Just got 250 stickers printed gonna post me up tonight at the local collage campus I know this is stupid edge lord shit...

Just got 250 stickers printed gonna post me up tonight at the local collage campus I know this is stupid edge lord shit but dam im psyched

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCp6q5MFPoLjAisUFscxcaUQ/videos?
youtube.com/watch?v=AYX8IqRoeAM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You're not white though

You're a fucking loser lol

Have a bump. I guess there's no reason not to.

>collage

Show us your flag, Leaf

Be careful.

good work
everything to make the dirty kikes kvetch

Where did you get the stickers from

Make us proud, user.

good luck.

We still have people posting posters? Original OP here. What a fun ride that was haha.

youtube.com/channel/UCp6q5MFPoLjAisUFscxcaUQ/videos?

This seems like an appropriate thread to ask. Which one of you lads put up MyBordersMyChoice stickers at UCF. I lost my shit when I saw one on the "UCF global" building sign

Should I be worried about reprocitions?

Carry on soldier! Make us proud and dont dox yourself. Pics after the happening. Report after 10 pm.

amerimuttLetMeTellYouAboutWhoIsWhite.png

That right there is a GREAT fucking idea.

those hands are way darker than mine and im Mediterranean are all Americans on Sup Forums really all this dark?

America is white?

>ITS OK TO BE WHITE NUKKA
its "nigger" you fucking pussy
you dont deserve to have those stickers because you are too much of a nigger yourself
maybe you should slap one to your forehead and go look in the mirror

That's not a word, focus more in school instead of covering it in edgy stickers

He should also focus on not biting his nails as evidenced by his thumb nail.

College not collage but good luck OP

what school? I just got 50 stickers as well.

put one in the library's big college dictionary under race

find sympathetic teachers - fold a sheet in thirds like a business letter and stick the letter in a college letterhead envelop, you can probably pick those up in the admissions office. Address the envelops to those teachers, just their names and department. Drop the envelop, no stamp, off in the campus mail located in every department, but stick to the library, student union, or admissions office, just make sure it's some student manning the area who won't ask questions. If you can't see the campus mail bin/box or find it just ask the student worker, "where's the inter-campus mail box?" drop them in and leave

voila!

If someone starts to ask questions look at your watch/phone and say "I'll do this later, gotta run."

bump

Also learn to spell. Skipping school is for fools.

dont bump this shit retard

checked and bumped

good, the border thing was stupid as hell and didn't divide anyone or trick any liberals. Keep doing this one.

also try and stick them on a city poll just off campus. campus workers get bent about removing shit that's not part of their job, especially when it's the city's responsibility also make it so they need a ladder to take it down, this is not to creat more work, but to keep them up longer.

youtube.com/watch?v=AYX8IqRoeAM
How To Fool Facial Recognition Cameras and Video Surveillance Systems like TrapWire

nigga clean your fingernails

>t. butt-mad /leftypol/ niggers

Dam NUKKA wat wit de hate

Lmao Pic related was tyw fat fuck who got caught passing these out. How man people itt are fat pedo fucks?
You ready to be famous, lose your job and be kicked out of school if people see you, OP? Do they have security cams? Cameras are everywherr

Don’t have time to check spelling for anything that ain’t a muda fugen legal document I have to fill out enough of those for my business

This could be you, OP

Gonna put my hood over my head and do that shit up tight

Since when was it not okay?

He waa caught because a white guy chased him down and confirmed his identity through social media. If you do get caught it will hurt you long term, esp when looking for employmebt as you will be branded a racist

Since never but if people chimp out over something stupid it will make people start to think about race same idea as black lives matter when it was still a hashtag

Ya but his hoddie wasn’t done up tight

who the fuck wears a pepe hoodie when doing this? idiot deserved to get caught.

My man this is a great idea!

>writing the same thing but in Spanish

Well played.

>gray bugman taking photos so he can tattle
There's multiple things off about this.

You /know/ sick leftists would get butthurt over this, even though there is absolutely nothing wrong with it.

Its racist. Why should anyone taje pride in skin color? Thats the hallmark of popr white trash

Next campaign should go on the lines of "do you know a jew that is poor?"

>Just got 250 stickers printed gonna post me up tonight at the local collage campus I know this is stupid edge lord shit but dam im psyched
Well...
1. you never should've touched them with your bare hands. Now they have your prints.
2. Be sure to cover your face when you place them that way the camera can't ID you.
3. Park your car far enough away so you can't be picked up on cams.
4. Good luck!

You should take pride in your great heritage user, not be a self-hating Jew.

It's not pride, it's saying it's okay.

>Its racist.
There's literally nothing wrong with being a racist.

>Why should anyone taje pride in skin color?
Race is more than skin color.
Whites should be allowed to take pride in the achievements of their ancestors and their race.

>Thats the hallmark of popr white trash
White trash is an anti-White racial slur. Apologize.

God speed user

So you're saying I shouldn't be proud?

There is a lot wrong wotg being a racist. Dumb white trash latches onto it because all they have in lice is skin color. White racial pride is pathetic and as a middle class white man I loathe poor whites and their racist bullshit

So you really think they would try to get my finger prints?

Put a few in girls bathrooms so everyone thinks a girl did it and if you somehow get caught claim to be transgender.

>There is a lot wrong wotg being a racist.
No, there isn't. Take you for example. You're racist against Whites and you believe that's perfectly acceptable.

>Dumb white trash
Why is your use of anti-White racial slurs acceptable?

>onto it because all they have in lice is skin color.
But race is more than skin color.

> White racial pride is pathetic
What about Black pride?
Or Latino pride?
Or Asian pride?
Or Arab pride?
Or Jew pride?

>and as a middle class white man
Why do you hate your own race?

>I loathe poor whites
So the only thing you care about in life is money?
Why not take all your money and move to Africa then? You'd live in a king and the black culture and society would be exactly the same since race doesn't exist or matter.

>and their racist bullshit
But your racist bullshit is acceptable?

>thinking Race has anything to do with skin color
like a fucking kindergartner

Race is not just skin colour you dumb fuck. It's like saying there is no different breeds of dogs but just white, yellow, black, brown etc dogs.

As as super rich white guy I Lothe your self hating middle class ass

You cant ve racist against whites and I say this as a white man. Sorry Cletus, you wont be getting your ethnostate, whites will be a minority and your grandkids will be brown. Lmao at dumb useless white trash

It's not even racist though.

>So you really think they would try to get my finger prints?
Yes, they would.

In the mind of the anti-Whites at the college you're committing a hate crime.

In the mind of the police, you're trespassing, vandalizing and littering.

Even though you're not really doing any of those things, they'll claim you are.

Even if they can't track you down, those fingerprints will be on file and if they ever catch you in the future for anything, they'll tie you back to this "crime."

Oh I'd also add that depending on the style of printer you used, there will be microdots on the stickers that could tie your printer back to this incident.

Actually, there is a lot of racism against white people, lots of institutional racism too, and it is seen as acceptable. I'm not even that white, but it's true.

People are hella pissed just on this 4 Chan thread I looked it up and their was already some racial tension at this collage so shit should get muda fugen heated after tonight lol

>You cant ve racist against whites
So Whites aren't equal to other races and Whites don't deserve equal protection under the law? Is that what you're saying?

>and I say this as a white man.
But you're a self-hating anti-White. You don't get to speak for or to the White race.

>Sorry Cletus,
Did you just assume my gender?

>you wont be getting your ethnostate,
You act as if we're going to give you the choice.

>whites will be a minority and your grandkids will be brown.
Why do you support White Genocide?

>Lmao at dumb useless white trash
How do you feel about the fact that blacks have never invented a single thing in the history of the human species?

If Whites are "dumb useless White trash" despite everything the White race has accomplished what does that say about blacks that have never actually accomplished anything?

>But race is more than skin color.
No it's not and you have zero evidence to prove otherwise.

>It's not even racist though.
Whites who say the White race should exist are called racists by the anti-Whites.

I think I’m gonna take my chances but you might be right

>LARPing as a "SUPER RICH WHITE GUY"

It isn't stupid,it's speeding the huwhite awakening watching these triggered Africa Studies nogs go full ooga boo mode on their Twitter. Good luck bro.

Have you seen the skin of some light Japanese people? It looks whiter than most white people.

>collage

That just sounds like poor whites blaming others for their mistakes. I am white and never experienced racism and in fact I feel privileged

His print is only on the front one. If he touched every single sticker, that might be a issue. There will be plenty of fingerprints on these by the time the cops get them, mostly from people trying to take them off.

That is some healthy paranoia, though. Ease up on the reddit spacing a little, but you're right

>again with skin
That all race is; skin. Other than that we're all humans.

>I think I’m gonna take my chances but you might be right
Just remember that for next time.

Buy everything related to the action in cash.
Wear gloves at all times.
Don't use a printer with a microdot system.
Cover your face.
Avoid the cameras as much as possible.
Destroy any remaining evidence that would tie you to the action.

Remember, what you are doing is not illegal but you must act as if what you are doing is illegal.

Lose some fucking weight faggot

Plz don't. If you keep this behaviour up, white people are going to stand up for themselves

Wear a disguise if you're not retarded.

t. butthurt amerimutt

>His print is only on the front one. If he touched every single sticker, that might be a issue. There will be plenty of fingerprints on these by the time the cops get them, mostly from people trying to take them off.
That's true but there is always the chance that the police could acquire his finger prints.

> Ease up on the reddit spacing a little,
Yeah I just don't like big blocks of text. I spaced it out to give a checklist feel of the post.

Just a heads up: make sure to use gorilla glue so it's tough to rip off. Also cover yourself from head to toe so you don't get caught.

If your caught in the act you can be arrested but I can’t find any evidence of anybody being arrested for putting these stickers up do you?

What eves mane

Do you have any evidence to prove that race exists? I actually welcome the Amerimutt meme as it can get Americans to drop the stupid race card.

So? He could say that he thought it was offensive and tried to remove it. What's one fingerprint among tens or potentially hundreds?

Good for you love ur life mane

>t. butthurt civic nationalist / alt-lite amerimutt
kek

OP is clearly a high school dropout

Wear a hat with a few leds on it

>If your caught in the act you can be arrested but I can’t find any evidence of anybody being arrested for putting these stickers up do you?
I personally can't recall anyone being busted while doing this but that doesn't mean it hasn't happened.
They'd arrest you for some form of vandalism, possibly littering, and definitely trespassing.

>So? He could say that he thought it was offensive and tried to remove it.
If he's not a student at the uni that would be hard to justify.
And if they found his prints on multiple stickers (say 5+) that would again be really hard to justify.

Nothing a good pair of disposable gloves can't fix.

I hope you wont get arrested for this

good on you!

Cover your face with a mask and sunglasses. Also bring pepper spray with you or any form of weapon to shoo away the leftist niggers trying to expose you