Trump To Release Memo Immediately After SOTU Speech

twitter.com/officeofmike/status/958414012529733633

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LazUZz3K6IY
cnn.com/2018/01/30/politics/nunes-memo-state-of-the-union/index.html
twitter.com/RepDeSantis/status/958384064708403201
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=oMM19RXTiXU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Please do not read this memo until CNN has properly vetted it.

giant if genuine

IT'S HAPPENING
MEMES GONNA RAIN

We /smug/ nao

Fuck CNN they're not telling US what to do any longer

How long until they tell viewers it's illegal to read the memo?

Haven't seen this confirmed yet.

Personally I think Trump will give SOTU time to breathe before the memo shitstorm

Can a kind soul update me on what this is about?

hopefully this means the speech will only be anoucing who is getting black bagged while he is talking.

This memo is gonna be fucking nothing

This, only the vetted super high iq leftist journalists can disseminate critical information from the memo and then translate its information for the general public.

I want the State of the Union address to be a "Running Man" episode, from the Arnold movie.

Randomly pull Democrat illegal alien guests out of the crowd, and toss them into an arena to escape pursuing ICE agents.

Former Trump officials can be special hunters, like Paul "Manslaughter" Manafort, Michael "Flamethrower" Flynn.

I'd pay to watch that live.

000tacon.

ID trips. MAKE IT SO.

Gronald is finished this time for sure...

>I'd pay to watch that live.
Same, we'd could probably fund the wall along with every liberal pet project ever with the money made from such a program. Even more if it has some audience participation.

huge if verified

Somethings bugging me. There was a young black woman in yesterday's presser asking which family members were attending and what the travel arrangements were.....

Drumpf is a fucking kike loving bozo.
SAGE

Maybe

I’d pay to be one of the man hunters

Remember guys we are out working hard, we don't have time to redact or review this dangerous memo of nothing.

Put me on the wall.
I'll make damn sure they stay on their side of it.

Hillary wuz a good boy

Bumperino

Yes please, add Captain Freedom too
youtube.com/watch?v=LazUZz3K6IY

that baptism scene from The Godfather

>meme flag

oh man, this is gonna be like election night 2.0

>only cnn is legally allowed to view this so we'll look into and let ya know. k thx sweetit.

that was weird to me too

ISRAEL SPIED ON TRUMP

Who is this morrison fellow?

>meme
are you 12? post some froggies

Is this actually a decent source?

Still think he ought to read the memo as his SOTU.

Trig if bue

Halfway through talking he pulls them from his pocket. "I was going to wait, but should I read these now?" Everyone starts chanting and cheering to release the memo. "Nah, I shouldn't," he says with a smirk, "well alright".

Nice

Story broke by some rando on twitter. Right.

He needs to have random traitors pulled away and shot during the speech like Sadaam did when he took power.

Trump ska ta demokraterna i Tvåan ;)

it's funny, cause I could actually see him doing it....

>my dick when he starts reading the memo

who is this literal who and why should I listen to him?

you mean this fat jewy soyboy neckbeard isn't a trustworthy source?!

He writes for offended america and is followed by cernovich and james woods. Still a little under the radar for a scoop like this imo.

I am an intern at CNN this semester; studying Ethical Political Writing in DC.

Today I saw at least two of my superiors being rushed away to "deal" with some "new shit" that they had "found out" about the memo.

I'm not near any big named people, mostly people working behind the scenes or lower than the newsreaders.

From what I can tell, the air in here is positively palpable, there is well and truly an air of absolute fear and even job uncertainty looming.

Pretty sure I heard from another intern at lunch just a while ago that "we might all go under if this is as bad as they say it is".

also, please don't shoot the messenger, yes my major is pointless, but I really didn't guess the world would be heading this way or was like this four years ago, thanks.

The word immediately is wrong

yea, I really don't think we will see it until wednesday at the earliest. Trump might let the dems squirm and dig themselves deeper in the quicksand of spin by waiting the full 5 days.

Ignore the shills telling you to go to sleep. It's being confirmed all over the place. ITS. FUCKING. HAPPENING.

You think you can be a real journalist and get some of your coworkers opinions and leak somewhere documents in a post here?

Get a trip is you do.

Can confirm, I am An Important Liberal's son, and my Important Liberal Politician Dad has been freaking out about pizzagate and Russia and stuff like that. Totally not a LARPer.

>fake and gay smokescreen to cover up Amnesty Don's Free Deportation Deferral Giveaway
>real
user... grow the fuck up please.

Yeah, looking into it I can't even find anything b him on that site. Until proven otherwise dude is larping

Nice sources you got there

CNN is saying trump wants to release it ASAP but not before the SOTU. Fuck CNN and all, but it's something
>cnn.com/2018/01/30/politics/nunes-memo-state-of-the-union/index.html

Um... like you guys know only the media can read that memo right?

it would BTFO of all of their planned responses to the State of the Union. Also watching the panic in their eyes while they read it. Its going to be amazing.

Lost

Someone read the dem counter memo and said it's a jumbled mess that actually adds support to the nunes memo by accident
twitter.com/RepDeSantis/status/958384064708403201

Who is this faggot and why should I trust him?

>CNN
>Ethical journalism internship

Ya goofed son.

Political writing*

This.

You deserve everything that is coming to you. Lay down with dogs, wake up with fleas.

Schiff memo leaked

>Operation Mockingbird
>Countering Information Warfare Act of 2016' (S. 2692)
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=oMM19RXTiXU

What's that "memo" everyone talk about?

"Finding Memo", a new pixar movie.

THIS IS NOT OKAY

>intern at us company
>today
>brit flag
care to explain?

can confirm
some anons dad who works for Nintendo just flew over my house.
happenings galore!

I want to see leftists riot in defense of gross abuse of government power.

Lol

>Duly elected President
>Undertaking a Coup
these people are literal morons.

This user's house just flew over my house.
Can confirm.
Breaking news: My house is about to fly over the next anons house so he can confirm as well.

Nope, he will release it while the dems give their 5 counter speeches so we can all see how full of shut they are

>ywn be this optimistic about Trump being literally Hitler

When will this speech be?

I hope it’s like this, skip to 1:06

5 hours from now.

So did the UK

Fuck, I'm tired. It's literally nothing and I think I go to bed now.

I love it when he was talking to Anderson Pooper and he pulled that shit out of his pocket and called him out to his face

Christmas came early this year
The suspense is killing me

Clearly an instigator #RussianBots

RELEASE IT OPENING MINUTE OF DEMOCRAT REBUTTAL

Of couse, we wouldn't want to do anything ILLEGAL now, would we?

>mfw I watched last year's address and thought it was real

Good call. You can wake up just in time to see the memo released. Ready with a fresh pot of coffee.

i have a bad case of memo blue balls, thats for damn sure. I'm also interested to watch the dems dreamer guests to start chimping out at Trump during his state of the union speech. Its going to make them look even more awful.

Punishing the leftists for attempting a coup, IS A COUP... apparently.

Fuck leftism, and the psychopaths who rode in on it...

>Memo released wednesday evening
>Three lines redacted
>Memo implicated McCabe primarily and discussed connection to clinton foundation and Obama
>Alleges the steele dossier was totally faked and paid for by DNC
>Shills in maximum damage control
>Ignore the important implications
>Demand to know what the redacted text is
>WHAT IS HE HIDING FROM US??
>DRUMPF IS LYING AGAIN!!
>House dems send letter to Trump demanding the redacted lines be revealed
>Trump drags it out in Trump fashion
>Finally caves to the pressure of the democrats
>Redacted lines are plastered over every major cable news network
>"It is the opinion of the house Intelligence Committee that Robert Mueller should be removed as head of the special investigation into Trump's ties with Russia, as the investigation has been comprimised and is largely based on falsified evidence."
>YFW

>Fresh pot and coffee

when is the speech?

The memo is Nunes's opinions. It's literally nothing.

>WE IZ NOT ANIMALS AIGHT
>subhumans literally acting like animals on live TV
>memo release
good god muh dick