youtube.com/watch?v=l-33SkD_tnw
youtube.com/watch?v=s9VM4m2BTuk
youtube.com/watch?v=5nX_TCh0gaM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>people are complaining about Caulifla not being thicc as the U7 saiyans
i have bad news for you

I LOVE BEERUSSAMA

>Gine

She was an exception of the race, not the rule. Besides, at least Gine had a nice tail.

Waifufags are the cancer that is killing dragon ball.

I can't wait to see what Toyo traced this time

>look mom I posted it again

They are both 8 years old

Stop posting this faggot's face, it hurts me when I see people that uggly

Please, can you not post that shitty picture? No one wants to get their damn day ruined by seeing that face here. I try to avoid Youtube bullshit as much as I can, so please don't bring Youtube bullshit to me.

Give it tomorrow or sunday, also it's still Frieza time
youtube.com/watch?v=l-33SkD_tnw

>I'm so insecure I have to immediately shitpost before the leaks ever come out

Toeishills are so pathetic

>tfw only one who likes this form

You know they start damage controlling and parading their butthurt around every time the manga releases a new chapter.

>Toyocucks are this assmad

Ore ga bakemono? Chigau. Ore wa akuma da!

wrong thread? wrong pic?

so if we get them to make a song about Cell will Toriyama pitch the Revival of C ?

PRAISE HIM! ADORE HIM!

>Toyocucks autistically screeching

Like clockwork.

Toeishills are the ones who start screaming and frantically shitposting about the manga when leaks get close.

Really makes you think...

>That time of the month again.

Toriyama:
> "Trunks receieves a power-up"
Toei: SS Rage
Toyo: Healing

Toriyama:
> "Trunks defeats Zamasu with said power-up"
Toei: Final Hope Slash
Toyo: ???

"golden" freeza?... heh... what a joke... i guess some people never learn... watch and learn...

newfag get out and kill yourself

No.

Don't, all the Gohanpedos will think this is actually cool and start posting cheese pizza again.

GT Bra is garbage.
GT Marron, however.

Probably, you still need to convice some famous japanese band to make a song about Cell though

> "absolute limit"
> Goku/Vegeta still get stronger

What did Toyo mean by this?

That's only what you and 2 other autists keep saying. Truth is Toyocucks get raped any day of the week

Looks autistic.

freeza will In the space of less than an episode, teach Frost to go Golden by telling him to imagine a tingling feeling in his back.
Please yes

Cute girl, dressing like a proper woman should. Bra is a disgusting whore. Why are female humans so much better than female saiyans?

Whatever you have to tell yourself to feel better, Toeishill.

Who's your favorite GoD?

Are you a fucking fag?

The only anime FG has directly referenced specifically was Speed Racer but they've made fun of anime as a whole before so they must know about Dragon Ball:
youtube.com/watch?v=s9VM4m2BTuk
youtube.com/watch?v=5nX_TCh0gaM
It could be like this... Peter in the bathroom trying to go Super Saiyan and family questioning his behavior.
Peter: loud grunting and screaming
Brian and Lois are behind the bathroom door
Brian: What's wrong with Peter? He sounds terribly constipated.
Lois: sigh No... he's trying to turn Super Saiyan again.
Brian: Doesn't he realize it's not real and even if it was, he has to be a Saiyan to do it?
Lois: I've tried... but he won't listen to me.
Peter: still grunting with Lois and Brian looking concerned Shut up, we've all tried to go Super Saiyan once!!
Peter transforms into a Super Saiyan and wrecks the whole bathroom breaking down the bathroom door as he slowly walks out
Peter: in a silent, menacing voiceThis isn't even my final form.

Reminder that Son Goku is beautiful.

Beerus, because we know his character pretty well.
I prefer girls who aren't retarded bimbos.

Can't wait to see more "homages" next chapter

This. Human androids > Saiyans. Humanity is truly the superior race.

I think you meant Marron, Pedro.

Stay mad, saiyanfag. Female humans are superior in every possible way. As fighters we have 18 who is superior to female saiyans, and as scientists we have Bulma who needs no introduction to her genius. Female saiyans are obsolete in comparison and not needed.

l can't wait to see the new homages that Toyo has prepared for us.

>speedreader
Pathetic

Ah shit, I messed it up.

Your admission of failure is commendable, Pedro.

Nice headcanon

It's kind of impressive even, those androids are Frieza tier in their base powerlevel.

18 is shit and Bulma loves the Saiyan dick.

Caulifla and Kale would eat both of them alive in their sleep. Your taste is shit and you're wrong, ningenfag.

I wonder if the guy couldn't have afforded a pair of plastic plates and painted them yellow so at least the ears would look somewhat more accurate.

>Bulma loves the Saiyan dick
All human women do

It is just because:
Saiyan Male > Human female > Saiyan female > Human male

In terms of design, Beerus, your pic related and Gin.

In terms of character, Beerus. The others haven't had as much screentime by comparison, though I like Champa fine and Quitela's promising so far. I'm waiting to judge on the others.

This. Probably the same reason Vegeta never bothered with bringing back his race with Dragon Balls: why should he care when female humans are so much better?

It is Trunks's fault for clinging to her so much.

The only female human who's been impressively strong is a female human modified by a genius scientist. The only other two who even come close are Videl and Chi-Chi and they would get fucking bodied by any random female Saiyan.

Sounds good

Trunks:
> "The two of them have already trained their bodies to their absolute limit"
> TRAINED to their LIMIT

Zenkai is being affected by the fact that they cannot get any stronger

Reading comprehension, user

>implying Mai didn't fall in love with Torankusu's overwhelming good looks at first sight.

>The only female human who's been impressively strong is a female human modified by a genius scientist.

Yes, and? Still human. Checkmate, saiyanfags.

>The state of Toei shills
wew lad

Pretty sure Caulifla is gonna crush on Goku, and Kale gets triggered enough to attack him.

What you guys think? It's obvious the way they played out the Kale jealousy thing that the only way she'll transform again into that state is if she sees Caulifla falling for someone.

It was more than just good looks and you know it, user.

Trunks lied

I had a dream Caulifla was pole dancing and tried to make Kale do the same, but she was very reluctant until she finally decided to go through with it. She slowly got used it as Caulifla cheered her on and she became an overexcited. Becoming SS, then Not!Broly and ultimately destroying the pole.

>Caulifla, a well know lesbian, crushing on a man

How delusional can hetfags get? If anything it is more likely she will crush on 18.

I fucking hate Toei Goku so much.

>Caulifla, a well know lesbian
That's Kale, not Caulifla

All we know is that Cabba isn't "her type"

>a well know lesbian
Delusional Pedros, all of you.

They look like siblings. It's crazy how similar. You sure Gine and Bardock didn't have a daughter and she somehow ended up in another universe?

>implying Goku didn't just break his body's limit

1st pic is bullshit asspull dragonball
2nd pic is actual dragonball where a kaioshin utilizes his power and not bullshit moves

>Pretty sure Caulifla is gonna crush on Goku
You mean, on Frieza.

This. Imagine having someone as sexy and as sweet as Torankusu always taking you in his arms and protecting you from danger. Mai wouldn't be able to resist even if she tried really hard

How would Goku react to a third party having a crush on him?

I hate non "early-Funimation" Goku

trunks having healing powers actually makes sense, he was trained as a kaioshin apprentice and thus inherited their powers
the ss rage was the worst asspull in dragonball history

Why do you complain about Caulifla being a lesbian but don't mind Kale being one?

>Saiyan drawn post GT by toriyama is short, skinny, generic and featureless

WOW, what a story mark.

Super Saiyan Rose

Reminder to ignore the god damn shitposters and stop the dumbass anime vs manga debate. Just enjoy your god damn adaptation and ignore people arguing against it you dumb fucks. This happens every month.

why would Cauli crush on the male version of herself

they can still get stronger by training, they just can't get the super massive powerup from zenkai boosts

>Silver Frost
>obtains a chrome like body in parallel to frieza
>Aura is icy silver blue
hoo boy

I think Toriyama never really drawn it in a different way, though. Fasha/Seripa wasn't even his design, it was just filler.

ANTI CAULIFLA BTFO

Stop being such am apologist for boring shit

Yes, Katchin blocks makes sense. But did Merged Zamasu have to use it?

Hell even Zamasu and Shin can use it. It would've made more sense to have Zamasu use that attack, not Merged Zamasu.

It's hard to display tension when the final form of the villain is throwing fucking blocks

Get a load of these faggots.

I'm pretty sure we were shitting on Goten and Kid Trunks getting Super Saiyan so easily as well.

but it's better if the character stops making sense?

I didn't accept Goten, either.

>not bullshit moves
>SSB goku and vegeta getting hurt by katchin blocks, which goku could lift and toss no problem in base form

What a fucking joke.

Cabba = Vegeta (muh planet salda/Saiyan heritage)
Caulifla = Goku (loves power and fighting)
Kale = Gohan (muh deep hidden power)

Goku and Caulifla have nothing in common, actually. Their hairs are different, one is a gang leader and the other is a farmer family man, one gets his boosts from anger and the other from tingles in her back, one has a muscular body and the other is a spooky skeleton. And most of all: one suffered brain damage when he was a kid while the other was born defective. Just loving to get stronger and to fight isn't enough, that is a common thing for saiyans in general.