I'll bump for interest

I'll bump for interest

Other urls found in this thread:

theweek.com/speedreads/748918/japan-just-nuclear-missile-false-alarm
time.com/5119618/hawaii-missile-alert-employee-not-cooperating-investigation/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Was that really only 17 days ago? wow seems like months

CERN has hit the accelerator into the end times. Gear up

The truth will eventually come out and I'll wager that the employee in question is a rabid anti trumper. He/she wanted to show people how scary Trumps policy on NK is by actually scaring the shit out of them.

ISRAEL FIRED A NUKE

It sounds better if you say you were following correct procedure but you were given incorrect information rather than just being a dipshit that hit the wrong button. This is just a useless government employee trying to cover his or her own ass.

THEN WE BLEW UP THEIR SUBMARINE

ISRAEL TRIED TO NUKE JAPAN TOO

theweek.com/speedreads/748918/japan-just-nuclear-missile-false-alarm

You may very well be correct:

time.com/5119618/hawaii-missile-alert-employee-not-cooperating-investigation/

Lt Governor resigned yesterday with no warning.

Three possibilities:
1, this was deliberately perpetrated by the federal government, either to test the public response to the real deal or for propaganda purposes (i.e. to increase the state of alarm and increase support for military spending).
2. this is a hack by a foreign government. The software used was partly made in China and is probably riddled with backdoors. They might want to do this for shits and giggles or to test US emergency response.
3. this is Hawaii and they probably have some fat pacific islander sitting at the desk on a big salary with nice benefits. He pushed the wrong button and now wants to avoid losing his cushy job.

They even showed us the screen with the two options to explain why it was so confusing that he made the mistake.

ONLY POSSIBILITY.

ISRAEL DID IT

Yes! This is what is so frustrating!!! Why would they sell us this story of it being a poorly designed computer program, but now it has nothing to do with that and, instead, the person went through the program prompts willfully and selected THIS IS NOT A TEST. Even the governor and the HEMA director were on camera saying it was all human error. Uuuuuuuggghhh!!

What about the blackout in that Atlanta airport? Are these events related?

Perhaps Hawaii has access to some Missile detection but they don't want to admit it had a false positive so they're trying to throw the messenger tech under the bus.

ISRAEL TRIED TO NUKE ATLANTA

4. there actually was a threat, but it was neutralized

5. this was deliberately (not accidentally) done, but not by the federal govt

Id say number 4 was it.

We have one of these parked in Pearl Harbor most of the time.

Forgot pic