White supremacists will unironically find an issue with this statement

White supremacists will unironically find an issue with this statement.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C9SiRNibD14
latimes.com/local/california/la-me-adv-asian-race-tutoring-20150222-story.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Starting with affirmative action? Wiping the extra credit you get on standardized tests for skin color?

is extra credit an actual thing?

No one willingly gives up power if it benefits them. Literally has never happened in all of recorded history.

ill bite
how to dismantle these "systems" and what will be put in its place

Niggers don't benefit from this system? Good, they can all go back to the Space of Aids

How many times is this same exact thread going to be posted? SAGE

>jewish shills will Post this everyday

No one is asking you to stop having a low IQ.
We're just asking you to stop advocating for communism, which killed countless millions in the 20th century.

So, I dont need to apologise. ok, i wont.
But asking me to dismantle a system that i benefit from? im going to need a little incentive here

bernie would apologize for slavery

and i would get rid of affirmative action i agree

actually its happening in Europe and to a lesser extent its happening in the US.

>We are asking you to dismantle what your ancestors built.
How about no?

>1 post by this ID

Define "Systems of Oppression" without it sounding like "Western Civilization"

>Less than 5% of the population at the time owned slaves
>Blacks that aren't slaves want to blame people who had nothing to do with slavery

No.

Made by the same people that criticize me for supposedly voting against my own economic interests. Should I or shouldn't I care about what's in MY best interest? Make up your fucking minds!

>"dismantle the systems of oppression"

That's exactly what Adolf Hitler tried to accomplish.

>We don't want you to apologise
>We just want you to destroy your civilization

This

Specifically name these systems of oppression and how they work or fuck off with your pinko rhetoric.

Can we IP ban leafs? This board would become infinitely better

What possible incentive is there for me to do that?

It would be the worst thing I could do, surrender agency to people who have a reason to hate you.

I'd like to see evidence of this said secret illumina- I mean, system of oppression.

>how to dismantle these "systems" and what will be put in its place
Remove whites from power.
End the celebration of past victories by whites over non-whites and turn them into days of mourning.
Remove artwork and monuments that celebrate your people.
Stop focusing education on the history of your people and their culture.
Open your borders and let yourselves be replaced.

What comes after?
They'll cross that bridge when they come to it.

They never explain what these so called Systems are
Or is it the usual bullshit about how everything from laws to math is somehow racist

Why don't you live in your ancestors countries and you can just stack the rules in your favor there?

But that's true, whitey. You have entrenched on every field possible.
We need to decolonialize science first!
youtube.com/watch?v=C9SiRNibD14
educate yourself shitlord

Please white man, tear down all the roads and hospitals, irrigated farmlands and information networks that you’ve built. POC bodies are suffering from these horible instruments of sage oppression.

We did, you daft cunt. Slavery and Jim Crow are gone, there is no longer a system of oppression. Now, people are judged based on their actions, so if you want to succeed, act like successful people do. If you don’t want to be lumped in with the criminals in your community, take steps to distance yourself from them, in behavior and appearance. If you dress like a thug, people will assume that you’ll act like a thug. If you speak like you never learned fucking English despite living here all your life, don’t be surprised when people don’t accommodate your self-imposed disability.

>What comes after?

WW3 hopefully

>systems of oppression
Such as...?

>Decolonize science

Science as these faggots was made by colonists. If anything, they're colonizing it.

>We're not asking for Africans to apologize for the genocide they commit there or the slave trade they still have. We're only asking them to dismantle the system of oppression that has prevent whites from being elected as the leaders of African nations.

To be fair...we should probably take a look at how our system enabled slavery to be abolished and make changes to ensure something like that can never happen again.

>will you dismantle the system the entire western world benefits from?
How about no

What oppression? The fact that the majority of these cunts don't even try whilst whitey does and then get mad because whitey gets somewhere whilst they sit on their ass and demanding gibs me dat.

>merit based institutions and societies are bad

equality of opportunity, not outcome

Like the society you live in? The one which people around the world want to move to?

Face it, this is straight up cultural Marxism and you want to redistribute out of envy.

The United Kingdom banned slavery at home and then literally spent huge sums of money, risked international conflict, and lost the lives of sailors to end the Atlantic Slave Trade using their navy.

People should complain to the fucking Portuguese but they aren't white enough for the narrative to work and don't give a single fuck anyway. Instead they concentrate on misanthropic college kids.

>such as
You have to pay for goods and services, walmart locks up PoC hair products to keep them unpresentable to hiring companies, and noncitizens don’t have the same rights as US citizens are three of the big ones.

so you're advocating for genocide...

Well, to be fair the welfare state disproportionately hurts niggers, so to dismantle it lets get rid of welfare

If they want whites to take responsibility for the actions and be represented by other whites, then niggers should reciprocate.

But of course we must celebrate nigger history
WOULDNT WANT TO BE RACIST

>We are asking you to dismantle the systems of oppression they built, that you maintain and benefit from

No.

>What comes after?
western world turns into africa and the gooks take over the world

It's far more likely that they have a slave owning racist rapists in their family tree than I do. My poor ass potato farming sheep shagging serf ancestors couldn't afford to own much of anything let alone another person.

>shitposting leaf
Wow never seen that before

You mean welfare?

>just destroy society
No.

>come from a family of degernate junkies and trailer trash
>claw my way into university
>receive no grants or money despite 32 ACT and 4.2 GPA (4.0 scale wtf is 5.0 anyways)
>still succeeding and already have a job lined up

Will somebody PLEASE point me to this institution and privilege that I’m
privvy to? I would like my free success and money now. Any fucking time.

Considering we've already abolished slavery and given all people of any race the same rights and standing under the law, I can say we have dismantled those systems of oppression.

> We need to end racism, therefore more racism.

The eternal fucking leaf!

These nogs haven't experienced a genuine system of oppression.
>A white supremacist system wouldn't allow anyone other than whites a shot at anything. >The success of Asians debunks nogs accusations.
>Even nogs who have their heads on straight do well.
>Nogs from west Africa, Bahamas, and other shit holes are desperate to emigrate to the US because they think they can thrive there.

>They built opression

It was a white society for a long long time that only benefited whites. Even in Europe, UK, Canada and the US. Until the global industrial revolution. Anyone that says any of us are a nation of immigrants was reading a book by JFK and believed it was real which was false. And now thanks to 1965 cellar act here we get shitskin,niggers etc that is taking from our wealth.

>You maintain and benefit from

Because it should benefit whites it was made by whites and for whites. You are secondary citizens and built nothing for us. You have no right to demand anything because you are living off our wealth. If you do not like it you can have your citizenship revoked and go back to Africa and Mexico.

Underrated post

Another one of these, if it's legit then it's either a self hating ((male)) or it's a nigger with a superiority complex

Is anyone gonna sage faggot OP??

Why would I dismantle the beat functioning system in the world?

Thing is, my ancestors did nothing to apologize for.

There is nothing I need to dismantle. And im sure as hell not contributing to building your system of oppression.

Society is trying to guilt and indoctrinate people by erasing their pasts so they can only accept the Jewish narrative propoganda of the future. Jews run propoganda here all the time about how patriotism is bad, and how anyone who does not run with the news narrative is a conspiracy theorist. Ironic because over the years we became right about it.

>Asking people to actively harm their best interest so you can have an easier time instead of just GETN GUD.

Why are progressives so out of touch with reality?

You're privileged because your white ancestors built that university, the city it is in, the infrastructure that supports it, the nation and government and military that allow that university to exist. In Africa where they haven't built these things they don't have these things. You are privileged and we're just asking you to tear down everything your ancestors built so you can live like Africans do. How is that unreasonable?

Trust me Jews and their slaves of the blacks will continue to guilt and ask for more until you are out of power and the opposite happens. You eventually will have Jews at the top while they rule over blacks and whites become the minority to be opressed. Jews are masters at guilt tactics it's practically all they have.

>(((systems of oppression)))
Such as?

I understand this is satire from you but I whole heartedly expect this kind of answer from some of my fellow students. It’s quite terrifying. What’s funny is they are in the same class with the same material and more than likely paying less for it than I am.

Our ancestors fought to give advantage to their descendants, us, and we honour their struggle by doing the same for our descendants, unborn. It's not something an African can understand, but the famous absence of patriarchal authority in black cultures is only the tip of the iceberg. The difference in familial instincts goes far deeper than the obvious. We see for generations.

What "systems of oppression" you fucking nigger? We all (unfortunately) have equal rights here, even subhumans with 80 IQ.

The problem is work Liberals is they think everyone cares about what a person says but honestly the average person just cares about results.

Why dont the niggers just build their own shit? Were you actually born this retarded or are you trying extra hard today?

Don't ask me to do anything. I don't know you. Fuck off.

Why, it's already begun

latimes.com/local/california/la-me-adv-asian-race-tutoring-20150222-story.html

That's your privilege talking. Gib free shit. Work is a racist institution to oppress black people.

Niggers should build their own University out of cotton.

Comfy.

As if blacks are the most academically pampered people in America.

Sounds reasonable. What systems of oppression do you want dismantled?
>Free Speech
>Rule of Law
>Free Markets
>Meritocracy
>For Starters

Goddamn right I find issues with that. This country is my house, built by my ancestors for me. Niggers and Kikes shouldn't even be here, much less complaining about it.

They are usurpers. They are corrosion, they are decay, and they need to be eliminated from my land.

Fair enough.
Let's start dismantling everything in reverse order until we get to a point where it works or we return to a blank slate.
My guess is that things will drastically improve around the time we get to the institutions that were implemented during the 60's

>White supremacists will unironically find an issue with this statement.

I'm not one, but I find issue with it.
Before you say "yes you are!" I would like to preface that by saying I don't give a shit what you think, nor have I cared for some time now.

In regards to that point, I take issue with it because there is what it says....then there is what it means. What it means is actually "disenfranchise yourself entirely and work to accelerate it" because your definition of "oppression" is so broad it encapsulates everything that isn't of benefit to you and/or of benefit to me. This is unfair, it's wrong and above all total bullshit that only a moron would cooperate with.
You also make people *actual* Nazi sympathizers because they think "if leaftard already thinks I am one, I may as well get my money's worth".

tl;dr
fuck you, read

Even assuming that there is a system of oppression our ancestors built, why on earth should we dismantle it? If we benefit from it, what self interest do we have in dismantling it?

We don't owe anyone besides our own people, anything.

Especially when those you ask you to remove it are baying for your blood constantly.

southern Ontarian scum

Why the fuck would I give up privileges to people who hate my guts?

Indeed.
It is high time Europeans and people of European descend all over the world, start asking the question of "how does this actually serve the interests of me, my family and my people?"

dismantling the systems of oppression will inevitably lead to gassing the kikes, so I'm fine iwth this statement.

No one is asking for you to apologise for having a girlfriend.

We are asking you to allow us to fuck her whilst you watch.

George Washington was asked if he would accept if they made him King of the United States.
He turned it down.

If I do in fact benefit from something, why the hell would I dismantle it? Only a complete psychological slave would be even remotely compelled to feel guilty for having a superior life.

>save
Fuck off back to shareblue kike

He turned it down, he didn't give it up. A better example would be Cincinnatus.

>implying it's an actual leaf and not a kike posing as a leaf

>dismantle the system which offers benefits to you, your family and friends

Why? Even if white privilege exists, which it does not, it wouldn't make sense for whites to abolish it.

>but muh fairness!

Fuck that. Don't care. I care about myself, my family and friends more so than strangers.

Turning something down, with full notions of what it would entail is just as virtuous. He didn't seize power, he was freely given it and was given the opportunity for even more, and said he had as much power as any one man should have.

They have the blue prints i dont see why these educated westernised blacks dont go to africa and turn it into not a shithole, they only have to copy what the west has done, but they would rather bitch and moan, than help their own