fin

>6
this should have its own thread

>resists
moments later:
>"officer please"

>hammer time
holy shit

Fuck all you bootlicking faggots
A cop can kill you if he wants and would get away with it. They would even give him a promotion.

I love how these dirty champagne liberals are always like "what, you aint gone do shit, i'm finna have my feet wherever the fuck I want"
then shit gets real and they get thrown on the ground
immediately the pendulum swings to "OFFICER PLEASE I SWEAR ILL BE GOOD IM SORRY"

What even was that? Judge Dredd: Hammer edition?

Judge Dredd outta fucking nowhere

>Needing backup for some chink

Which is exactly why you should do what they say

Shit. I wonder if he will pick up his shells next time.

Based China

looked like a spic to me

>you should do what they say
What a fucking cuck.
>flag
Oh, never mind.

That's funny, I saw a pool of vomit when I walked onto the subway 2 days ago. Needless to say I walked right out.

edge/10

>Sir please take your feet off the seat next to you so this person may sit
>Okay, sorry officer
>Thank you have a nice day
>continue my journey albeit a tiny bit embarrassed

Guess I'm a bootlicker

56% possibility you're right.

Dumb cunt "LAH-TEE-NO" could have just obeyed a lawful order. Instead she resisted a second lawful order, then she resisted arrest.

Your brown skin entitles you to NOOOOTHINNNNG

Who the fuck eats seeds?

>obeying the law and police makes you a cuck
Guess I'm a cuck

I'll eat sunflower seeds every once in a while

Not hating white people also makes you a white supremacist.

The face of a liberal not being allowed to be liberal

This! LOL

>implying all the actions police conduct will be according to law any time
Fucking passive thinker cuck

one guy is being a dick and another guy comes in to show how much bigger of a dick he can be instead

this world is so dumb

That, my friends, was a rare breed known only as.. The Hammurai.

LA CREATURA says what?
Officer pls. Officer pls no.

>I'M A WOMAN I CAN DO WHATEVER I WANT I'M UNTOUCHABLE
Cop get her out by force
>OOH BOO OOH I'M A WOMAN HOW DARES HE? POLICE BRUTALITY HELP

Why are so many Americans downright obnoxious and rude, they all want to force their bullshit onto others.
Is her Ego so big that she can't even fucking listen to officer telling her politely to not violate train rules? Imagine how she behaves to other people or if she has boyfriend or husband, if she won't listen to police officer she probably wouldn't give a flying fuck about backstabbing her friends or boyfriend.
I am scared of this type of women, they literally have no shame in doing whatever they do.

If I ever did something like this I wouldn't have courage to go outside house for month from all shame, yet this bitch doesn't even flinch and its proud what she is doing.

Some women require huge beat down, because they probably haven't never ever experience any kind of resistance in their life.

I always thought this was some pre-planned confrontation but then I noticed the hammerman has a prom date with him so it has to be spontaneous and makes this kinda more wtf

Never implied that, but so far all the police I've encountered have been law obeying

>being a white cop in a city
That's just asking to drink your self to death

every women when they encounter consequences

Of course this must be CA since she's a disrespectful spic, and in the full video another fat spic bitch gets in his face and talks shit.

Why wasn't this nacho nigger thrown on the tracks?

>Why can't people just be decent human beings?

Niggers think other niggers will make fun of them if they act civilized, and they are correct.

If following rational rules instead of randomly sabotaging myself to no benefit means I'm a bootlicker, then whatever.

You don't fuck with Asian thor.

crawl the fuck over here and fist my fucking ass
now fucking become fucking dead fagget

Need more people like this. Fucking based.

I fuckin love justice threads.
More WEBMs please and thank you.

I bet that bitch will respond more favorably to future requests that she act with common courtesy.

k

Hmm, I don't think he should have tried to handcuff her or call for backup, but I support him throwing her off the train. Ideally she should have been able to keep her baggage too, but I understand that she was resisting more than just a little, and he's only one person.

People who don't defer to the police need to be smacked around a little bit to remind them of their place.

this ffs. so many innate servants on this board. this is not about nigger behavior. a person can have a day off and even snap verbally to a police, they may be fined for it and if they want they can rip the fine to shreds. something that, btw, could happen on a daily basis in the old america everyone on here professes to miss, when individuals were individuals, born free, police be damned. Sup Forums confirmed to be a den of cowards guided by despicable herd behavior.

wait what?

WTF
why didnt she got shot?
i thought this is america

(you)

youtube.com/watch?v=N3NQ28fVm2E

here's the full video btw. both of them get arrested by like a dozen cops lol

Because you are cherrypicking and claiming that is the representation of all Americans.
Liberals are ignorant and selfish by design to make them easy to manipulate. They watch pop culture media and the news, and they are just like dogs on leashes eating out of palms.

Do you think they know what it means to be an American, or a father, or mother? Do you think they understand and represent core traditional values? Nope, and the schools stopped teaching those topics. They are a product of the democratic-marxist insurgency to undermine America from within, it's been going on for over a century.

you

Nope. Your'e the dumb one and this is how social mores have been enforced for centuries.

the real power ranger

There are literally handguns in the display case right above Santa's head. Why would you be dumb enough to rob a place that sells firearms?

I ain't down for that shit. Cop was acting as a revune agent and servant of corrupt goverment masters. He's as bad the bitch who can't follow basic requests or decency.

is she high on drugs? Wtf

She probably got shot when she walked home from the police station

cuz blacks get what dey is taked nigguh dey urnd dit

Nope. California.

Chink bastards need to be more polite

>Feminist whores create law to stop "manspreading"
>law backfires and is used to btfo thots instead

What a time to be alive

7 seconds in, dead, drops both guns! Burgers are fucking hc!

This is fake though, you don't get hammered like that and just get back up.

What's the story with this one? Just execute a defenceless old man?

What the hell happened? How did the car ignite from the inside? Why did the guy act like he was being burned despite not being on fire? Any one have the story?

bootlickers gonna lick
these people are powertripping thugs who think they can do whatever they want and that other people are magically obligated to just obey them

finna get dat money

I am not claiming all americans but quite a big portion of American citizen are like that.

Its becoming so common that people have to walk on egg shells next to eachother because you never know who is going to sue you and accuse of you of something.
I know Americans that come here they are ultra polite to point of being really weird, its like they are scared to say something wrong.
And thats the thing I feel when westerners come to my country they seems so fake, their personality is so forced I can't never see their true emotions and expressions because of this ultra politeness and I guess that comes from "on the edge" culture in USA (probably big cities)

kek

Could corrective rape work in cases like this? Spoiled leftist brats need correction.

that may well be the truest picture of when someone's over inflated sense of self-importance gets face fucked hard by reality. Its magnificent.

This is liberal indoctrination. Cultural Marxism is extremely easy to push on minorities since they are low iq and high ego. They are taught from a young age that obeying rules is racist and they are entitled to do whatever they want. This is reinforced through school where minorities are passed through high school and accepted to colleges despite not being able to write at an 8th grade level. Why act right when your whole life has been lived with complete disregard for all rules and societal norms yet you've gotten everything want.

From a cultural Marxism perspective they have taught minorities to act like this because it breaks down the social fabric of america. There is no right and wrong, no social ettiquete or consequences for the chosen ones so they rampage through polite white society destroying everything as planned.

I think they tasered him. Must have been something volatile in the car, or he just combusted.
Maybe the retard accidentally sprayed some gasoline on himself or in his car while filling up.

You know people have spontaneously combusted in the past for unknown reasons, add a taser into the mix probably doesn't hurt.

>If the chink has no teeth, he cant chew seeds!

Jeez. Never, ever will I ride in one of those tin cans full of shitskins.
Whites should avoid these at all costs. They shouldn't force white cops to police the scum that ride in those things. Just put the black and brown officers to watch over those subhumans.
>zoo keepers
Shitskins weren't meant to live in society. Leave them to their mud huts.
Why did our European ancestors allow these abominations to live?
What a mess to clean up.

you massive edgy faggot

did he get it?

>Just execute a defenceless old man?
pretty much, don't remeber

Something like that. Can't remember the details, but the guy ran amok and announced it on facebook and streamed(?) it there. The old guy had nothing to do with it.

mindlessness and inconsideration because of narcissism

ya it was a big deal when it happened it was in cleveland he made the guy say his girlfriends name or some shit and killed him on livestream

statesman.com/news/local/police-suspect-ignited-car-explosion-that-injured-two-officers/JLhN8Kx5mMVDWtfObfKC3N/

>these people are powertripping thugs who think they can do whatever they want

Just like the cunt who refused to take her dirty feet off the seat.

yup! Plenty of times as a kid, if I acted up then vulnerable to a smack from whoever witnessed my shenanigans!

The jew fear the samurai

Man, Japan is Heaven.

Look at his skin, do you even have to ask?