Scarborough demolishes Sarah Sanders’ lie that Russia probe has found nothing

shareblue.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/Scarborough-dismantles-Sarah-Huckabee-Sanders-lie-that-Russia-probe-has-found-nothing-01-30-2018.mp4?_=1

Other urls found in this thread:

sages.org/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Don't do it fags...DO NOT ENGAGE

>share blue, more liek sage blue

Amirite?

>Don't do it fags...DO NOT ENGAGE
Doin it.
Bumping because I'm not terrified of liberals

But NPR was just running a story about how the Trump administration confirmed that Russia hacked the elections and will be hacking the midterm elections and how we have no idea how to implement any countermeasures.

Shills are out in droves today.

>Everything that doesn't go my way is the result of the Russians.

>ID: Glo

Right-wing conservatives are absolutely certain that Yuri Bezmenov was right about Putin's KGB deliberately committing "active measures" and deploying Kremlin disinformation to destroy America during the Soviet days.

Right-wing conservatives are equally absolutely certain that Putin's FSB cannot possibly be deploying massive amounts of Kremlin disinformation to demoralize and destabilize America today.

The overwhelming evidence proves the Kremlin is launching cyberwarfare attacks against the US, stealing sensitive data, hacking US servers, launching disinformation campaigns and trolling social media with web brigade armies and Putinbots.

Trump has instructed Tillerson to be "good friends" with the same treacherous perpetrators attacking us and trying to destroy America, meanwhile the far-right TrumDumpsters are cheering for it. In fact, they are on their knees worshiping the Kremlin and taking turns sucking Putin's cock.

The anti-Kremlin conservatives and leftists are probably the only patriots remaining in America now.

>shareblue.com
The joke writes itself

subtle

inb4 Putinbots call me a kike, faggot, niggar, shill, etc.

>Doesn't know about IDs.
The left has tried to divide America more than Putin could have ever dreamed. Russians bought some facebook ads LOL

Kike, nigger, faggot, shill. Your going to die eating borsch and perogies.

Nah, I just call the CIA, FBI, NSA, and the 27 other intelligence and other agencies that are supposed to be able to know what's going on and to do something about it a bunch of niggers.

Defund! Useless!

shareblue link, must be true
SAGE

SHAREBLUE MORE LIKE FAGGOTBLUUE EM I RIGHT GUYS

sages.org/

just fucking kys

No, he doesn't.

I don't even understand what the claim is supposed to be, since they've been completely schizophrenic about what the phrase "Russian colusion" is supposed to mean. As near as I can determine these people believe that because there were some pro-Trump tweets and blog posts that originated on Russian ISP's, this means that Purim "hacked the election".

The whole thing is completely nonsensical.

the only thing Joe is demolishing is Mika's pee pee

Remember just before Nov 4 2016 Obama wanted to "Centralize Voting"?

SAGE

Wait, so Paul manofort with the help of Russia hacked the RNC?

Why people want to sage this?

No, actually. QRD? Probably I was too busy with holiday-related stuff to take notice.