If all refugees looked like this Sup Forums would be pro-immigration

Prove me wrong.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_banking
pajhwok.com/en/2013/06/06/drone-strike-kills-children-kunar
loonwatch.com/2013/01/list-of-children-killed-by-drone-strikes-in-pakistan-and-yemen/
theguardian.com/us-news/2014/nov/24/-sp-us-drone-strikes-kill-1147
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/yemen/7806882/US-cluster-bombs-killed-35-women-and-children.html
youtube.com/watch?v=KmT0MjlPpRo
electronicintifada.net/content/photostory-israel-attacks-un-school-gaza/9740
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Ya but they dont

If you let me kill her bare handed
sure.

Sup Forums is full of delusional incels concerned about racial and cultural purity.

don t be a Mark Salling

We have to fight for them and later help them in their country, not let them come in gang rapes

>wants to preserve self, which is the goal of every organism
>delusional

>yazidi trash.

I would rather have refugees from here. These are actual people leaving their troubled land.

She's Lebanese you pedophile worshipping subhuman

>She's Lebanese you pedophile worshipping subhuman

fuck of you krokodil invested slavnigger.
she's clearly a yazidi or k*rd.

Maybe if they were 4 or 5 years old, enrolled in local schools, learned English, fully assimilated into American culture, and didn't bring their families, their friends, their stores, their customs, their religion, and their culture (except as something they honor without imposing it on everyone else.) Then, yeah, maybe, if they passed medical screening.

>their religion
implying sharia isn't the final solution to the kike sodomite/degenerate problem/

Qur'an 2:275
>Those who swallow usury cannot rise up save as he ariseth whom the devil hath prostrated by (his) touch. That is because they say: Trade is just like usury; whereas Allah permitteth trading and forbiddeth usury. He unto whom an admonition from his Lord cometh, and (he) refraineth (in obedience thereto), he shall keep (the profits of) that which is past, and his affair (henceforth) is with Allah. As for him who returneth (to usury) - Such are rightful owners of the Fire. They will abide therein.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_banking
Sharia prohibits riba, or usury,

>fully assimilated into American culture
degenerate consumerist kike culture
how about no?

>degenerate consumerist kike culture

You're right, it's horrible. Don't like it? Stay the fuck out of it.

>You're right, it's horrible. Don't like it? Stay the fuck out of it.

it's destroying your society you moron.

I am pro immigration for SA white farmers.

/thread

test

I have nothing against refugees, they just need to be fleeing something other than the fact that their country is shit and be willing to return to their homeland once the atrocity ends.

Coptic Christians for example are a persecuted minority and deserve refugee status

no shit. take this garbage to normalfags who pretend that this is immoral.

She has ethnic bug eyes and a wide mouth.

If all refugees were little girls you wouldn't have to worry about them raping and murdering their hosts NEARLY as much. Then again, if all refugees were little girls, it would probably become more troublesome to keep them safe from their hosts. So it's lose lose really. I'm not for it.
BETTER IDEA: we build schools for them here, and let them go to school for free, but then we blow up the school with our predator drones when they least expect it. Not only would this be a lot funnier than the current method where we send our drones to kill them near their homes, since it would require a lot of effort for no gain on their part, but also it would save a lot on gas and other costs associated with blowing up sand people abroad.

>it's destroying your society you moron.

I couldn't agree more. You don't want to be a part of this crumbling usurious economy. Protect yourself from it by you, your family, and everyone who agrees with you avoiding it at all costs. Stay pure by being as far away from it as you can.

As long as they/their children remain non-citizens, behave themselves, and leave when the situation in their country becomes livable, then I am 100% pro-refugee, provided that the numbers are reasonable and they aren't too much of drag on the welfare system. And I'm in the far-right, white-identity realm of things.

Whereas, if these people are coming in huge numbers and are getting citizenship rights, then I would have problems even with large numbers of Germans and Swedes coming in, because of the leftist tendencies in those populations (lots of people opposed to gun rights, supporting hate speech laws, and supporting a lot of regulated, bureaucratic economic policies).

No. We are full

>You don't want to be a part of this crumbling usurious economy. Protect yourself from it by you, your family, and everyone who agrees with you avoiding it at all costs. Stay pure by being as far away from it as you can.

but what about you burger?
you should gtfu out of our countries but you also need to go 1488 to save yourself from the jews.

>If all refugees were little girls
why do you keep killing our lolis kufar?

pajhwok.com/en/2013/06/06/drone-strike-kills-children-kunar
loonwatch.com/2013/01/list-of-children-killed-by-drone-strikes-in-pakistan-and-yemen/
theguardian.com/us-news/2014/nov/24/-sp-us-drone-strikes-kill-1147
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/yemen/7806882/US-cluster-bombs-killed-35-women-and-children.html

>“*One million Arabs are not worth a Jewish fingernail.”* — Rabbi Yaacov Perrin, Feb. 27, 1994
>*“When we have settled the land, all the Arabs will be able to do about it will be to scurry around like drugged cockroaches in a bottle.”* — Raphael Eitan, Chief of Staff of the IDF, April 1983.
Since 2000, almost 4,000 Palestinians have been killed by the IDF half of them children, and more than 20,000 wounded.
keep in mind the ((americans)) support these childkillers.
the mass murderes (((america))) funds even used white phosperus on a fucking school.
youtube.com/watch?v=KmT0MjlPpRo
electronicintifada.net/content/photostory-israel-attacks-un-school-gaza/9740

I appreciate your love and concern. It may be too late for us here. I agree, we should get out of your countries (and Israel) and deal with our own problems ourselves. As-Salaam-Alaikum.

Hes saying ur racism is based on sexual frustration with ethnic male competition.
Youll fuck any girl ur way but u project a vibe of hate that turns ofc ur white women for blanda ot up more then u

fuck off commie scum

this

/thread
>again

No, fuck off.

fpbp

>ethnic male competition
Rapists and forced integration groups aren’t really competition, just dangerous.

Pretty much, yeah

No, fuck off.

I don't give a fuck what they look like.
THEY DO NOT BELONG HERE.

yeah in their neighboring areas. Not in the welfare countries in western europe.

Sage this shit thread

>yazidi or k*rd
>muslim subhumans has a problem with non-subhuman white people
Who would have guessed? I bet you're a t*rk.

LET. THEM. IN.

She's obviously non-white, so no.

What makes her non-white? She looks very Caucasian? In fact many Indo-European tribes in history are scattered around the Middle East, Eastern Asia where the Tochars resided. It is very well possible that she is ethnically white and Indo-European,but grew up in an Arabic country.

True. But that's not the case. In the real world we get violent niggers on lifelong welfare.

Lol, like I am going to pay for all the education and welfare she is going to suck up. If you don't want a problem, don't invite one in.

Nits make lice.

maybe in like 10 years
until then fuck off kido