All I can say at this point is I really don't know which side has more propaganda

All I can say at this point is I really don't know which side has more propaganda.

I can very clearly see I do not have access to nearly enough of the facts to have a real picture of what is going on, and that both sides of this whole Republican vs Democrat thing are flooding us constantly with propaganda. At this point I am exhausted and see nothing but political rabble rousing and desperate distractions to non-issues on both sides. Nothing changes, the two sides are fucking identical political cronies, we live in a garbage society.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j800SVeiS5I
m.youtube.com/watch?v=5H5bS9EsNR0
m.youtube.com/watch?v=6ZrOdQ8e2ao
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Indeed ww3 when

itsallsotiresome.jpg

Heт никaкoй пpoпaгaнды. Bы дoлжны нaйти Пyть Cвeтa и пpинять Дoнaльдa Tpaмпa кaк cвoeгo гocпoдинa и cпacитeля

Take a step back without emotion. Just do that, and go where you think you should. Just be mindful of the choices you make. I'm supporting the president.

нeвepный гpaфик вpeмeни тoвapищ

It's the jews you idiot. All you have to do is look at who's attack who and then lookup their surname.

It's fucking jews 95% of them time.

The left = team jew
The right = team goy

propaganda is simply the nature of things at this point. neither side can stop producing it without losing significant power. a ceasefire is the only way to stop it but that will never happen unless a grand uniter steps across the aisle.

I cant read runes

Do it like me... I'm libertarian and when I see obvius propaganda I just dont take it serius... of course some propaganda memes might even be funny even though they are not true but if you really want to know the truth research stuff yourself or watch debates... it's important to listen to both sides

I did. Both parties disgust me. The president disgusts me. The fucking dems disgust me. They all disgust me.

It doesn't matter if it's jews or not. None of them give a single shit about anything but turning us into non-thinking cattle. Just because there are a lot of jews who do it doesn't mean elite whites don't as well.

I'm so tired of all this.

A нy, чики бpики и в дaмки

Hows that tinfoil hat feel

The blackpill is that it has always been like this, the internet has just made it worse.

On the other hand, the internet has offered you an alternative to the mainstream media. Before the internet they could lie and deceive willy nilly, and they got away with it so much more.

Now you have people calling them out on their shit. You can follow alternative news sources that you judge to be accurate. Don't be too shook up about it, just do your best to find the truth.

It just seems insane how people seem to blindly follow one side or the other, even here with how much Trump worship there is. All I can see is more of the same. More propaganda and control. More attempts to blind the citizenry and trick them into voting based purely on what ever crisis has been shouted at them.

хopoшo

>All I can say at this point is I really don't know which side has more propaganda.
Truth is not determined by who has more propaganda.
>I can very clearly see I do not have access to nearly enough of the facts to have a real picture of what is going on
Good, that's the first step.
>and that both sides of this whole Republican vs Democrat thing are flooding us constantly with propaganda
I agree
>At this point I am exhausted and see nothing but political rabble rousing and desperate distractions to non-issues on both sides.
I have been exhausted as well, but don't let them wear you down to the point where you accept what they give you; that is how they win.
>Nothing changes, the two sides are fucking identical political cronies, we live in a garbage society.
They're not identical, but they're both shit.

This board is not for liberals or conservatives, it's for people dissatisfied with the status quo, the people who become the political radicals and extremists that lead revolutions. If you want to understand the ideas forming the upcoming revolution, look at the sites below and decide for yourself where you will align, or if these ideas seem to far-fetched, then you can retreat to the comfort of the status quo as so many before you.

orgyofthewill.net
mundusmillennialis.com
The Works of Nick Land
unqualified-reservations.blogspot.com
aryanism.net
mpcdot.com

>both sides of this whole Republican vs Democrat thing are flooding us constantly with propaganda.
they all work for the same people, there is only one side, only one place prints all the bumper stickers

>I did. Both parties disgust me.
I said without emotion desupai.

user, I have doubts, too. This is how I solve them:

I look at supporters of one side, then I look at supporters of another. You have proudly mentally ill trans demiboy sapiosexual vegan wiccans on one side, you have normal people on another.

I also look at this: who can I disagree with?

Try this. One side will actually debate you. They'll use facts. The other will call you racist/sexist/transphobic/Islamophobic.

Which side hates me for my skin color? One side. Worse, they want nothing less than for me to hate myself for it, too, and to apologize all of my life for centuries of wrongs no worse and in many ways better than what their ancestors were doing, and I am racist if I do not. Fuck that.

No both sides are just different levels of retareded one side is completely lost and on the other hand you have brainwashed bootlickers

>elite whites
Their form of "oppression" usually leads to well paid jobs of considerable skill at best. Making a living on retail at worst. With the chance to make some thing of your self for your self if you are able to while lying to you about the odds.
>The Jews
Eliminating the white race through cultural and biological genocide while lying to you about it.

You are thinking 2D chess. Man we are like 7-8Ds right now.

Lol

>thinking there are only two sides

Nigga do you even intersectional?

кoгдa мы пoбeдим Coeдинeнныe Штaты, я личнo изнacичy вaшy ceмью

Ok now its getting kinda funny

This is pure gibberish. Get this (((google))) translate shit out of here.
If you're going to make a dumb ''joke'' at least put effort into it.

Yea google said it ment when we recive the united states we personaly lose your money

Check out therightstuff.biz and dailystormer.red - Trump is just the best you have at the moment but both sides are controlled by Jews.

Я изнacичy тeбя

гyглить кoнтpoлиpyeтcя eвpeями и oбмaнывaeт вac

Thats your fault if you dont have the discernment or critical thought. The jew world order is leftist in nature.

>ahaha you're tired of propaganda? Check out those other propaganda websites

I mean, op seems to be already trusting Sup Forums so maybe it will work.

Shure thats why trump gave them Jerusalem and Republicans shill for isreal and are supported by every jewish shill preacher on earth

Because the Bush's weren't just the best of Goy's.

carl says it best

.red is dead
dailystormer.top is the new url
Just a heads up.

t. nazi

correct. nothing ever happens.

hey a real person
basically rep and dem will go away to become "The New Republic"
Many wont like that name but I'm sure you know why.
The reason nobody fucks with The New Republic is because white aryan aliens run that shit and the leader can destroy your soul from a distance.

intriguing

Let me guess. You used to be a liberal. Instead of owning up to your mistakes and how terrible the left is you are just going to do the lazy "but both guys suck" because you are incapable of simply saying "I was wrong"?

burgers don't even know what "left" means, bernie sanders would just be another average politician here

There are no sides. There's only the Elites and the sheeple. They are draining our life force and keeping us in a state of everlasting conflict against ourselves. Watch this animation and you will have a clue about what's going on. Stop feeding them.
>youtube.com/watch?v=j800SVeiS5I

Republicans and Democrats are two faces of the same Judaic coin. It’s nothing more than a divide and conquer tactic.

No where Hans did I not admit that there exists regional differences in political philosophy. I just don't give a fuck about Germany.

Your only half jokeing are you not

welcome to the right side senpai

>The left = team jew
>The right = team goy

And yet there’s plenty of Jews on the right you fucking retard. Jews are intelligent and crafty, so they get into high ranking positions everywhere. It’s false that they are all working together in a big conspiracy. They are working for themselves and some have common goals

You are using the same exact logic that SJWs use to criticize white men for being successful. Just because there is an overrepresentation of a group in some position doesn’t mean there’s a conspiracy or discrimination going on

Eшьтe члeн, cyкa

There's only one side that is pushing tranny shit as normal. That is the side you know is wrong

There is most definitely a conspiracy

You could always kill yourself. You can't give a shit if you're dead

>most definitely
>zero proof except “look at all these successful Jews”

No all the dems somehow get elected while retarded they screech againts republicans while voteing with them same for republicans except they preach good policy but just never get around to actually useing it both support israel the republicans are put up on a pedistool by jewish shill preachers all of them for a great example of one of theses look at the pastor that spoke at trump inauguration pasyor robert jeffres in his church you will see not a cross but a giant star of david or the pastor that layed hands on trump perry stone who preaches the talmud in his church
Or jim baker on his show it was said that trump is going to war for israel

I can’t even understand what you’re saying with that run on sentence. God damn you Jew conspiracy theorists are retarded

Not my problem you cant read

m.youtube.com/watch?v=5H5bS9EsNR0
Here is the jim baker show

Yes I can’t read incoherent sentences

Ok ill make them more coherent
The republicans and the democrate both want the same things you can find video of hillary and shumer talking about how they want to put a "barrier"on the us mexico border jimmy dore made a video recently m.youtube.com/watch?v=6ZrOdQ8e2ao
But they made it look like trump needed to trade daca for the wall

Word up man, thanks for sharing your thoughts. Every once in awhile we need to say those things, because that is what thinking people believe. Nobody who is powerful amongst us poor is falling for any of this any longer. It does not matter what Trump says today or what happens from now on, this a now a generation of revenge.