Wasted potential the country

Why did it turn out to be so mediocre?

The American Empire ruined Mexico and destablised

>Natural Oil reserves
>Stil poor
Can someone tell why this is?

Because it isn't populated by Nords or Northeast Asians.

big corruption

Because you are low end shit maggot puke people.

Typical latrineo faggot, blame your shit on someone else.

>Mexico declares the war
>it's America's fault

Calling spixico mediocre is awfully kind to that hopeless shithole.

Jews manipulating latin america

when cartels=government what do you expect?

Because it's not third world or first world tier.
Been there myself.

>muh white race is best race, we so orderly, good willed, and resistant to corruption
>muh whites rise naturally to da top!
>Whites and jews run one of the most corrupt governments on earth in Mexico

What does that tell you?

>Has probably never has traveled anywhere
Mexico is the best latin american country.
That's not saying much but still....

The cartels are Mexican though, which goes to prove, Mexico is wasted on Mexicans. Dumb dumb.

I just saw a episode on a shitflix serie about HSBC (Dirty money Ep 4) and i gotta tell, you 'muricans are as guilty as the guys beheading people down in mexico. If you think USA is guilt free, you're just a deluded fuck, but then again American education.

because they did not wipe out all the Indians after they colonized the lands, if they had mexico would have turned out like USA minus the afro slaves

Uruguay, Chile and Argentina are all leagues above Mexico, and that's just three off the top of my head.

Corruption and horrid education.

They have land, oil, population, and a wealthy neighbor. No excuse for state they are in.

Smart enough to maintain government, savage enough to have corrupt barbarians run it. No country can succeed unless whites or East Asians run it

>Spics
What else is there to figure out? Spics ruin everything. In some way, they are honestly worse than niggers. Anyone claiming otherwise is a guaranteed spic or retard who has never had to interact / live by them.

yeah, we can be very dumb and stubborn, but when soros sticks his nose in our elections we are fucked. two things burgers don't take into account is that most big politicians are soros or rothshield, the national bank is rothschild... does it look or sound familiar?
>AMLO = SOROS

Mexico is a true shithole country.
This because of the nigger beaners, of course.
Latinos are simply dumb people in general.

NOT FOR LONG

AMLO 2018 PRAISE BE KEK

The Mexican people being satisfied with what they have. I'm Mexican and my culture says as long as you have a job, beans and tortillas is all you need.

Meanwhile in America, kids from an early age are taught to always reach for more. Never settle for less.

A new fake news has surfaced, please tell me you don't believe in the phone calls that half Mexico is receiving.

>Nords or Northeast Asians

You're really going to act as if Asians have better success genes than Mediterraneans?

haven't received any phone call, made my own research mexianon

kek nice pic

Sure, but if you believe the whole Soros/Rothschild thing, then surely you believe they operate inside the U.S. as well. That being said, we don't live in constant fear of cartels here. Sure there are street gangs here and there, but their size and scope are no where near the cartels. Man, I really don't hate Mexicans, and unlike most, it doesn't bother me to have you here in the U.S. (legally) I would just really like to see some passion in Mexicans making Mexico great.