When are you all going to apologize to Lauren?

When are you all going to apologize to Lauren?

Other urls found in this thread:

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1741-3737.2012.00996.x/abstract
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1741-3737.2003.00444.x/abstract
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.0347-0520.2004.00369.x/abstract
psycnet.apa.org/record/2010-25811-011
nationalvanguard.org/2017/12/is-tara-mccarthy-white/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Say it.

Say that you're sorry and that you are a bunch of stupid purity spiraling jackasses.

no

Apologize. Say that you were wrong.

nigger

>fucked shitskins
>suddenly virtue signals
>we have to aplogize

Yes, no

XD

>suddenly

If you told me you've never once met a non white you found attractive I'd bet my life you were a liar.

Fuck off, Lauren

I'd also call you a liar if you told me you were truly "racially conscious" until just the past few years. It's purity spiraling at it's worst. Attacking our best people because of standards that don't even apply to you.

STOP TREATING POL AS A COLLECTIVE

>She went to South Africa to get gang banged by niggers
fuck off

It sure be clear to everyone that it's directed at the people who attack her specifically. Go be an autist in another thread.

I'm sorry you think I owe Lauren an apology.

Lauren
>"I fucked niggers in highschool"
>"and spic"
>"...but look how based I am now trashing South African coons!"

PLs donate to my patreon. For 200 you get to say "hi" to me. IT was never about the money.

I never purity spiraled with her. If someone is saying the right things, I don't care if they're a Jew or did stupid crap in the past. These people aren't leaders. They're mouthpieces for us and propagandists for the cause.

>Lauren fucks a nigger
>goes to africa afterwards
really gets the noggin a jogging

Who else has plans to go to South Africa and make a documentary? Can you point them out to me? Do you think it costs nothing for these trips? Why are you such an utter retard, user? Have you ever asked yourself this?

really gets the niggin noggin

did she really ficked a spic?

Excellent work from Lauren. You're an obvious lefty shill to talk about a boyfriend she had as a teenager and you just sound like a bonehead skin moron. This production is very high cost so of course she needs donations.

I'm ex Russian military and work for a few months at a time in South Africa for private security companies. I get nervous at times so Lauren is really courageous for doing this. I doubt she had armed security.

I witnessed some of the things she talks about. You can watch 1000 death videos online but nothing compares to reality, especially the smell. I attended a place in which a white mother was raped by blacks and had her throat slit open after, it was a gaping would. Almost as though half her neck was hanging off. The 2 year old toddler she had with her was gutted. The intestines were all over. The father was absent at the time, when he came home and found out what had happened 2 days later he hung himself.

You only present yourself as teenager losers to ignore all this and attack Lauren, you show you actually have zero support for fellow whites. I am intending to go back out in a few months time, yes, the money is very high paid but in some way I feel I am helping.

I’ll apologize when she makes a video explaining how she was a whore and has finally come around and admitted it. Actually no I still won’t apologize then

>you show you actually have zero support for fellow whites

Exactly. They have no interest whatsoever in what is best they just get off on shunning people and declaring themselves better. This place is crawling with pathetic morons.

And you, user? Where is your video showing you have the purity to stand in judgement?

I was stunned to see how different her content was than what Sup Forums actually describes it as. Based on only Sup Forums comments I thought she was another brittany venti exploiting guys for money, but she's talking about things that nobody else reports on like this south africa thing.

Most are mad and jealous because she has a history with guys that doesn't include them. The other are just attacking someone for running a race in 2 minutes while at the same time sat on their fat asses.

It's basically just 1 big ad hom instead of them addressing the SA issues.

There is no way you do this for money, she put herself in real danger, even the subject there is taboo and inflammatory. She could just do nothing and stay in Canada and probably make more money. She has to pay for flights, crew, hotels and so on.

Ever since she came out as an Identitarian she has been making good stuff. So far the South African stuff has easily been the greatest thing anyone has done in the nationalist community. People literally deny the SA killings happen. No one will be able to ignore it now.

Thanks broski.

It's lefty pigs and JIDF that tries to cause division here.

>Most are mad and jealous because she has a history with guys that doesn't include them.

LOL I was going to say this too. They get upset when good looking women have given attention to other men that aren't them. I wanted to say it but it stretches too far into ad hom itself. It sure as hell seems that way though.

lauren has huge potential normie appeal. thats why shills are trying to discredit and smear her every chance they get.

They can't keep it up for much longer. The coal burner angle only gets you so far if the person is really doing a good job and clearly dedicated to a cause.

This. None of us have been racially conscious our entire lives.

Tried watching some of these videos so I skipped around the videos first to see kinda what it was about, seemed to be 84% footage from behind as Lauren is walking around in her jeans hotpants.

No thanks. If it can redpill some normies, sure. But nah I wouldn't waste the time watching these videos if you already know about South Africa.

someday she will blow me off
if you drift my catch

Right wing:

>huge immigration to the West is not a good idea, the cultures are not compatible, there is a lot of data and facts to prove this is a bad idea

Left wing goon shill trying to make the right look bad

>It doesn't matter that person cured cancer, they dated a a fucking nigger when they were 17
>haha i'm not racist though
>hahah girls who grow up in the most left wing country (canada) who have gone through huge amounts of brainwashing and are barely in their early 20's should have been pure aryan goddesses and avoids anyone with brown skin at all times
>hahha i'm totally not a shill

hell lad, I've got a incurable case of yellow fever

The trailer had some of that, the parts of it she already released made the stories so much more real. You hear about it but I had no idea it was every single God damn day and consistently on that brutal of a level. You say "not a big deal if you already knew" as if that's the fucking point. The point is to inform the normies of this fucked up situation not to entertain you specifically.

No. She fucks niggers.

If there was ever any doubt, this should proof she is very, very valuable indeed.

the shills that shit up this board with lauren hate breads? they get paid for that so they won't be apologizing

When we go ice skating together in hell.

You can call me a shill all you want, but she’s literally a Jew that fucks niggers.

She needs to apologize for this abomination first.

Why doesn't she focus on Canadian problems, her native country?

Because it's Canada and not important.

why would I apologize to the women who wears the diapers?

You guys are either fucking idiots, gullible or shills. If you don't care about Lauren that's fine, I don't even watch her shit. But here's someone actually doing something for white people and you retards are shitting all over it. If you just look at the effect her videos have on the world then it's a net positive for us so why the fuck would you possibly be against it?

This

Who here attacks her? The only e celeb that gets shit right know is peterstein. Most people ignore her like we always did or laughed about muh based nigger mongrel voting trump.

Source

Who the fuck is Peterstein?

Because no one likes Canada.

We whipped her into shape.

Yeah, user, we know. Here's the thing. You will never fuck Lauren, so don't worry about it.

Citation needed

Lauren is an undercover lefty

I'm sorry I want to raid your panty drawer Lauren.

Not everyone who fled Nazis was a Jew, genius. She is expressing sympathy as her family suffered from WWII as well.

>when you need your enemies to do your work for you

Might as well pack it in, lads.

No, she burned coal, end of story. If she truly cares about the white race now, then she doesn't need our attention to continue doing so, and forgiving her vile behavior would only encourage more of it in the future. She is, for all intensive purposes, dead to me.

how come Tara McCarthy scrubbed her channel? Does anyone know

>If she truly cares about the white race now, then she doesn't need our attention to continue doing so

That's actually true. This entire thing has moved well beyond Sup Forums. There are much larger communities outside Sup Forums now.

>haha you won't get pussy
Literal nigger. I don't want sex before marriage, and like hell would I tolerate not only a whore, but a coalburning whore at that. I would do everything in my power to avoid her even if she tried to force herself on me.

Do you think Jews were the only people that fled Europe? Where does it say her grandparents are Jews? I guess you could interpret it that way but without confirmation, I remain skeptical.

Who?

Most, not all, but most of the ridiculous hate and idiotic smears against Lauren on Sup Forums are not from Sup Forumsacks or casual observers, they are in reality from shills, and a lot of them are paid. Agencies of governments and corporations have invested billions in information warfare and have made it a priority to infiltrate and subvert online communities.

The ongoing smears against her are very similar to the ones against Alex Jones and Infowars that have tapered since their peak a couple of years ago, they have -in a way- given up against him. Wikipedia was an interesting place to watch these techniques against him in action back in the early to mid 2000's.

Pic unrelated

He asked for source

At the end of the last podcast she said the show was moving to Bre Faucheux channel and she was going to try something different. Probably why.

JP or Jordan Peterson.

>I don't want sex before marriage, and like hell would I tolerate not only a whore, but a coalburning whore at that.

>deluding yourself into believing your societal ineptitude has actually been voluntary all along

I bet you also LARP as a chad.

Whatever keeps you from the bullet.

This is your source? Fucking kill yourself slowly.

She can't unsuck nigger dick.

This is what too many memes do to the mind.

I have a pretty fat nose. People of Irish ancestry often have fat noses.

Neither can your mom

When she has 12 white boys

Sorry about your waifu boys.

Stay mad, degenerate.

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1741-3737.2012.00996.x/abstract
>Bivariate results suggested that delaying sexual involvement was associated with higher relationship quality across several dimensions. The multivariate results indicated that the speed of entry into sexual relationships was negatively associated with marital quality, but only among women."

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1741-3737.2003.00444.x/abstract
>"I find that premarital sex or premarital cohabitation that is limited to a woman's husband is not associated with an elevated risk of marital disruption. However, women who have more than one intimate premarital relationship have an increased risk of marital dissolution."

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.0347-0520.2004.00369.x/abstract
>"The happiness-maximizing number of sexual partners in the previous year is calculated to be 1."

psycnet.apa.org/record/2010-25811-011
>"Both structural equation and group comparison analyses demonstrated that sexual restraint was associated with better relationship outcomes, even when controlling for education, the number of sexual partners, religiosity, and relationship length."

Good work defending m'lady.

She will apologize for rejecting me over snapchat

>south african farmers
who gives a fuck anyway

Right. By insulting a lady I have defended a lady. Does your level of stupid come with a coloring book?

I'm going to go out on a limb and say that South African farmers and rise that rely on their products care more than a little. Hang yourself, Ahmed.

You sound angry sir knight.

>can't even convince a single woman to like him

>I-it's better this way you degenerates!

How many girlfriends have you had that you refrained from having sex with? You have to have girlfriends before a wife user. Sitting at home along for years on end is not equivalent to a celibate person successfully seeking a good wife.

All in the interpretation, I guess. Have fun reading what isn't there.

Lauren is doing great work. All naysayers are morons or shills.

>Tara McCarthy
I'd never heard of her before either. Googled and found this:
nationalvanguard.org/2017/12/is-tara-mccarthy-white/

I just put the link from these guys down because they have a good description of her, not because I think Vanguard is some great site.