Shingeki no Bahamut Virgin Soul

New episode soon fellow humans

Other urls found in this thread:

anichart.net/airing
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Virgin souls was a mistake.

Why?

Jeanne, Nina and Rita prison break this episode. Kaisar is going to end up in the arena fighting Azazel somehow judging from spoiler pics. Who knows what's going to happen to Favaro.

So far VS is better than Genesis

Why is Azazel still alive? Is this a plot hole or a plot armor?

he's a laughing stock

Last we saw he was being tortured. I have no clue why Cheerios would want to keep him alive. Though one explanation is a show of power over the infamous "rag demon" to bolster the people's faith in him and deter any other demons planning anything.

Hey goys, remember that the gods are the good goys and humans are disgusting monsters :^)
t. Gabriel

ALL HAIL THE KING OF POOP, SITTING ON HIS POOP THRONE!

Best girl and hand coming to save the day. Hopefully the subs aren't as late as they were last week.

This is an unironical truth.

>Gabriel is going to turn El into a weapon of mass destruction

More Rocky.

>the subs aren't as late as they were last week
?

Probably to use him against Mugaro, as Mugaro is known to have rescued him several times and probably cares about him as much as Jeanne.

Because his sentence written on the public announcement in episode 8 was imprisonment for life not a death sentence.

She's dead user. It's time to move on.

should've stayed in the demon hostess club

Can't wait to see Mugaro's god look, will it be as lewd as Michael's outfit?

I want Cheerios to get his frobidden magic soilders to gang rape me while he watches and masturbates.

>Implying Cheerios would masturbate
He's keeping himself pure for Nina

I knew Micheal was very androgynous looking, but damn I forgot how much.I see that Mugaro gets his androgynous look from his "father".

art and animation of shinjeki is top, pretty incredible for a series

Nah. Michael's only "androgynous" feature is his fashion style and long hair. Other than that he's a very tall, broad shouldered man with a face of a man.

Rita without baggy eyes!

Yeah, it's great. You can tell that MAPPA put a lot of love into this series. A lot of the backgrounds in particular look gorgeous.

This. Can't wait for the artbook.

Faggot.

I want to fuck this Virgin MILF

I see a pattern here- 3 episodes of genocide and being an evil cunt, 1 episode of lovey dovey with Nina.

>genocide and being an evil cunt
Go suck demon dick, you traitor

KurisuxNina OTP

Me too. Genesis's art book had some cool stuff in it. I really like the look of the setting of this series overall.

inb4 Cheerios is a Gabriel/Lucifer plant

The cities are designed after real Italian cities

Did you forget he is a cunt to humans as well? Jeanne? Favaro? The prisoners in his underground gulag/guantanamo performing slave labour? Fuck off you dumb cheerioscuck.

The tapestry in the end preview shows two figures riding the red dragon. Who might those be?

Man, that Bahamut alphabet system is too EZ to decode.

Will she ever come back?

Interest in this series sure died down didn't it? I blame the slow pacing. VS has the exact opposite problem Genesis had.

Is better than Genesis and beautiful. Your opinion is wrong. I bet you are a demon.

Im feeling any of the other 3 archangels would have solved the Cheerios issue far better than this manipulative bitch.

episode when?

2 hours

Kaiser with his hair down is the miracle of the universe.

She's up to no good and is probably the real bad guy in the show

Keep dreaming cheerioscuck. She may be cold, calculating and detached but she ain't got a basement full of corpses.

fuck off jeanne

Does he ever get tired of winning?

inb4 Gabriel set up Cheerios to do this so she could execute her masterplan

So this will be a Kaisar episode?

It's the episode where Kaisar kills Azazel

Kaisar cares more about Azazel than he does about Rita.

How many smug Ninas will be in this episode

Favaro and Kaisar

Nah

Cheerios was a mistake.

The only redemption for cheerios is death

>It's another "Cheerios sits in a chair" episode

Cheerios is the false idol

ETA?

Did it start yet?

is htis show legit good tho?

Yes. It's a great fantasy show that isn't yet another isekai or isekai with game mechanics. It also helps that thanks to Cygames, this series has a shit ton of money backed into it and as a result looks great.

What time is this supposed to air again?

Hold it. Just realised the Mugaro probably recognises Sofiel when she came to Bacchus' carriage, but didn't even react. They had a good look at each other during the Jeanne flashback episode, yet he's still giving that suspicious as fuck grin though. Unless getting drenched in demon blood gave him PTSD or something.

In 15mins

user use this site for the airing time of the season

anichart.net/airing

I don't think Mugaro holds a grudge against her. While she was indirectly responsible for what happened to him and Jeanne, at the end of the day it was Charoice who was the source.

>
Does she use Rocky to masturbate?

Given her crush on Kaisar, probably. It is his hand after all.

What's with all these terrorists in my stream?

That doesn't look like an 11, it looks like a 2, 3, or even an 8.

Starting in 3 minutes

Looks like 16 to me

How are y'all watching it in like 3 minutes all i have is kissanime saying it's due in 8 hours :/

go away

Rewatching S1 and this windchime from the shot posted on Satou's twitter had actually appeared at Rita's home in Ep3.

I love Rita so much

I LOVE ALBERT

That too. God I hope they aren't in custody for five more episodes. I like this show but I'm starting to feel the pacing wear on me, and that's because of how many different places we went to in S1. It looks like everything in this season will happen in this one 5 mile radius of a city.

Seeing how Jeanne was in the past I can't see how she would ever wear something like this out of her own volition.

>Rita fell
:_:

I really hope not. That'd be ridiculous.

Nina is probably going to dress her up. Jeanne is too pure to willing wear something that revealing.

>lays claim to his woman even after his death
Is there a character more alpha?

Goku?