Can't we all just get along?

Can't we all just get along?

Is there anyone who genuinely likes Rei?

but autism

>Is there anyone who genuinely likes Asuka?
FTFY

I don't understand why anone likes either of them.

>Muh Misato

Not with Asuka, no. She ruins everything.

Misato is way superior.

no

I liked Evangelion. Didn't care about the girls, they're all bland as fuck.

I like Shinji

I do.

Me.

I legit fell in love with Rei when I was a teenager.

Reminder that Toji could have been the luckiest bastard of the franchise

I like all the NGE girls. Still have not seen the Rebuilds though, and don't plan on it, so don't really know much about Mari.

Rebuild is to NGE what Inglorius Basterds was to La Vita e Bella.
Yes, it kinda shares the universe but they don't play in different leagues, it's not even the same sport.

I just finished the first rebuild movie
Could you expand on what you just said? I don't know what to feel about the changes I've seen

your a faggot

Yes, mental illness occurs in the general population at an almost frightening rate.

rebuild was a fucking mistake they should of done alt ending to eoe

Inglorius Basterds is jews striking back instead of just accepting death. It starts great, then goes Rambo killing spree, then it's one hour of boredom. It also happens in nazi europe, like La Vita e Bella (or Schindler's List), which is superior.

Rebuild is Shinji striking back instead of just accepting death. It starts great (1.0), then goes Rambo killing spree (ending of 2.0), then it's one hour of boredom (3.0). It also happens in Tokyo-3, like NGE, which is superior.

They take place after EoE so yous should

Not only is Misato the best girl in the show, she's also the best girl for Shinji.

It's like poetry.

>"liking" Asuka

>Shit tastes: the post

Rei has been mai waifu for 9 years now.

The rebuilds really cut down on the psychological characterization, which is the largest theme of NGE.

There is no equivalent, for instance, of the half episode long Rei monologue trying to understand who she is, or asuka mind rape and breakdown, or misato / gendo / fuiyu flashback, or emphasys in Yui soul inhabiting Eva01.

The rebuilds are extremely simplified, and it sucks.