Is this mother fucker the strongest non-asspullery ninja there is?

Is this mother fucker the strongest non-asspullery ninja there is?
No godlike other dimensional/demon powers yet he was able to take on the Sanin whom all have 35+ stats.
Sure he got btfo'd by the Six Paths, but they're asspulls so they don't count.

the sannin weren't the sannin when he fought them you dope

So all of them got retardedly more strong after fighting him?
I mean I can believe Orochimaru would've due to all of the forbidden techniques, but wasn't Jiraiya already a sage by then?

>So all of them got retardedly more strong after fighting him?

yes.

The sannin were named sannin right after they fought him tough

becoming world renowned AFTER he gave them the title, only reason why he named them that was because they were the only ones to survive

and to answer your question op, minato and many others are far stronger

Here's one thing I don't get. He says for weaker opponents he doesn't bother fighting them and just takes off his mask and kills them with his poison breath. With stronger opponents he keeps his mask on since they could slice his poison sac causing him to breath in his own poison. Even with his mask on wouldn't he go into septic shock by having his poison floating around his abdominal cavity if it got sliced open?

Orochimaru
Kakuzu
Minato
Tobirama

Pretty much these are the only guys who didn't get retarded hacks and achieved a lot of their worth by themselves.

Minato

Tobirama was a hack tho. By being both the reincarnation of a snowflake and from a family knownn for having huge amounts of chakra he got special chakra reserves

>By being both the reincarnation of a snowflake
I thought that was Hashirama. Also large chakra reserves are fucking nothing when it comes to the amount of genetic asspullery in Nardo.

Oh fuck me, I was thinking about the inferior brother. Tobirama was cool but he was weak nevertheless. Got killed by two jobbers

If Jiraiya could've beaten Six Paths of Pain, admitted by Nagato himself, in Sage Mode then by your admission and all of ours as an obvious fact, Jiraiya would wreck shit on Hanzo.

>pseudo-jinchuriki with literal God weapons
>jobbers
Boy!

>large chakra reserves are fucking nothing when it comes to the amount of genetic asspullery in Nardo.

Thats the whole thing about Hashirama and Nardo. Argueably the strongest guys.
Hashirama just spent his chakra making giant waifus and Nardo used it to throw kamehameha balls

The dudes base speed and reflexes might as well be hax.

Forgive my lapse of memory, but why didn't Jiraiya win?
>plot device
Kill me

With all of that they still were defeated by Ino, Choji and that guy who was good with a normal sword. Also they waren't pseudojinchurikis and had no god weapons when they killed tobirama

He didn't know there were 6 bodies instead of 3.

he lost against their squad, and the 2 of them probably weren't even part of it anymore seeing as they had killed the 2nd Raikage

This show has some infuriating writers.
>remember these legendary guys who killed a hokage
>a hokage that could reanimate the dead with chakra for days?
>well these B rate peons made quick work of them
It's like an unironic "These _ are doing _! Click to find out how with this one simple trick!"

Nagato was just being a nice guy, how could Jiraya beat the 6 of them with Deva Path around? the only reason Naruto even came close is because Deva Path couldn't use his power at the time

back in the day elite ninja such as the kinkaku squad(20 of them) or the hunter nin were big deals, it made sense.

Never underestimate Jiraiya man. Guy's a master tactician. All he needed to do was the Frog Song again which Nagato and quite literally nobody has a defense for.

well that is true but at the same time it takes time to do

Oh now that you mention it, Naruto might be able to do it now that Kurama is chill. Fuck, he could've soloed Kaguya

Hanzo is the sole fucking reason Kishimoto is a hack.

He's supposed to be the master of working in the shadows, even better than Orochimaru. The guy had traps everywhere and had a huge home field advantage. Not to mention seeing how his village is smack dabbed between 2 war torn nations makes it very plausible that his subbordinates are well-coordinated and loyal, possible through some illegal trade. You're honestly telling me Nagato and Konan managed to just knock on Hanzo's air-tight village with an entire army constantly patrolling, managed to EASILY break into a trap infest home to EASILY murder a Kage-leveled opponent and they did it so EASILY that none of the neighboring villages couldn't know? Note this was all off-screened.

Yet, Nagato can't defeat Naruto who only shown the same power Jiraiya had when Hanzo defeated him.

Granted Nagato could somehow kill Hanzo effortlessly, but there's no way he could do this and place an entire village on hush hush oppression without no one noticing. Aside from the Lightning village and their honor code, the entire shinobi system works on illegal politics and businesses. There would've been thousands of investigations from spies on the village or at least several vengeful shinobi that could probably escape and tell neighboring villages.

All that wasted potential in a character just so Kishimoto could display the power scaling of another antagonist.

It's because powerlevels are so inflated and far apart. It would be way better if characters actually stood a chance against one another, but naruto powerlevels is like an exponential graph. So the only way to have a weaker character defeat a stronger one is with a huge asspull.

>Nagato couldn't defeat Naruto

Are you saying Hanzo should have been an antagonist in the main series?

Well by the time Nagato was in charge wasn't every raindrop a spy camera? I mean that's one way to stop a spy exfiltrating.

Nagato also had the 6 Paths of Pain when he killed Hanzo, so judging by how he owned Konoha with them, the same could have easily been done with Hanzo.

>He's supposed to be the master of working in the shadows, even better than Orochimaru

yea no.

Who are the most cucked characters in the series? So far I have:
>Sakura
>Obito
>Tenten

How is Sakura "cucked" again?

Gaara
>turned out to have best personality
>beloved by everyone
>inspired and rallied nations
>deserves all the pussy
>taking care of someone else's kid

Husband won't even kiss her

Beatings every time Sasuke decides to stop by.

who can find me where kishi admits he had to reduce kakashi screentime?

Nagato was able to kill Hanzo, Jiraiya, and an entire village with sheer power alone and only lost one Pein in the process. On top of that, he comes from an organization that's specific goal is to capture people like Naruto. You'd think he would have or at least plan for his eventual capture. But no, one of Nagato's key aspects is how he's so over-powered that he doesn't need proper strategy. He can just waltz into places and get what he wants. I'm not saying who could defeat who, but as a shinobi, Nagato could've planned better.

No im saying Hanzo is too smart to let himself be off-screened like a little bitch. He probably could defeat Pein, but he Nagato couldn't of easily get away with his fuckery. Even if he did know more about the village more than Hanzo.

I don't know man. Nagato's abilities were so fucking lazy and dumb to begin with.

Yeah sure, tell me more about how Team Yamato was able to easily waltz in Orochimaru's hideout like if it was a family hunting trip. Or the fact Sasuke and friends liberated several of Orochimaru's bases in only a few days. Or the fact Kid Naruto in the fillers entered the Sound village several times without too much trouble.

Gaara is just such a man that he can't bring himself to touch anything remotely feminine. And the vagina, being an ultimate sign of womanhood, Gaara can't imagine himself ever going anywhere close to. So he chose to cut out the middle man, or should I say middle woman, and adopt a ready made kid from the orphanage. Its like instead of making the noodles and sauce in pasta, you just buy it from the store.

>F O O D A N A L O G Y
>O
>O
>D
>A
>N
>A
>L
>O
>G
>Y

>Yeah sure, tell me more about how Team Yamato was able to easily waltz in Orochimaru's hideout like if it was a family hunting trip. Or the fact Sasuke and friends liberated several of Orochimaru's bases in only a few days. Or the fact Kid Naruto in the fillers entered the Sound village several times without too much trouble.

they got into the base using yamatos special very rare jutsu, besides that they would have busted through and be immediately detected(even though they already were), not to mention oro and kabuto both knew they were being tracked

sasuke knows the hideouts because he was with oro....anyone else wouldn't even be able to find the bases

lets not forget that oro has so many bases in various different countries and they move on a weekly basis.

>kid naruto, filler

yea,lol

>Sex-life in ruins.
>Forced to hear Nardo and Hinata have greasy office quickies everyday.

how is tenten cucked when she is just slowly becoming a cat lady?