White child slavery in Japan

FUCK YOU GOOKS TWO NUKES WERENT ENOUGH

youtu.be/XbALBvRek1k

>Ashley, a former model turned scout, scours the Siberian countryside for fresh faces to feed the insatiable hunger of the Japanese market. But because modeling is a notably tough industry to enter, she says, the girls who are chosen from local castings often end up selling their bodies in a more literal manner. “All the girls just want to get out,” Ashley says. “They are a beautiful girls who uses her body to make money so it’s kind of natural.” She continues: “It’s just normal to be a prostitute, for them…maybe it’s easier than being a model.”

These are 10-13 year old girls in Russia handpicked and sold to gooks by their parents where they're put into debt and live the rest of their childhood sucking nip dick to pay it off.

Other urls found in this thread:

thedailybeast.com/the-mystery-of-what-killed-a-14-year-old-russian-model-in-shanghai
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

good job japan

Two nukes still no rebuke for gooks

Fuck you pedo

it's either gooks or sandniggers
sexual slavery exists since the beginning of mankind and it won't cease anytime soon

>To make sure his girls behave themselves, he does something many might find twisted and even abusive: Tigran takes his models to the morgue and shows them the bodies of young girls, to highlight where their lives could have taken them, it seems, if they weren’t fortunate to be taken under his wing. He says that he “shows them young girls or boys who did drugs and passed away. And if the model is still too hardheaded, we have the autopsy done in front of them…believe me, seeing a dead young girl in front of you has a very strong effect…with their body cut open.”

Videos where?

1 isnt this just a damn movie im no pedo but it seems like a weird made japanese live action movie that gets alot of craze and controversy
2 the world kinda goes crazy when someone uses a nuke on their enemy but honestly we should have never nuked the japs we should have nuked russia or the germans

Models are abused the world over. It's almost like when your only trait is your looks people just want to use you.

O FUGGG

WE SHOULD HAVE NUKED TOKYO

The Japanese eternal quest for waifus has taken a dark turn

>he doesn't know the difference between a nip and a took
You're that spic from work aren't cha?

No it's a documentary.

It's on Netflix

There are not enough women to go around in china, japan, most of the US/Canada. Rich chinese men literally go down to vietnam and kidnap young girls.

>White

Holy shit Japan, that's fucked up, how are you doing this to innocent white gir-

>Russian

Oh. Nevermind, carry on. Dumb Russian broads sign up for modeling they know what they're getting into. Fuck you OP for saying white like they were Nordic or something. I don't care about slav trash whoring themselves out to gooks.

>14 year old Russian model dies of exhaustion in Shanghai

>A flurry of tabloid reports followed, riffing off coverage by The Siberian Times, which alleged that Russian models are being sent to China on “slave labor contracts.” The news outlet quoted Dzyuba’s mother, Oksana, who said, “She was calling me, saying, ‘Mama, I am so tired. I so much want to sleep...’ I didn’t sleep myself and was calling her constantly, begging her to go to hospital.” Another report, also published by The Siberian Times, claims that Dzyuba earned only $8 a day.

>Promoting and exporting young models has become a virtual industry in parts of Russia, while Chinese modeling agencies and fashion show organizers recruit legions of young Caucasian women—the whiter and younger, the better—to showcase the creations of local fashion designers.

thedailybeast.com/the-mystery-of-what-killed-a-14-year-old-russian-model-in-shanghai

these gooks work these girls to death

And what does Putin do to stop this?

Nothing. He is a Eurasianist who couldn’t care less about actual Russians or any other Whites.

Why was she crying at the end? She trip and stub her toe?

If this is a trailer where is full video?

She went to Japan being promised money but ends up thousands in debt and forced to stay in Asia doing exhausting and humiliating modelling for pedophile gooks until she can pay her debt off.

>modeling
bitches. i would sell them for sex slaves. the yazuka loves that shit

It's a 90 min documentary. You can see it on Netflix

>sign up to whore yourself for money
>its not fun
WOW. WHO WOULD HAVE FUCKING GUESSED?

They mostly end up as prostitutes to pay off debt. Also they don't speak Japanese or English so their manager has complete control of them.

>10-13 year old girls don't make wise business decisions

brainlet

sucking nip dick can't be that hard just saying, its not bantu schlong trust me i know these things. cry me a river

im not advocating this shit, but they're slav girls poor as fuck in 2nd world rural country in serbia and other shit so they are pretty fucking stupid, and just wanna help themselves or their parents. There parents started this shit and let them do this their parents should be imprisoned

Hmmmm...
>Russian

nuke the gooks

>modelling
>women
>working

Stupid gaijin

Based Japs fuck wh*te “””people”””.

白人の女の子がおいしいいいいいいいい~~ですですです

SUPPLY AND DEMAND BABY
IF THERE IS A MARKET FOR IT, IT WILL SELL.
YOU ONLY HAVE YOURSELF TO BLAME TO GET INTO A BUSINESS THAT OBJECTIFIES YOU AND YOUR BODY IN EXCHANGE FOR CURRENCY
BLAME NOT SOCIETY BUT YOUR GOVERNMENT FOR LETTING IT HAPPEN

ALSO YOUR PARENTS FOR EITHER FORCING YOU OR NOT STOPPING YOU FROM DOING IT.

*smacks lips*
BLYAAAAAAAAAAAAAT

Damn where do I buy these white girls

Russian models are well-experienced in these matters in their teens. They all willingly sign up for this.

I don't care, my anime comes from Japan.

>muh objectification
How is this a bad thing? If you have a job, you are an object: a worker.

(you)

The Japanese are stalking the forests of Siberia, to defile young virgins, again.

Imagine the outrage and riots if the kids were black or latinos. Or, worse, black latinos.

But since they're white... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ right?

Maybe it's time white people found out what it's like to be slaves.

Welcome to the world of white people, where merely existing is a sin apparently, to get blamed for everything a Jew does.

Whites have been enslaved by Yellows since Tartary.

Russians are ugly.

HOLY SHIT
HAPPENING
HOLY SHIT

All sorts of people are still enslaved right now but the kike media focuses on the FREED nigger slaves not the CURRENT SLAVES.

They don't even care about Modern Black Slavery unless it is related to Antebellum.

No that was meant to be they don't even care about Modern Black Slavery, only slavery related to Antebellum.

Slavs aren't white

Putin works for the (((KGB))) who have been selling Russian and Ukrainian sex slaves for decades. He doesn't care.