Dennis Nunes is a Russian Spy!

archive.is/KSEgr

No wonder he wants to undermine our most sacred institutions. You've all been duped.

>“Doesn’t his behavior speak of that, though?” he said, adding, “I mean, I’m not the first person who’s raised this. He’s behaving like someone who’s been compromised, and there are people in the intelligence community and others with great expertise in this area who look at him and say, ‘That guy’s been compromised.’”

m.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/jan/30/john-heilemann-suggests-devin-nunes-russian-agent/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G1vlzDZLsMY
youtube.com/watch?v=lGitsiAOjso&t=4m32s
youtube.com/watch?v=j1o9ZWqCnKk
m.france24.com/en/20130804-karachi-affair-karachigate-us-political-consultant-new-clues-balladur-france-pakistan
washingtonpost.com/politics/michael-flynns-role-in-middle-eastern-nuclear-project-could-compound-legal-issues/2017/11/26/51ce7ec8-ce18-11e7-81bc-c55a220c8cbe_story.html
steemit.com/cia/@mikerowerules12/amazon-the-washington-post-and-that-usd600-million-cia-contract
youtu.be/sUV8vzottpI?t=183
youtube.com/watch?v=MF6jBvfx_8o
youtu.be/lvMbbodVqNc
youtube.com/watch?v=hOjOv-bR0bQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Thinks Nunes is a Ruskie.
>Didn't know his partner was a sexually aggressive pervert. (((Mark Halperin)))

Who in the USA actually listens to the MSM anymore? You'd legit need to be severely brain damaged to believe this shit.

Found the russkie.

>isnt a brainwashed mentally ill leftist
>must be Russian

Will jail time for a few dozen treasonous fall guys satisfy drain the swamp promise?

The shills are out in full force today. God forbid anyone use common sense

the deep state turned the liberals into total crackheads, it’s sort of funny

And russia turned most conspiracy followers into people who think the deep state is something other than the rule of law.
youtube.com/watch?v=G1vlzDZLsMY

>Anything that dispels the russian narrative is proof of the russian narrative

the left is seeing russians in the cupboards

Trump is a Russian agent. Deal with it kekboy.

I've never seen (((them))) shit their pants so bad. This memo is going to be good.

Mueller would be smart to file his report soon, and get himself out of the line of fire. Drumpf is going to have his revenge.

not watching your faggy video you ugly liberal cretin

Ive never seen the left so scared not even after they lost to the orange man

Scared for our republic.

Deep State, or secret society 4:32+
youtube.com/watch?v=lGitsiAOjso&t=4m32s

It's past your bed time shill

Am I the only one who keeps seeing Michael Scott from the office in this picture?

I fucking knew it! I called this months ago. I said he was a Russian agent and no one believed me.

you shills are panicking so hard its hilarious to watch. You'll be out of a job soon. and the memo is getting released whether you like it or not.

The kekbois don't want to admit it.

youtube.com/watch?v=j1o9ZWqCnKk

>anyone who is against globalism is a Russian agent
Is this really the level of discourse the (((media))) resorts to?

Yeah they are so dumb that orange buffoons gotta go hes racist and he wants to build a wall

yes they have nothing left. they've exhausted all other options.

Listen faggot, the entire narrative springs from the assertion that Wikileaks is a Russian agency, and the uncorroborated Crowdstrike report that Russia hacked the DNC servers.
They wouldn't let the FBI, DOJ, NSA have access to "hacked" servers, and could never prove it was anything more than a leak.
So many fucking lies have been piled on to the original claim that people forget where it started.

One fucking lie started this.

Holy shit you’re a slave.

Low effort. Are you close to suicide? I encourage you to go for it. No one likes you now, and soon that’ll get even worse.

Not only this, but there are plenty of people that actually still believe it.

Stop this ‘Russia is a fake narrative’ cuckservative bullshit. It’s been over a year if it weren’t true we’d have evidence by now.

How big of a dumbass do you have to be to believe in the Russian conspiracy theory? It would easily take less than a year to get the evidence if it were real.

>>proof of a negative

Are you 7 years old?

MY ANALYST FRIEND TOOK ONE LOOK AT THE GUY AND SAID "YEP HE'S A FAGGOT"

You have no evidence that it isn’t true. You just want to live a conspiracy and drag the entire country down with you.
When they leak the Dems memo you’ll see

Manafort is going down.
m.france24.com/en/20130804-karachi-affair-karachigate-us-political-consultant-new-clues-balladur-france-pakistan

Flynn ties to Russian/Saudi Nuke deal
washingtonpost.com/politics/michael-flynns-role-in-middle-eastern-nuclear-project-could-compound-legal-issues/2017/11/26/51ce7ec8-ce18-11e7-81bc-c55a220c8cbe_story.html

Y'all really should read something outside of Brietbart.

Single sourcing is what got Brian Ross suspended

what if I'm a russian agent and I just don't know it yet?

Go away kekboi.

>Dennis

As if you have proof.
Do you actually think EVERY reporter/ network/ paper is controlled by the CIA?
I mean really. We all like a good conspiracy but give it up.
In a few days we will see this GOP memo and you’ll all be sitting there like Rachel Fucking Maddow with trumps returns. Looking like a pack of silly cunts

If that was the case then Schiff wouldn't be demanding it not be released.
Or scrambling to write a "counter-memo"

>we're declaring this true without any evidence and the burden of proof is on you to disprove it
good lord the state of this conspiracy theory

I have a feeling these headlines are going to become more delicious with age

>If it "wasn't true we'd have evidence by now.
Evidence of a negative.
No surprise you're fucking fooled.
Grats on being an easy mark. Fuck off to Reddit. Stupid has more mileage there.

>muh sacred institutions
Is this politics, or religion?

maybe he was pissed on too.
it can happen to anyone
I mean, I'm not the first person to {.........}

huh... well nunes is a traditional russian name...

>Source
So kekbois care about anonymous sources.

The one good mesican and he's a turn-coat ruskie spy. Mass deportations now!

it's top secret, cannot disclose for fear of capture

Yes, almost all mainstream media outlets have hundreds of millions of dollars worth in contracts with the CIA or other intelligence agencies. CNN forwarded questions to Clinton prior to the debates. The media is *LITERALLY* controlled by the jewish DC establishment and global political/corporate elites. It's not just biased. It's outright agenda-driven.

steemit.com/cia/@mikerowerules12/amazon-the-washington-post-and-that-usd600-million-cia-contract

>DNC leader steps down
>Mccabe btfo and forced out
MUH RUSSIANS! Russia is weak right now. The GDP of Italy is somehow subverting the worlds lone superpower? Come on!

Is the MSNBC analist the office fag? I'll bet he's the office fag.

>It’s been over a year if it were true we’d have evidence by now.
ftfy sweetie

you mean that memo that they wrote trying to 'explain' the facts? yes yes leak that first please, get out in front, you know?

Was literally a joke by the person who sent the message.

What is happening goes way back further than you think. The cold war didn't end.. only gave off the illusion that it did - have you seen Yuri Bezmenov videos? Their tactics continue still to today. Disinfo as a whole is their game.

Use the lens of patriotism to view all the typical conspiracy theories out there.. notice that they all tend to be against the american government?
Divide & conquer ring a bell?
Hell, look at this board as a whole with the notion that there are people out there whose agenda is to simply drive people apart. Racism.. party sides.. you name it.

And yeah, wikileaks has the state-run propaganda outlet RT as an affiliate.. definitely trustworthy. There are many more places that fall in line with the anti-american agenda, like Alex Jones.

The beginningish part of this vid sums up what Russia has been up to in the recent history.
Things are happening whether people are aware or not
youtu.be/sUV8vzottpI?t=183

Honestly we all have grown up in our lives believing false information. Cold war disinfo sinks deep into areas of knowledge. When you bring conspiracies into the mix it's difficult to really know if something is legit due to the overflow of information on the internet. So.. there are a lot of unwitting people that repeat their lies and work in their favor
youtube.com/watch?v=MF6jBvfx_8o

Shiff wants it retained because you guys stretch every little word past all plausible meaning. This is pst your pay grade, neckbeard.

It’s not asking for evidence in the negative. It’s asking for evidence in the ALTERNATIVE. A system
Was breach and large scale data was collected. Do you really not believe it’s untraceable?

See above. If it didn’t happen one way it happened another. And we would have had evidence by now.

Let me go ahead and leak this memo, gents:
mueller is a bad guy. Trump is a good guy. Stop digging into his past and scandalous activities. Government has no responsibility to make sure he’s not selling us out to Russia before he takes over the most prestigious office in the world. Crime doesn’t exist unless it’s in lock step with the wills and wants of our elected leaders. Sincerely, Nunes.

Seriously sometimes you have to
Go against the grain to get a job done. Wake up. The FBI & DOJ are saving you from yourselves.

>somebody alleging the Obama administrarion did bad things must be a russian spy!

what else?

Smith-Mundt Act repealed in 2013.
$600M CIA contract with WaPo.

Whenever you see a news bombshell, you will see WaPo attribution. CNN will tag "WaPo is reporting". ABC, NBC, Bloomberg, and MSNBC will also parrot the bombshell.
These media outlets are clever enough to run with WaPo attribution.
You should be clever enough to discern that a WaPo attributed bombshell is fucking propaganda bullshit.
You've been fed a shit sandwich and told it was goose liver on toast.
Quit eating shit.

Said the actual fucking Nazi.
Let me guess, you’re Canadian?

I've been found out
>the jew sniffled

you guys really should see doctors. this kind of delusion could mean a brain tumor.

FULL BLOWN PANIC
RED ALERT RED ALERT
ITS FUCKING HAPPENING
is the email all shareblue faggots received this morning.

what is UMBRAGE?

Oh so now it’s not just the FBI and the DOJ. It’s also the CIA? What about the ATF? or how bout the IRS? Anymore three letter groups you want to toss into the fire? Just make it everyone then? Neckbeards vs the world. You know who will win, don’t ya? Hint: not you.

All that data but you don’t believe they can see the big picture?

>Neckbeards
It's Kekbois. They'll believe anything Orange Julius tells them.

A very nasty professor who had it in for Harry in the greatest movie series of all time.

>MSNBC analyst suggests
>Therefore it's true
I suggest you go fuck yourself

Yes.

They already used "17 intelligence agencies"
That includes the Coast Guard.
All 17 agencies reported at the time to James Clapper, the DNI.
WaPo reported this. It was widely disseminated.
It was retracted on 6/25/17 in the 11th paragraph of an unrelated article.

It was a comment by Clapper, anonymously sourced by WaPo. It was used as an appeal to authority to brainwash the uncritical.

My picture is bigger.

Curiously, incoming Trump appointee to Foreign Affairs was under FISA watch warrants signed by Nunes...

Wait so the agency you guys claim was paid $600mil to publish fake news already broke this multi-agency treason story?
It’s interesting . . . That you now believe it

>paid $600mil to publish fake news already broke this multi-agency treason story

Reread your statement.
You're proving my points for me.

They're going to push this narrative once the memo is released. I suggest we document this.

And mine. So now the fake news story isn’t fake?

TUNE IN TO SOTU LIVE STREAM TONIGHT

youtu.be/lvMbbodVqNc

With commentary, lots of gets.

Definetly going to be better than just fox news!!

Also thanks to you "Russian bots" the ((mainstream)) media talks about ... for getting the Memo released!!!
>good work you leveled up!!!

Tune in 8:30pm est to see the stream where there IS NO
>DONATE BUTTON
>ECELEB SHILLING
>FAGGOTRY OR KIKERY
and there IS
>TRUTH
>LAUGHTER
>SHIA LEBOUF CAMEOS
and much much more

Tune in to ALLchans favorite Information Broker B.Sampler
And have some fun in the chat....
Don't terrify the normies too much wait till we win the civil war that the media has created
Death to Chinese Bots !!!

Fuck yeah
we've returned to mccarthyism
I keep telling you fucks about the cycle.
Listen, life, existence, it's all a cycle, civilization. All of it.
It dies and is reborn then it repeats.

Even if they had evidence they probably lost it.

You've short circuited buddy.
Cognitive dissonance is a motherfucker.
The disjointed nature of your argumentation shows you're in narrative breakdown.
Enjoy the ride, you're here forever.

Holy shit. Someone posted a commercial for their you tube stream on Sup Forums. No wonder everyone is moving to 8.

Anyone who isn't a democrat/progressive is a Russian agent.
Dems want their WW3 with Russia so badly.

Is this an actual commercial posted in a thread. Shame.

Absolutely.

Yes.
No. We want to protect our democracy from russian infiltration into our government. You're likely a Russian too and you'll pay.

Shariablue are pissing themselves and shilling other threads.

Took me a few read overs to wonder what you were trying to write.

The second sentence heavily contradicts with the first, as everyone on both isles have been waiting for proof that trump has anything to do with russians or that anything at all has been compromised.

At this point it just looks like at one point trump may or may not have done buisness in the same building that a russian may or may not have been in and *maddow begins frantically peicing it all together with a smirk on her face* "this isn't what america was founded on folks".

But this isn't a democracy, nor should it be.
Constitutional Representative Republic.

MSM News is a national security threat against the US.

They have been, for a couple years now. They're unironically conditioning people to be hysterical.

Your mom fucks niggers, deal with it faggot.

>Russians want ww3 with America so bad

It's fucking great isn't it. After the memo is released I won't need to buy salt for 6 months

holy shit, so that's the origin of the soundbite from this ancient mem

youtube.com/watch?v=hOjOv-bR0bQ

who remembers this from b3ta a million years ago?